Mrs Hinch #405 So 40+ Inch uses the word Tekkers! Him and Hinch are a pair of Fekkers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she stand sit there manically laughing at her 2 year old boy who is very clearly begging for some attention from his mum?! I do know of 2 year olds that have regressed slightly when there’s a new baby in the house, but not in the way Ronnie was acting on the changing mat. My 2 year old has gone more cuddly since his brothers been home and that’s about all that’s changed, probably because he was already secure in himself, and he still gets a similar amount of attention than what he did before.

Reactions: 21
Just watched the Ronnie lying on the changing mat video again and it is obvious that he is desperately trying to get her attention but also, he's probably bored. If she's busy cooing over the new model at least put some cartoons or something on the television to keep Ron amused instead of boring bloody breakfast television. I'd probably be rolling round the floor screaming if I was forced to watch that twaddle everyday too.

• Haha
Been away for a week guys but still catching up. That vid of Ronnie made me feel quite the opposite of what she thought it'd make people feel. Bizarre the way she interacts with him.. He looks lost. Doesn't even acknowledge her 7ft ass standing over him filming. Very sad. Shes always a good 2-3 metres away from him filming him.how about get down with him and comfort him and speak to him and play. She laughs like that when she feels awkward with Ronnie.. And the sounds Ronnie makes are like he's trying to say something to her. Not a normal kind of playful babble but more of an I'm trying to get your attention'.. And if she is struggling as she says and keeps getting herself in a state over criticism and tattle then it's time to leave it all. Get rid of instagram and stop posting your kids.. It's that simple
.. She will realise most of her children's first years were spent consumed on social media and content making and playing games with us 'trolls' and it will only be at her families expense. She will regret this massively. Go and never come back before its too late. Silly stupid vain, selfish, irresponsible liar of a cow.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Thread title suggestion

Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Thread title suggestion

Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy
Brilliant hahahhaha.. Did she say she forgot he had one after trying to slyly brag that he never?? She's getting more bonkers by the day!!

Reactions: 7
That clip to me was so strange, cute to be imitating the Lonnie, but he wasn't doing that for her benefit or to be funny, he doesn't even react when she speaks to him, he genuinely doesn't know what she's saying to him or else he choses to constantly ignore her which is very unusual in a 2 year. If he was doing it as a game he'd be making eye contact with her and laughing or smiling because she thought it was funny, genuinely think some people are so thick here not to pick up that Ronnie needs extra support for whatever the reason, and there is absolutely no need for anyone to be sticking up for Ronnie here, nobody is bad mouthing Ronnie, anyone that mentions his development does it from a place of genuine concern IMO, people saying my son didn't speak until 3 then said full sentences etc that's great but that's not the case with Ronnie, it's not just lack of speech, speech will come as long as the child can actually understand what is being said to them. And that's the case with most kids that have speech delays. This is very different IMO. And time will tell.
I think in time Ronnie will be diagnosed with autism or something along those lines. This isn't hate by the way, I have autism and I live independently with my long term partner. We own our house, we have cats, I've been to university etc. So being autistic won't necessarily hold him back but it's vital he gets the right support NOW. And considering they never address his delay on social media I'm not sure if he getting help or not. Of course they are entitled to privacy and if they don't want to post about it, that's fine. But considering Sopha shares every element of her life it seems suspicious she isn't talking about this. Either burying her head in the sand, or ashamed that Ronnie isn't insta-perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
There’s something really awful about her laugh in that video with Ron being a baby. I normally only watch with the sound on mute and I was really shocked at her laughter....harsh and not kind 😞

Reactions: 15
She'll disappear for a week again now, she's scrolling through tattle as we speak. Her neck is raw

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Been away for a week guys but still catching up. That vid of Ronnie made me feel quite the opposite of what she thought it'd make people feel. Bizarre the way she interacts with him.. He looks lost. Doesn't even acknowledge her 7ft ass standing over him filming. Very sad. Shes always a good 2-3 metres away from him filming him.how about get down with him and comfort him and speak to him and play. She laughs like that when she feels awkward with Ronnie.. And the sounds Ronnie makes are like he's trying to say something to her. Not a normal kind of playful babble but more of an I'm trying to get your attention'.. And if she is struggling as she says and keeps getting herself in a state over criticism and tattle then it's time to leave it all. Get rid of instagram and stop posting your kids.. It's that simple
.. She will realise most of her children's first years were spent consumed on social media and content making and playing games with us 'trolls' and it will only be at her families expense. She will regret this massively. Go and never come back before its too late. Silly stupid vain, selfish, irresponsible liar of a cow.
This! 👌 I have two babies under 3 and couldn't imagine allowing strangers to view photos and videos of my children every day for the sake of social media. I really hope she gets off Instagram and goes and lives her life enjoying her children actually being present with them instead of living for instagram. Just watched that video of poor Ronnie and he is clearly crying out for his mums attention, it's so sad. She needs to put Lennie down and get on the floor with her toddler and play and talk to him! Poor little lad

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just watched the Ronnie lying on the changing mat video again and it is obvious that he is desperately trying to get her attention but also, he's probably bored. If she's busy cooing over the new model at least put some cartoons or something on the television to keep Ron amused instead of boring bloody breakfast television. I'd probably be rolling round the floor screaming if I was forced to watch that twaddle everyday too.
Plus where are his TOYS😏😏😏😏

The fact that she put together those flash cards which were never seen again suggests to me that Ronnie is on someone’s radar. I don’t think she is completely ignoring any difficulties he might be having, just not supporting him with it enough day-to-day.

