Mrs Hinch #405 So 40+ Inch uses the word Tekkers! Him and Hinch are a pair of Fekkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok that's not how I read it, sorry x
that's how I read it aswell lol, in terms of Ronnie not being able to ride a bike at 2 yet and I know all about the jokes of Lennie being older than she makes out - definitely didn't come across that way to me...
Wouldn't be surprised really especially when Ronnie is ripped apart alot, some comments being totally on point and necessary and some totally unnecessary.
It's all good if it was a joke, no harm done - but if it wasn't then atleast people know there's absolutely no age limit on children riding bikes 🤷‍♀️ xx

Reactions: 8
I don’t like Hinch at all and i could very well be wrong but i’ve just watched that video of her in the gazebo and she looks on edge and absolutely fuming. I reckon they’ve had an argument and she’s sat outside, seething angry she’s checking her phone which to me says she’s looking to see if the person she’s had an argument with has messaged her back..maybe they’ve had an argument on text and she’s waiting and fuming to see his reply, but instead He’s inside taking the piss filming her. If she’s faking it for the camera she’s one hell of an actress!
She's as fake as her eyebrows, she's a control freak and there's no way she'd allow the nose to post anything without her say so, this is her career now it's planned, it's staged nothing is natural with those two, miss two phones constructs it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I know we only see a small portion of their day etc etc but it just seems like Ronnie receives all these expensive gifts but there’s not much evidence of him using them. If it was clear they were taking Ronnie out on the bike when they were out for their walks to Freda etc, he’d at least be encouraged to learn.
It's all for show. Just like we didn't see the flash cards more than twice. She can't be arsed, never has been arsed enough to do things with her child, and especially not now Lennie is here!!! Let's just hope Jamie actually shows him how to use things but he's a lazy twit aswell - if it's not booting a football around then he isn't interested. I honestly believe Ronnies pushed into the garden every morning and just left to do what he pleases, then she can coo over lennie quietly on the sofa and Ronnies out the way and no longer the inconvenience she thinks he is.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
It's all for show. Just like we didn't see the flash cards more than twice. She can't be arsed, never has been arsed enough to do things with her child, and especially not now Lennie is here!!! Let's just hope Jamie actually shows him how to use things but he's a lazy twit aswell - if it's not booting a football around then he isn't interested. I honestly believe Ronnies pushed into the garden every morning and just left to do what he pleases, then she can coo over lennie quietly on the sofa and Ronnies out the way and no longer the inconvenience she thinks he is.
I think Ma Barker is always close by. She’s either there or they are at hers. It’s a 3 person marriage for sure and I don’t get how inch doesn’t seem to mind it. She’s got Ma and Inch at her beck and call. She doesn’t have to do anything without one of them standing literally behind her. I can imagine nappy changes are a family affair with Soph sort of lingering over it - making herself feel like she’s the one doing it but in reality Inch has the baby on the mat, he wipes the bum, Ma intervenes to show him how to do it up right as if he doesn’t know by now and Inch doing the poppers whilst Ma adjusts the trouser legs because they aren’t straight and then inch puts the nappy in the bin and yet Soph tells herself she did it all. Despite her role being the one who watched

Reactions: 34
After the mention on here about the single mother who’s gone from a council house to a detached home of her own with its own fields , I’m quite addicted to her Instagram. She’s so much more inspiring than Hinch and explains things much better than Hinch with proper vocab. Not just I. Luuurrrvveee it. Yes she copies some of a Hinches mannerisms, thumbs up, throws a cloth etc, but she’s real as far as I can tell. Certainly not Pand G prize puppet who lies on a daily basis👍

After the mention on here about the single mother who’s gone from a council house to a detached home of her own with its own fields , I’m quite addicted to her Instagram. She’s so much more inspiring than Hinch and explains things much better than Hinch with proper vocab. Not just I. Luuurrrvveee it. Yes she copies some of a Hinches mannerisms, thumbs up, throws a cloth etc, but she’s real as far as I can tell. Certainly not Pand G prize puppet who lies on a daily basis👍
Is this greedy your talking about ? If so she isnt a single mum and has quite a colourful history of her ex partner scamming people which she would have benefited from , have a nosey at her thread on here ma luvlee.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I think I was coming on to talk about the same person? Welsh lady by any chance??

I think I was coming on to talk about the same person? Welsh lady by any chance??
Forgot to add, if so did you see she mentioned she wants to get alpacas?? Then a picture from when she walked them? 100% that’ll be hinches next thing, can’t have someone doing it before her

• Haha
I've seen her do a whole load of ads for the iconic makeup, explaining how the products work and then using them on her UNFILTERED face. She's a jolly little thing, I quite like her, good on her for getting a fabulous new home

Reactions: 2
I’d never heard of her until the other day. Had a read of her threads…. Seems quite the character.

Quick Jaymeee get a video of me looking sad and distant.....🤦‍♀️
It's a constant bleeping cringe fest in that house, what a sad life they have sitting there thinking of the next staged 'moment' to post.
Take the kids out ffs most places are back open now.

Reactions: 9
Is this greedy your talking about ? If so she isnt a single mum and has quite a colourful history of her ex partner scamming people which she would have benefited from , have a nosey at her thread on here ma luvlee.
Reaaaaalllyyyy!! I've been watching her the past couple of days but il give her thread a nosey, she may be getting a unfollow.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
🤮she is yet another lying cheating faker! And her detached house does not have its own fields Lool.The fields belong to someone else. But her being the GREEDY scammer she is isn’t happy just showing off her own ill gotten gains! Sorry to rain on your parade but as others say check her out she is definitely not anything she claims to be, as per usual with these fakers!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.