Mrs Hinch #403 No big deal party like when he was one, has Hinch forgotten Ron’s her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry very kate to the party here as been back at work since furlough. Has ss and hinch fallen out or something? What happened with Rex? Seen that he was admitted to hospital. Haha sorry lots of questions lol
They haven’t fallen out as far as we actually know. SS and Rex notably absent from Ron’s party and no special post from SS for his birthday but she did comment on Hinch’s grid post.
Rex had an injury that effected just his lip, had to have stitches and went back in to hospital with spike in temp so people are speculating that it was a dog bite.
Henry hasn’t been seen since and we know they were meeting up the week it happened because they both mentioned it.
Hope that helps.
All the vest.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Piss off 😂😂😂😂

But if Henry did bite Rex would they not have to put Henry down?
You'd think so wouldn't you but my horrible mother in law had 2 Shar Peis .. 1 was a bleep, and she had our nephews over night and one got rushed to hospital with a bite that deep in his arm his muscle was exposed, absolutely horrific - should see the state of his arm now - the hospital asked my husbands brother what happened, he told the hospital truthfully, cos you could clearly see the bite marks so couldn't lie, not that you'd want to anyway they banned her having the kids again - she kept the dog, no one visited her, blabla. She only got rid of the dog because she wanted contact with her grandkids again.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I think Henry has gone to a doggy health farm to diet because…wait for it…EVERYONE PUTS ON A LITTLE EXTRA WEIGHT AT BIRTHDAYS 🥁

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Since when has Mrs hinch and her family enjoyed a summer walk to smell the fresh berries in order to be inspired enough to create her own flash 😂🤦🏽‍♀️😂
More to the point when have they ever had adventures?! The whole of lockdown they never went on adventures in the woods or whatnot. They are dull mcdull.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
More to the point when have they ever had adventures?! The whole of lockdown they never went on adventures in the woods or whatnot. They are dull mcdull.
Prior to lock down they didn’t go anywhere either!! Apart from MadMaFredaYahooFiddleFingers!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think Henry has gone to a doggy health farm to diet because…wait for it…EVERYONE PUTS ON A LITTLE EXTRA WEIGHT AT BIRTHDAYS 🥁
I really hope she hasn't got him, for his sake, he deserves a better life. He's a gorgeous breed of dog, with such a terrible life - she'd sell her own kids and husband before getting rid of Henry though. We all know that.. I reckon it's all a game. She knows what she's doing. She reads here daily remember. She'll see everyone's wondering and she'll drag it out now.... She has fuk all else to do

Reactions: 17
This has made me giggle no end! On Soph’s fb profile her 'likes' are public.
Couldn't help but titter at this!!!! 🤣🤣🤣 Yanno, cos she's a vest selling awfur. 😜

Screenshot_20210622-185711_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
£180 present for a 2-yr old.

£180 for that digger!!

And you know that they would have given him other stuff too. Add that to the price of his needless personalised birthday landfill paraphernalia, party bits etc, and they’ve spent hundreds of pounds on a little boy who probably would have been happy with a simple ride-on digger and a Colin the Caterpillar cake.

Relatable huns? I don’t think so. Just flaunting wealth in a crass way a for the ‘gram.
The irony is…. Little ronson fury would of probably liked the cardboard box it arrived in even more!

Reactions: 14
You really are all such nusty trolls😤 She showed our henners last Monday in the garden enjoying an ice cream🍦 The day after I questioned on here when was the last time we saw him😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Since when has Mrs hinch and her family enjoyed a summer walk to smell the fresh berries in order to be inspired enough to create her own flash 😂🤦🏽‍♀️😂
She only walks from the sofa to the downstairs toilet so I dunno what walks they’re banging on about to be honest .. so maybe the smell of farts and dog food would of been an more appropriate scent😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's just fake updated her stories twice in the last 5 minutes the crackerjack

You really are all such nusty trolls😤 She showed our henners last Monday in the garden enjoying an ice cream🍦 The day after I questioned on here when was the last time we saw him😂
Maybe it was Rex's ice cream and he swiped a mouth full of Rex's face with it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
He's packed his little monogrammed rucksack and fucked off to pastures new. First born has finally left home.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
£180 present for a 2-yr old.

£180 for that digger!!

And you know that they would have given him other stuff too. Add that to the price of his needless personalised birthday landfill paraphernalia, party bits etc, and they’ve spent hundreds of pounds on a little boy who probably would have been happy with a simple ride-on digger and a Colin the Caterpillar cake.

Relatable huns? I don’t think so. Just flaunting wealth in a crass way a for the ‘gram.
This!!
I have no problem with people spending what they want. If you have a ton Of money buy good quality gifts that your kid will use and get something out of. I’m not personally sure about the ride on digger, but their choice and some people like that type of thing- but the massive personalised signs are literally for show and Instagram!! They can be used one day for one child!! So bad… and so expensive!! Straight to landfill!! 😡😢😢😢

Reactions: 16
She's moving her highlights around again!!!
Aye, and Ronnie is way down the line in her highlights, about 17th and under "Ron & Hen". Poor lad, podcasts, hinching, food & Hinch hauls come before him. 😔
Eta: his birthday highlights are 4th, but it's all about the themes and prep of his parties on it mostly.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Aye, and Ronnie is way down the line in her highlights, about 17th and under "Ron & Hen". Poor lad, podcasts, hinching, food & Hinch hauls come before him. 😔
She's pathetic, and she makes no attempt to follow "fans". All she follows are celebs and other "cleaning" accounts.

Reactions: 4
This!!
I have no problem with people spending what they want. If you have a ton Of money buy good quality gifts that your kid will use and get something out of. I’m not personally sure about the ride on digger, but their choice and some people like that type of thing- but the massive personalised signs are literally for show and Instagram!! They can be used one day for one child!! So bad… and so expensive!! Straight to landfill!! 😡😢😢😢
Totally. I also find personalised stuff so bloody naff. It's such a trend for Insta parents but these two take it to the extreme. It makes me cringe.

ETA but not related to above comment, but I don't buy that the dog is away somewhere cos she'd be a gibbering, clawing wreck without her firstborn heir.

Reactions: 8
496DA649-69C8-40DE-8DAE-F1E3BD644CEA.png

Another nosey - 1 year ago, nearly 1mil less followers but nearly 200k more likes - people really aren’t as interested any more - must be absolutely KILLING her! And the fact she selectively hides ‘like’ counts, just prove how obsessed she is

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.