Mrs Hinch #403 No big deal party like when he was one, has Hinch forgotten Ron’s her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep getting notifications that she has updated her story again and nothing is there 🙄

Reactions: 9
The hinchs remind me of the Dursley family in Harry Potter 🤣 poor Ron will be shoved in the cupboard under the stairs and Lonnie will be Dudley and spoilt rotten 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor little Ronnie in those shorts! God almighty. Proving that flesh coloured hot pants are not a good look at any age. 😂

6F6B9DE1-1289-47F1-95F0-94128C1C33AC.jpeg

Exclusive look at Ron’s 21st birthday outfit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Geeezus those bloody shorts!!! 😱
It's not the worse outfit she squeezed him into and cut his blood flow off with aswell.... She's the least fashionable woman I've ever come across, the scruff

Poor little Ronnie in those shorts! God almighty. Proving that flesh coloured hot pants are not a good look at any age. 😂

View attachment 629724

Exclusive look at Ron’s 21st birthday outfit.
duck sake how did you get Jamies photo.. The little jammydodger needs sizing down a few then it'll be him all over

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m a bit behind on the old Hinch front but I’ve just seen the speculation about Henry biting Rex. Think I need to go and read some more because the thought has made me feel a bit sick!! I did wonder why SS didn’t post for Ronnies birthday

• Wow
Reactions: 4
You know what? These “predictions” about Lardsnomes “biting” will have our Sopha off her Sopha like a rat up a drainpipe!
Nobody can speak about the handsnomes like that! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m a bit behind on the old Hinch front but I’ve just seen the speculation about Henry biting Rex. Think I need to go and read some more because the thought has made me feel a bit sick!! I did wonder why SS didn’t post for Ronnies birthday
I’m so behind I hadn’t even read about this!!

Reactions: 2
Just had a glance at Ronnie's digger and in wondering where will he actually play with it?? It's bloody ginormous! It's not exactly an "indoor" toy is it? Or is it? Surely he can't play with that behind the sofa wanging around the digger arm, potentially scratching the walls and flooring (orla has obviously gone so no need to worry about knocking her over) with nothing to dig or pick up? No real grass or mud area to dig up outside or does he have a sand pit? I know there's the bark around the playhouse but that's probably full of cat and dog poo because that's life and it doesn't reeeeally strike me as the kind of toy you take to a public park or sand pit....I just find it really bizarre and a waste of a gift. Parents of digger loving children, is it actually a good choice of toy that I'm being too blind to appreciate??

Reactions: 15
Just had a glance at Ronnie's digger and in wondering where will he actually play with it?? It's bloody ginormous! It's not exactly an "indoor" toy is it? Or is it? Surely he can't play with that behind the sofa wanging around the digger arm, potentially scratching the walls and flooring (orla has obviously gone so no need to worry about knocking her over) with nothing to dig or pick up? No real grass or mud area to dig up outside or does he have a sand pit? I know there's the bark around the playhouse but that's probably full of cat and dog poo because that's life and it doesn't reeeeally strike me as the kind of toy you take to a public park or sand pit....I just find it really bizarre and a waste of a gift. Parents of digger loving children, is it actually a good choice of toy that I'm being too blind to appreciate??
My daughter loves diggers but there’s no way in hell I’d buy her something like that especially at age 2 (my LO is 2 in September). They literally have a small attention span at this age and he’ll probably be bored of it after 10 minutes. There’s a much smaller ride on digger that costs around £30, looks just like this but it isn’t electric. They’re so OTT

Reactions: 13
They haven’t fallen out as far as we actually know. SS and Rex notably absent from Ron’s party and no special post from SS for his birthday but she did comment on Hinch’s grid post.
Rex had an injury that effected just his lip, had to have stitches and went back in to hospital with spike in temp so people are speculating that it was a dog bite.
Henry hasn’t been seen since and we know they were meeting up the week it happened because they both mentioned it.
Hope that helps.
All the vest.
oh wow a lot has happened. Wonder if it was. There’s been a couple of times when ronnie hugged Henry seen him snarl. Would make sense as she seems to be unusually quiet compared to the birth of ronnie. Hope Rex is alright. Thanks and all the vest.

Reactions: 6
To me this points to the big move, a thing like that just doesn’t make sense in their garden but if you had space like SS has…

Reactions: 18
To me this points to the big move, a thing like that just doesn’t make sense in their garden but if you had space like SS has…
Oh lord it is coming isn't it 😫 Castle Grey skull is going to be upgraded to a Ranch I know it. Get your new house nickname ideas at the ready you Nusty lot!

I have wondered if that's why we haven't seen Ron's bedroom in so long, and that she'll do a Ss and do him a new big boy room at the new place. Aaaaaaand I wonder if Fredafiddlefingersyahoomydaughterhasnthadcosmeticworkdone.com will move into the current house. Or the sister perhaps? Can't see Sofa being able to sell it easily for a good price after the bizarre new floor layout they gave it in the great revamp. Questions questions. Atleast at the Ranch Henry will have more plodding around space

Reactions: 10
Just had a glance at Ronnie's digger and in wondering where will he actually play with it?? It's bloody ginormous! It's not exactly an "indoor" toy is it?
It will be stored outside in the cow shed at their new country Manor mansion she hasn't bought from fleecing her shoppers! So he will have acres of beautiful fields to play in instead of being stuck behind the sofa!!! 😉😉😉

Reactions: 11
Am sure Inch will have some of those tucked away somewhere so he can lend him a pair! 🤣🤣
Sofe once posted a video of Jamie doing press ups on their house floor (waaaaaay back when Jesus was a boy) on her insta and he was wearing skin coloured boxers.... someone must have that gem saved surely?!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Play with it? You don’t actually believe he’ll be allowed to actually play with it do you? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.