Mrs Hinch #403 No big deal party like when he was one, has Hinch forgotten Ron’s her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been flicking through Pinterest and this came up, Sopha’s idea for Lenworth’s first photoshoot vs reality
5BAA4251-35E6-4261-A9AF-AE065C669DAB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 55
She will be feeling all smug that she has got one over her trolls when she moves into her big house, when in reality we are all begging her to get on with it for some new content

If she continues to be this dull Stacey will be beating her with Tattle threads too

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sofe once posted a video of Jamie doing press ups on their house floor (waaaaaay back when Jesus was a boy) on her insta and he was wearing skin coloured boxers.... someone must have that gem saved surely?!?
This 1 by any chance 🤦‍♀️👍

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So normally if we start talking about something she’ll post something to prove us wrong. So why no pictures of Henry still?! 🤔

Reactions: 14
My guess is she will have been reading here and seen that there is lots of speculation about Henry. She'll write a few fake messages to herself saying " oh Soph, your little family is everything" " Beautiful boys in a beautiful family" " So proud of you Soph" and all that bollocks, but there'll be questions with these messages - " Did Henry enjoy the party?" " How is Henry finding being a big brother to two gorgeous boys?" "I bet you can't wait til Lennie is helping with Henry"
Then she'll put a montage up of Fat Mut Slim reassuring everyone that he is absolutely fine. If she can tear her scrawny arse off the sofa that is! That's very probably why there hasn't been much footage of him, because she's too bloody idle to get up off the sofa to film him!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Would she really have posted that video clip of Henry clearly unimpressed with the Ronbot touching his paw if he had gone for Rex though? I would hope not, but this is Hinch I guess.

whatever happened I hope Rex is okay, the rotund ginger twit hasn’t bitten anyone, and if they have fallen out it all gets shared publicly so we can watch the huns divide into two camps and war with each other ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It looks like Fredayahoofiddlyfingerswearssecondhandshoes is illustrating how much more she favours the moneymaker daughter
6522D543-5113-4BCC-8B48-08B881FDCF8B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So she’s removed Ron’s 2nd birthday highlight
Weird thing to do, and so soon after?!
if anything she should remove the gretal one! Cringe 😖

Reactions: 8
So she’s removed Ron’s 2nd birthday highlight
Weird thing to do, and so soon after?!
if anything she should remove the gretal one! Cringe 😖
And the wedding one. Sure everyone's seen it all now fs, she shares at least 3 times a week 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That and Thread 306 the day we discovered that nose I’ll never forget 😂😂
Great tattle days
The Nose thread (if you nose, you 👃) , the Lapland fiasco (🎩) the 120 page comic sans pregnancy announcement and the weird Gender reveal when Jaymeh dressed like Anton Du Beke are all bleeping hilarious for any new tattlers!!!
Comedy gold. Some of you nusty bastards are funny as duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.