Mrs Hinch #403 No big deal party like when he was one, has Hinch forgotten Ron’s her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #403 - No big deal party like when he was one, has Hinch forgotten Ron’s her son?

Winning thread title by meee with 44 votes.
Edited slightly cos Ron did have a little party

Quick Recap

Hinch threw some clothes at Ron for a tap to tidy style video which saw him looking very confused and lost as to why Mummazz was throwing his swimsuit at him. Luckily she’s taken note of Tattle and the little fella is now wearing it the right round for his swimming class with dad...

She tried to show us that she’s taught an almost silent two year old how to say Shhh with his finger on his lips but it didn’t quite work out as little Ron couldn’t quite manage it.

Inch posted a video of him telling Ronderella to tidy up because of the mess in the living room, which was basically a few toy bricks thrown on the rug - probably by Inch.

We were #blessed with another grid post of Ronderella and Prince Lenor to prove that Soph is relatable and an ordinary mum who has struggled to get her baby a toddler bathed and dressed for bed despite having a stay at home daddy and Freda Fiddle Fingers to help out all day every day.

There was no mention of Ronnie being 2 today all week, on the morning of his birthday a montage was posted with highlights of his first two years on the planet. These highlights included feeding the dog - every damn day - and the fact he’s the best big brother ever to the golden child.
His birthday party, which was much smaller than last year, was revealed in the evening to be a construction theme cos he laaaavs tools. Well he does live with a pair of them. Stale cheesy balls all round.

Other notable events include a visit from her friend and her child, her not acknowledging her BFF Stacey’s little boy was readmitted to hospital and further speculation that a big move to a copy of Pickle Cottage is imminent.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 125
Oh look how happy Ronnie is, genuine smile on his face. What a lovely day he had! See Zoph, if you gave him attention like that every day he would come on leaps and bounds

Reactions: 48
Does she really expect us to believe her mum/Jamie/her sister didn’t help at all with setting up the party? Even her friends would have offered. It was my friends 27th birthday bbq yesterday and we are childless and responsibility free and I went round a few hours early to help set up, chop fruit for the punch and prepare a few bits. Yet soph who has help on tap orchestrated the entire party alone with no help? Okay then

Reactions: 67
She just goes about everything in the wrong way, she pretends like she’s relatable but she’s far from it,
glad she managed to peel herself off the sofa

Reactions: 32
These threads move so slowly now I can’t believe it! Not that long ago since we would have 2 new ones a day. I can’t even be bothered watching her stories anymore she’s so boring

Reactions: 36
Ok so have the #nailwatchers checked out Grinch’s nails on the birthday footage? Are they current or do they fit in with another timeline?

(#nailwatchers are like another branch of forensic science!) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Anyone have any idea what’s the craic with Trace not doing nails anymore? Her post seemed very dramatic.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
When Ronnie was in the gazebo/tent with that other boy, Ronnie was laughing, noticed Hinch behind the camera and stopped smiling? So sad

Ok so have the #nailwatchers checked out Grinch’s nails on the birthday footage? Are they current or do they fit in with another timeline?

(#nailwatchers are like another branch of forensic science!) 😂
I think she's cut them as they were too long...even I'm surprised she didn't get them done in time for Ron's birthday

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Ok I wouldn't put it past her but why would she benefit to do the party on April 21st.. a whole two months before. Crazy like.

Reactions: 6
Ask me fanny Hinch, just admit you paid someone to set up Ron’s party 🙄
On another note Ronnie is just adorable and looked genuinely happy

Reactions: 16
If you put a bra and some breast pads on you won't have to worry about leaking boobs 👍

Also, my 3 children are born within 2 weeks of each other. With each new addition I've still managed to pull off a cake/party/presents etc. I'm not a millionaire, my husband was working and I gratefully accepted some help from my Mum. So why exactly is she making out like she's super mum with all the money and people around to help her!!? It's 1 newborn baby that doesn't move, not octuplets. Wait til he's crawling Love!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
She just goes about everything in the wrong way, she pretends like she’s relatable but she’s far from it,
glad she managed to peel herself off the sofa
Unpopular opinion but I think Ron's party was spot on. Credit where credit due

• Heart
Reactions: 126
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.