Mrs Hinch #403 No big deal party like when he was one, has Hinch forgotten Ron’s her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they always have to criticise Ron in some way? He’s a toddler, of course he doesn't behave impeccably at all times. Give the kid a break!
I’ve never seen Ron do anything remotely naughty, he’s always quiet, a bit too quiet if you ask me and to be honest I wish he would be naughty and give them 2 the runaround but when I compare him to how noisy and boisterous my own children were at that age I just think he’s a wee angel

OMG what the hell

Reactions: 10
"I bet you can't wait til Lennie is helping with Henry"

Lol! You just know they will say this!🤦🏼‍♀️
Big bingo incoming for you most likely.
I'l prematurely blow the bingo trumpet in anticipation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The highlights are still there. She has changed a bunch of them to be labelled with emoticons instead of words like a teenager might do - perhaps her niece is in charge of her account at the moment? 🙊

Birthday highlights are under 🎉❤

Maybe it is another desperate attempt to increase engagement since you have to click on them to see what they are?

Crock of 💩 from ☠🤥

ETA a picture
0783C6A2-CBC0-4EF2-BBAB-A4DB577DFE37.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
My god, that pic of Jamie in his pants, she clearly thinks he’s a right looker doesn’t she?🤢🤢 they absolutely love themselves. Pair of wankers

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm wondering if she's been dropped by p&g. Either that or she is on "maternity leave " as I have just watched Jake Quickenden doing a joy of clean ad for fairy. Though he was using it on his bbq so maybe not the right product for soph and the George Foreman x

Reactions: 9
Apologies if it's already been shared but maybe this is why she's getting desperate for engagement 🙈🥳
I’m not sureprised this has happened. They clearly had a break buying bots and she is super boring. i love kids, but people just aren’t interested in other peoples. You can my run a whole account ‘influencing’ by basically showing staged pics of kids and saying how much you love them.

I'm wondering if she's been dropped by p&g. Either that or she is on "maternity leave " as I have just watched Jake Quickenden doing a joy of clean ad for fairy. Though he was using it on his bbq so maybe not the right product for soph and the George Foreman x
she did say she was on maternity leave. I know she posts photos etc but I reckon p&g have given her a set time with nothing as proper maternity leave.

Reactions: 8
I’m not sureprised this has happened. They clearly had a break buying bots and she is super boring. i love kids, but people just aren’t interested in other peoples. You can my run a whole account ‘influencing’ by basically showing staged pics of kids and saying how much you love them.

she did say she was on maternity leave. I know she posts photos etc but I reckon p&g have given her a set time with nothing as proper maternity leave.
I wonder what P&G see in her that we don’t now? If she is going to “come back” after maternity leave. She’s just a mum with 2 kids and a dog and an unemployed husband

The Nose thread (if you nose, you 👃) , the Lapland fiasco (🎩) the 120 page comic sans pregnancy announcement and the weird Gender reveal when Jaymeh dressed like Anton Du Beke are all bleeping hilarious for any new tattlers!!!
Comedy gold. Some of you nusty bastards are funny as duck!
Anyone know the thread numbers?? 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder what P&G see in her that we don’t now? If she is going to “come back” after maternity leave. She’s just a mum with 2 kids and a dog and an unemployed husband

Anyone know the thread numbers?? 😭😂
306 for the nose reveal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
What will Wednesday bring guysss?
A photo of Henry in a party hat 🥳 to prove he doesn’t maul toddlers?
A black and white photo of Lenor to let us know he has nostrils?
A video of Ronsomes looking confused by his mother’s directions to perform some mundane household task?
A repost of some sheep claiming the podcast gives them life by Inch?
An update on Soph’s tits?

I just can’t wait! And remember Hinch it’s nearly the weekend, so you'll soon be able to relax on the sofa ....oh.

you got this!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
The Nose thread (if you nose, you 👃) , the Lapland fiasco (🎩) the 120 page comic sans pregnancy announcement and the weird Gender reveal when Jaymeh dressed like Anton Du Beke are all bleeping hilarious for any new tattlers!!!
Comedy gold. Some of you nusty bastards are funny as duck!
Apologies in advance for a load of random notifications, I’m off to thread 306 for my morning read! 🤣🤣 guaranteed I’ll be liking a lot of the comments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe they're on holiday visiting a number of 'gorgeous' cottages again.
Ron's birthday was a pre-record (shock 😲) hence why Lenor wasn't filmed/born. Henners is probably with Fredayahoofiddlefingers enjoying being a real dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She will be feeling all smug that she has got one over her trolls when she moves into her big house, when in reality we are all begging her to get on with it for some new content

If she continues to be this dull Stacey will be beating her with Tattle threads too
I genuinely think she’s made the mistake by thinking that being an “instagrammer” means people won’t tire of her tit content. Yes, all women are entitled to maternity leave post birth, but by not posting, people will soon forget about her and move onto the next new person. It’s clear to see by her engagement numbers that this is already happening. She’s no longer what people became interested in. She’s tried to stick her pokey fingers into too many pies and it’s backfired.

The issue is that she really is so full of her own self importance, she’ll refuse to believe it’s her that’s the cause and will try and blame other people for her downfall.

Reactions: 22
The highlights are still there. She has changed a bunch of them to be labelled with emoticons instead of words like a teenager might do - perhaps her niece is in charge of her account at the moment? 🙊

Birthday highlights are under 🎉❤

Maybe it is another desperate attempt to increase engagement since you have to click on them to see what they are?

Crock of 💩 from ☠🤥

ETA a picture View attachment 630443
Too much time on her hands. Absolute wolly

Reactions: 4
Yep, she forgets her followers are as shallow as she is, and her Insta-career can go down a Zoflora cleaned plug hole as quickly as it grew by purchasing bots

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.