Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

easeypeasey

VIP Member
Has Hennerz been shown or did he finally crack & get shipped off to the farm
Oh my god....
What if..

WHAT IF

WHAT IF

REX WAS AT HINCHES FOR RONNIE'S PRE RECORDED BIRTHDAY PARTY AND HENNERS SNAPPED?

Thats how Rex got injured, that's why hinch and Stacey aren't gushing at each other, that's why there was no happy birthday from Stacey's mansion???????

Fuckinell I need a lie down

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 153

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #403 - No big deal party like when he was one, has Hinch forgotten Ron’s her son?

Winning thread title by meee with 44 votes.
Edited slightly cos Ron did have a little party

Quick Recap

Hinch threw some clothes at Ron for a tap to tidy style video which saw him looking very confused and lost as to why Mummazz was throwing his swimsuit at him. Luckily she’s taken note of Tattle and the little fella is now wearing it the right round for his swimming class with dad...

She tried to show us that she’s taught an almost silent two year old how to say Shhh with his finger on his lips but it didn’t quite work out as little Ron couldn’t quite manage it.

Inch posted a video of him telling Ronderella to tidy up because of the mess in the living room, which was basically a few toy bricks thrown on the rug - probably by Inch.

We were #blessed with another grid post of Ronderella and Prince Lenor to prove that Soph is relatable and an ordinary mum who has struggled to get her baby a toddler bathed and dressed for bed despite having a stay at home daddy and Freda Fiddle Fingers to help out all day every day.

There was no mention of Ronnie being 2 today all week, on the morning of his birthday a montage was posted with highlights of his first two years on the planet. These highlights included feeding the dog - every damn day - and the fact he’s the best big brother ever to the golden child.
His birthday party, which was much smaller than last year, was revealed in the evening to be a construction theme cos he laaaavs tools. Well he does live with a pair of them. Stale cheesy balls all round.

Other notable events include a visit from her friend and her child, her not acknowledging her BFF Stacey’s little boy was readmitted to hospital and further speculation that a big move to a copy of Pickle Cottage is imminent.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 125

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I’m just imagining that bath scene:
Jamie: Come on sofffee. It’s time Lonnie had a bath
Sophie: good idea you can film me for the gram. Let me do my hair & make up first and make sure I’ve got my shoulder out.
THREE HOURS LATER
Jamie is in the bathroom
J: Soph I got his bath ready bring him up
S: nah I wanna do it in the living room. I’ve laid out all my props that I wanna advertise.
j: can’t we just do it in here?
S: noooo. I’m deliberately only showing the living room right now. I want the tattlers to think something is going on upstairs that I’m hiding.
j: right…. How about I just quickly bathe him and we can film it tomorrow.
S: no Jamie. We need to do it in the living room.
jamie empties the baby bath. He takes it downstairs and places it in the centre of Sophie’s set up.
he goes the garage to find a bucket.
he cleans the bucket in the sink.
sophie complains he’s splashing water everywhere. Ronnie wakes from his nap. Inch stops to pick him up. Inch then goes back and forth from the kitchen with buckets of warm water.
lonnie has fallen asleep. Ronnie wants to play with the bath of water that’s in the living room. Henry starts drinking from it.
sophie starts getting angry that it doesn’t all look perfficcc. She calls ma barker who is over in a flash to take Ronnie and Henry away. Jamie empties some of the bath water into a bucket so he can putsome more hot water in it.
Jamie: go on then soph bathe him.
sophie: I ain’t doing that. My joints hurt. You do it. And then when he’s done you pass him to me and film me rubbing my chin on his face and brushing his little tufts.
Jamie: or you could just bathe him and I’ll film you doing that.
soohie: no way am I chancing ruining my nails Jamie. Tracey isn’t doing nails anymore. Imight have to start paying. These need to last.
jamie bathes Lonnie. He passes her to Sophie.He films it for the gram. Sophie then passes Lonnie back to Jamie and tells him to get that bath water out of her living room.Whilst holding a sleepy lonnie he bails water out of the bath and empties it into the garden which floods the astroturf. Finally he’s done. He tidies the props away, makes soph a mug shot and Lonnie a bottle of milk. He checks his Willy hill app. Sophie has topped him up with a tenners credit. Cheers babe he mumbles.

• Haha
Reactions: 83

Bunnykins

VIP Member
What does Trace mean not doing nails for the public? Is she going to be Hinch’s personal nail slave?

• Haha
Reactions: 81

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Fecking tired of the bleeding ‘moon and back’ b*llocks. Can you imagine on the next moon landing they get off Apollo 25 and there’s no space as it’s full of Hinchers and Stacers clutching their mop buckets and stickers waiting for the shuttle as Stace and Hinch ’loved them to the moon’ but then disappeared from IG and their minions couldn’t get back again.
It’s soooooo insincere. How can you say you love a bunch of obsessed cleaners as much as you love a child?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Username70

Did her friend Georgia go to Ron’s party? She’s on her stories saying she is getting over food poisoning! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
Why would you include the word ‘haters’ in a post about your 2yr olds birthday 🥱
I’ve never been on here for a while or really watch her story’s bar today but have seen nothings changed, she’s beyond fucking boring now and nothing shocks me anymore! VERY surprised she still has the following she does. She’s enough to put a glass eye to sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 75

grannyof2

Chatty Member
I’ve never see Ronnie play with a toy tool ever?! When did he become ‘obsessed’?
This is why I think they, and especially inch keep saying he is naughty, he wants him to be what he thinks is a mini version of himself, a little man, a cheeky confident little guy who loves the rough and tumble of football and playing with what he sees as boys toys, he’s trying to make the (shoppers) believe this is what Ronnie is like and that he just a stereotypical boy, it’s what hinch and inch think is the ideal and he’s trying to force his annoying cocky personally on the poor little boy instead of just loving him for the little boy he is

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70

Sazz1006

VIP Member
It was a great day! She showed a picture of herself holding a perfect tomato, stating that it had grown in ronalongs veg patch. -Just the one, not the plant or any others soon to ripen. 😆 just the one, holy tomato, with the perfect shape, and colouring. almost like it had been plucked from a Tesco pack of 6?.🤣
You know, the veg patch with so much tat in that there's no space for anything to grow, and she actually planted cherry tomatoes.🤣
I don't have a picture. I know others do. It might be in the wiki.
Took some time but I found it 😂😂😂😂
A7E4A419-E4BD-45B2-8E94-2AF351823C17.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

RonDonLongLegs

Does she really expect us to believe her mum/Jamie/her sister didn’t help at all with setting up the party? Even her friends would have offered. It was my friends 27th birthday bbq yesterday and we are childless and responsibility free and I went round a few hours early to help set up, chop fruit for the punch and prepare a few bits. Yet soph who has help on tap orchestrated the entire party alone with no help? Okay then

Reactions: 67

Sausage90

VIP Member
Any Eminem fans out there?

Photoshopped gloves - his palms are sweaty,
Knees weak, Chicken Strip is heavy,
There's vomit on Ron's sweater already, Mom's spaghetti (hoop pie).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
He's 2! They are his parents and should be teaching him. Honestly my heart breaks for little RonRon.
Hes not misbehaved, terrible grammar Inch, he's frustrated as he can't talk and explain what he wants or needs. Why would you put a post up to millions *cough * slating your son especially when he clearly has delays😒

• Heart
Reactions: 65