Mrs Hinch #403 No big deal party like when he was one, has Hinch forgotten Ron’s her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just imagining that bath scene:
Jamie: Come on sofffee. It’s time Lonnie had a bath
Sophie: good idea you can film me for the gram. Let me do my hair & make up first and make sure I’ve got my shoulder out.
THREE HOURS LATER
Jamie is in the bathroom
J: Soph I got his bath ready bring him up
S: nah I wanna do it in the living room. I’ve laid out all my props that I wanna advertise.
j: can’t we just do it in here?
S: noooo. I’m deliberately only showing the living room right now. I want the tattlers to think something is going on upstairs that I’m hiding.
j: right…. How about I just quickly bathe him and we can film it tomorrow.
S: no Jamie. We need to do it in the living room.
jamie empties the baby bath. He takes it downstairs and places it in the centre of Sophie’s set up.
he goes the garage to find a bucket.
he cleans the bucket in the sink.
sophie complains he’s splashing water everywhere. Ronnie wakes from his nap. Inch stops to pick him up. Inch then goes back and forth from the kitchen with buckets of warm water.
lonnie has fallen asleep. Ronnie wants to play with the bath of water that’s in the living room. Henry starts drinking from it.
sophie starts getting angry that it doesn’t all look perfficcc. She calls ma barker who is over in a flash to take Ronnie and Henry away. Jamie empties some of the bath water into a bucket so he can putsome more hot water in it.
Jamie: go on then soph bathe him.
sophie: I ain’t doing that. My joints hurt. You do it. And then when he’s done you pass him to me and film me rubbing my chin on his face and brushing his little tufts.
Jamie: or you could just bathe him and I’ll film you doing that.
soohie: no way am I chancing ruining my nails Jamie. Tracey isn’t doing nails anymore. Imight have to start paying. These need to last.
jamie bathes Lonnie. He passes her to Sophie.He films it for the gram. Sophie then passes Lonnie back to Jamie and tells him to get that bath water out of her living room.Whilst holding a sleepy lonnie he bails water out of the bath and empties it into the garden which floods the astroturf. Finally he’s done. He tidies the props away, makes soph a mug shot and Lonnie a bottle of milk. He checks his Willy hill app. Sophie has topped him up with a tenners credit. Cheers babe he mumbles.
Omg😂😂😂😂😂 best post ever 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The amount of stuff around her just to bath the baby. Two caddies. The bath on the mat. The rinsing jug. Then a load of other stuff on that table that she didn’t want us to see so she’d obscured with the text box. It looked like some sort of medication. My guess would be gripe water. The kind of thing that might actually be helpful for FTM that follow her to see. But no. All must be perfect. She looks painfully thin there too.
But Lennie has his own en suite in his nursery why not let Mr inch have some bonding time with Lennie & bath the New baby Kerchinggg upstairs??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s doesn’t come across as a natural mother, that is absolutely okay sopha.
Get your kids offline, it’s painful to watch the portrayal of everything’s Disney and rosey. When it looks to me, it’s really not!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hinch, DO SOMETHING now or you will become a little distant memory to your shoppers, they'll go find the next best thing. 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
Did this give her a kick up the bum.... few stories today and the thread actually has 10+ pages for me to catch up on ( v rare lately 😂)

Why do they always have a bad thing to mention about Ronnie ("Lennie sleeps good apart from when Ronnie's screaming" , Inch calling him misbehaved on birthday post)... You can tell Lennie's going to be the can't do wrong and Ronnie will be the scapegoat one.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Ok that’s utter bollocks but you do you🤣🤣🤣
midwife will let you do whatever you need to do, what utter rubbish
I let out a scream with my first, I had had an epidural so couldn’t feel anything and just screamed knowing I had to push and not really knowing what I was doing screamed in a panic and the midwife told me not to scream, suppose they are all different

Reactions: 3
After today’s Q&A I think it’s 100% obvious she is suffering with some kind of PND/mental health issues as lots of you have said before. That bathing Lennie video is just weird. There’s no other way of describing it. That big fake grin at the baby, constant patting baby’s back and kissing/nuzzling him. Even the way she reaches for the brush again at the end. It’s like all she knows how to do is hold baby and brush their hair…. It’s just ODD!! And quite unsettling to see posted all over the gram to be honest
I found the whole thing strange aswell.. Especially her going back for the brush at the end. She really is so clueless, it's actually quite sad

Reactions: 11
But Lennie has his own en suite in his nursery why not let Mr inch have some bonding time with Lennie & bath the New baby Kerchinggg upstairs??
Anyone else just dunk the second baby in the first kids bath quickly? No? My lot love a bath with daddy too. Super cute.

Reactions: 15
Has she used that double contraption yet?? And she can also put that dog on the lead that’s a belt so she has two hands free to push & walk her her 3 Handsomesss #mumofboys #ClassATwat

Reactions: 4
Why has she got this thing about them being close just because they're brothers..😂 I'm sure they'll be fighting over toys and arguing...it's not always a fairytale love! They are not twins why have they always got to be wearing matching clothes. Does nobody ask how Ronnie is or is it all about Lennie with the shoppers as well?

Reactions: 16
After today’s Q&A I think it’s 100% obvious she is suffering with some kind of PND/mental health issues as lots of you have said before. That bathing Lennie video is just weird. There’s no other way of describing it. That big fake grin at the baby, constant patting baby’s back and kissing/nuzzling him. Even the way she reaches for the brush again at the end. It’s like all she knows how to do is hold baby and brush their hair…. It’s just ODD!! And quite unsettling to see posted all over the gram to be honest
I’ve said it before I don’t think it’s just Ron who’s got delayed learning 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why has she got this thing about them being close just because they're brothers..😂 I'm sure they'll be fighting over toys and arguing...it's not always a fairytale love! They are not twins why have they always got to be wearing matching clothes. Does nobody ask how Ronnie is or is it all about Lennie with the shoppers as well?
I know, it’s weird.
I don’t know many brothers who are super close as adults.
Just because you’ve got a sibling doesn’t mean they’ll always fall back on each other for help and support.
She is making it out like a fairy tale, she needs to get a grip and remember not all sibling relationships are.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.