If he is on the floor pretending to be a baby, don’t laugh at him and film it, get down there with him and use the opportunity to connect words with things. It’s hard work supporting a child with language difficulties but you need to put the effort in.
Exactly why he needs colourful toys, how does she expect him to learn colours and pictures without anything to help him learn. It’s beyond neglect😕

Reactions: 14
Honestly hinch if you can’t be bothered to spend time with your toddler send him to nursery where even with 30 other kids in the room he’ll still get more attention from the adults in the room than he does with you :sleep:

Reactions: 25
Ronniebinzmans obviously isn't the perfect child she was thinking she will get so she had another in hope it will work out better for her. I am 99% there's some delays with R, not his fault by any means and he's adorable, but not good enough for princess of Maldonia.

It really isn’t. Let’s not get carried away here. He might have a speech delay but he is clearly looked after. Anyone who has worked with actual neglected children will have horror stories about what real neglect looks like. He maybe has a speech delay but we see 2 second snapshots of his day, even a qualified speech and language therapist is going to struggle to make a diagnosis on that evidence. For all the posts about Ronnie being mortified when he grows up and sees what his parents posted about him, let’s not forget that equally he (and his peers) will all be able to read what’s posted here too. There’s no value in blocking out his face on here to protect his privacy on the one hand and then analysing a minuscule part of his day and deciding he has a learning disability or is neglected on the other.
I know hes fed and watered but there’s a lot more to good parenting than that. from what she’s shows us I think she emotionally neglects him. We’ll have to agree to disagree. Just my personal opinion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She'll disappear for a week again now, she's scrolling through tattle as we speak. Her neck is raw
JanineJingleJugs the crossdresser is rubbing sudo cream on it for her now as we speak cos remember she's finding it so hard juggling two iPhone 15's with both browsers on tattle, a newborn who does nothing but eat tit and sleep, big freeds the live-in carer..but still little old Sophie can't cope.... Her only 'struggle' is with Tattle tbh 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It really isn’t. Let’s not get carried away here. He might have a speech delay but he is clearly looked after. Anyone who has worked with actual neglected children will have horror stories about what real neglect looks like. He maybe has a speech delay but we see 2 second snapshots of his day, even a qualified speech and language therapist is going to struggle to make a diagnosis on that evidence. For all the posts about Ronnie being mortified when he grows up and sees what his parents posted about him, let’s not forget that equally he (and his peers) will all be able to read what’s posted here too. There’s no value in blocking out his face on here to protect his privacy on the one hand and then analysing a minuscule part of his day and deciding he has a learning disability or is neglected on the other.
Neglect is pulled in so many different directions. Whilst she may not physically neglect him, emotionally neglectful?? Yeah I absolutely do believe she does in that way.
Ronnie can read here all he likes when he's older, he'll already have a terrible relationship with her when he's older if she carries on like this.

Honestly hinch if you can’t be bothered to spend time with your toddler send him to nursery where even with 30 other kids in the room he’ll still get more attention from the adults in the room than he does with you :sleep:
He'll kick up storm when it's time to go home when he's at nursery and I won't blame him. Nursery will be unbelievable for him, then he'll be dragged home to be thrown in the garden or force-fed slop.

My daughters love nursery, they absolutely love ittttt but when they see me at the entrance at home time I hear MUMMYYYY from them both, they're so excited to see me and I get the biggest squeezes ever, everyday.
Hinch will not get that from Ronnie and i don't and won't blame the poor thing... Jamie might get it though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Do we sometimes see what we want to see with Hinch? She annoyed me before I was a tattler but since I've been reading here sometimes I am guilty of over analysing.

Maybe Ronnie is at nursery but shes actually taken on board some of the things we've said here about privacy etc and choosing not to share it. The same with his perceived development delay. We all keep saying she is a cleaning account stick to that etc but then on the other hand calling out stuff we think she should be sharing even though unrelated to cleaning.

I haven't got much time for her but also sometimes feel she can't win 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve just been rewatching her stories from when Ronhaztuftz was born... wow the difference. Multiple stories a day, showing him off and taking lots of videos...

Compare that to now... I honestly don’t think she’s coping.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.