Mrs Hinch #405 So 40+ Inch uses the word Tekkers! Him and Hinch are a pair of Fekkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing about those Swash-Solomons - they know how to revive a dying Hinch thread. You came through again Joe, with your X chromosome

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Heee heeee look at those numbers.
Hinch gender reveal for Lonnie - 866k with 18.6k comments

Stacey gender reveal for Pickletta - already at 808k with 34.5k comments.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So Stacey went for her scan, told her existing children before the rest of the world (unlike Hinch) and then posted a nice, simple, classy announcement. No time for Hinch to pretend that she knew before anyone else, she must be raging!
And she included all her kids for the reveal, poor Ronnie wasn't even at his own brothers reveal, more emotional Neglect 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Hey Soph, why don’t you ask your dad which celebrity couple are having a baby this year? He might have actually heard of this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Hinch is in the dog bed tearing her neck to shreds looking at those stats

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would love to be in SS head where SlySophie is concerned. Opinions aside any parent would have looked on that clip of Ron with disdain. Any person would actually but SS is a mum of three and this would stick in my craw if it was me. If we found it heartbreaking imagine how those close to him feel. She is truely a awful mother. I cant still believe what she showed, and dispare qt the thought of what we don't see. Someone needs to step in qns and fast. The first 5 yrs of a childs life shapes them and there could be irreversible damage if things dont change. I think Ronnie kicked off at home time from nursery too. And because he made them look bad and exposed thier inability to cope with meltdowns they have pulled him out!!! IMHO

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Love how they are all scrapping and nit picking on Grinchs post! What a weird bunch the hinchers are.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder how Stacey’s sister and real mates feel when the see Billy Bullshitter all over the comments with her smiley heart and her sobbing?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.