Mrs Hinch #405 So 40+ Inch uses the word Tekkers! Him and Hinch are a pair of Fekkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watching Naked Attraction right now 🤣 Australian Fredayahoo on right now it’s uncanny 😭 fiddle fingers galore!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For those of you worrying about her state of mind 👏🏻👏🏻 Well done Sopha, you did what you set out to do with your little girl lost routine! The sheep will be messaging her ‘are you ok hun’ It’s all an act! She’ll have the death filter out next 🙄 she’s obviously out there having a fag & catching up on tattle 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I don’t like Hinch at all and i could very well be wrong but i’ve just watched that video of her in the gazebo and she looks on edge and absolutely fuming. I reckon they’ve had an argument and she’s sat outside, seething angry she’s checking her phone which to me says she’s looking to see if the person she’s had an argument with has messaged her back..maybe they’ve had an argument on text and she’s waiting and fuming to see his reply, but instead He’s inside taking the piss filming her. If she’s faking it for the camera she’s one hell of an actress!

Reactions: 32
Anyone watching Naked Attraction right now 🤣 Australian Fredayahoo on right now it’s uncanny 😭 fiddle fingers galore!
OMG, I just came on here to say the same thing! Freda Fiddle Fingers is the first thing I thought of when I saw that woman.
I laughed when she said people told her that she looks like Princess Di.
Freda will have a seriously inflated ego now.

Edited to add photo:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
MANS??? bleeping mans!!!! Is this for real?
No wonder your son looks so blank.
They film the most random tit ever.
I still to
This day do not get the obsession

Reactions: 31
The gazebo makes the place look even more like a pub garden than usual!
Anyhow I thought they said they were going to use the pergola in all weathers when it was built?
This was the state of the perGOla at the end of May. DroopyBelle flowers are a hot mess. The retractable cover looks like it can’t be dragged across.

Don’t buy into Inch’s stories guyzzz, they are a scheming pair.

C279849C-8F0F-46E4-AF38-78BA1D100248.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
🙋🏻‍♀️ I’m gonna stick my neck out for the first time ever for Princess Sophie of Maldon, in regards to the debate about her legs. My legs are joke thin, like imagine just thigh, knee joint and shin bone with a few ligaments and skin over the top. It’s bleeping weird, and I’m very conscious of it and strangers point it out all the time. Like “my god, your legs are so thin” and I’m over here like, would you stop a woman and say”my god, your legs are so fat” ?? No they bleeping wouldn’t.
that being said, Hinch is still a knob and she lies all the time and the gazebo thing was totally pre organised and of course she knew she was being filmed 🙄.
I just wanted to point out that women can’t help their genuine body shapes. I said the same on a forum about Meghan bloody Markle when everyone took the piss out of her legs, cos I’m exactly the same (leg shape wise) and people went to town on me and my opinion, and I think she’s a bigger melt than Hinch!!!!!! And that’s bloody saying something!!!! But I stand by my skinny legged associates (note I didn’t say friends because they are both pricks!!! 😉) but genuinely looking like a giraffe isn’t the look we are necessarily going for!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The gazebos still up and Sophie’s outside thinking..... we should get a conservatory

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Manz and she’s reflecting on the madness 🤷🏻‍♀️ She hasn’t banged on about trolls lately probably thinking what she can conjure up for a story time this week

Reactions: 13
Manz and she’s reflecting on the madness 🤷🏻‍♀️ She hasn’t banged on about trolls lately probably thinking what she can conjure up for a story time this week
Well she made last weeks tabloids with the horrific birth story.... she’ll wait a week and the picture of her at the table, looking like a very normal woman in that white dressing gown, will be used and said she’s been fat shamed. The problem is nobody but Sophie thinks she’s fat!

Reactions: 8
I dunno what's come over me but I really felt sad for Soph sat outside in the rain all on her own. Why is he even filming that and not asking if she's OK? Like she really doesn't seem OK there.

She looks proper stressed out clawing at her neck like that.
He's filming her because she's asked him to. She's very astute and she's using him to draw attention to herself from her followers. She's pathetic!

I've just watched Inch's story again and I am in absolutely no doubt that she knew he was filming her. She was bloody desperate to look at the camera, made more obvious by the exaggerated way she kept turning her head away from it! No way does she like to go outside by herself and sit in the "marquee" to reflect on the madness - I'm not sure what madness he was referring to -because isn't she always ready to settle down, light a wax melt and get cosy? What was happening there was her 100% attention seeking and a good way to do it is by getting Inch to pretend he's caught her off guard. It's as predictable as night follows day! She is no longer the cleaning sensation she used to be, her account is nothing more now than showing her children to all and sundry, writing and answering messages to herself, and random quotes she plagiarizes from the internet. She desperately needs the pity and attention from her followers and no doubt she'll get it but I can't help thinking it just won't be enough to put her back at the top of the Instagram game. I really hope her time is up because she's a devious and duplicitous woman and she's certainly not fooling me!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
He's filming her because she's asked him to. She's very astute and she's using him to draw attention to herself from her followers. She's pathetic!

I've just watched Inch's story again and I am in absolutely no doubt that she knew he was filming her. She was bloody desperate to look at the camera, made more obvious by the exaggerated way she kept turning her head away from it! No way does she like to go outside by herself and sit in the "marquee" to reflect on the madness - I'm not sure what madness he was referring to -because isn't she always ready to settle down, light a wax melt and get cosy? What was happening there was her 100% attention seeking and a good way to do it is by getting Inch to pretend he's caught her off guard. It's as predictable as night follows day! She is no longer the cleaning sensation she used to be, her account is nothing more now than showing her children to all and sundry, writing and answering messages to herself, and random quotes she plagiarizes from the internet. She desperately needs the pity and attention from her followers and no doubt she'll get it but I can't help thinking it just won't be enough to put her back at the top of the Instagram game. I really hope her time is up because she's a devious and duplicitous woman and she's certainly not fooling me!
This! Absolutely spot on 👌🏻

Reactions: 15
I dunno what's come over me but I really felt sad for Soph sat outside in the rain all on her own. Why is he even filming that and not asking if she's OK? Like she really doesn't seem OK there.

She looks proper stressed out clawing at her neck like that.
And her legs looked painfully thin ☹

Reactions: 6
When did Inch go private?!

Eta my bad. I found it.
I can see him and I don’t follow him.

if she was genuinely fuming (and I doubt she was) it was more likely from Stacey loading her stories about the bathroom “makeover”, or her new ITS collection room or the gushing messages from her folllwers. Or maybe Tracey hasn’t included her on her all exclusive celeb only nail list. Or Georgia whatshername getting too much press from her body positive post partum pictures. Who knows? But I stand by she knew she was being filmed and gave Inch the green light to post it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.