Mrs Hinch #403 No big deal party like when he was one, has Hinch forgotten Ron’s her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Every time I see this is takes my breath away…but not in the good way 🤮

Look at Soph with her coloured rug.

The irony is that when they move into a property with a lot of land, lake etc the Hinch bros are going to end up with less freedom. She is too lazy to be outside keeping them safe. Her current house is better - secure, decent size garden where the boys can run about unfettered

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just watched Rons highlights, had anyone else noticed how shocked Ron looked when he was feeding Henry and he literally went for him. Poor little kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Also in the picture of Jamie exercising, the room is biscuit coloured and the rug has colour so it must have been taken before they moved into Castle Greyskull.

Also I now have the Dallas theme tune in my head now 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.