Mrs Hinch #400 Bond with my kid? where to begin? so I’ll rub him with my chinny chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Ronnie needs to be round more kids, the only time we see him smile is when he’s looking at Lennie. He’s such a serious looking little love the rest of the time. I think that comes from practically needing Hinch’s permission to breathe to be honest.

Reactions: 33
Still no photo of Jamie and Lenor? Do we think he isn't allowed near the new baby and is on full time Ronron duty?
Yes. What I took from that footage is that Ron has to be sent out to do stuff, she can’t handle the two kids in the house.
Also that last picture was old, she’s already shown us that.
Something weird is going on

Reactions: 26
What the duck are those sandals/shoes in the last pic? You’d have to peel them off in this heat 😂

Also Inch you’ll be there to cheer him on at all of his football matches.. that’s your job as a Father you fool 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 22
What the duck are those sandals/shoes in the last pic? You’d have to peel them off in this heat 😂

Also Inch you’ll be there to cheer him on at all of his football matches.. that’s your job as a Father you fool 🤦‍♀️
I think it’s her who’s wrote all that

Reactions: 9
I am conflicted because I think Ronnie (and Lennie) should not be all over the gram BUT his face when he was on the top of the slide and his name was called 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I really dislike Inch, but I will give him some credit. He does bother with Ron as best he can, where as Sophie has made it so clear she’s binned Ron off for the new model!

Reactions: 31
Seems she’s not even left the house apart from to go to her Mas? I know baby has only been here a few days but no family walks or anything. I would feel like I would want to get out of the house!
I wonder if she knows how lucky she is. When I had my second, I was walking my eldest to pre-school every morning and picking up every lunchtime as my husband actually had a job he had to go back to. She’s a permanent sofa surfer!

Reactions: 41
Why has she not been out with them?
Is Lonnie glued to her? Has she been sewn to the sofa?

She’d be fuffed if she had a working husband!!!

Reactions: 28
400 threads. Sophie, flowerpot, petal, thankyou for being such a little nobhead that there's 400 banterific threads about you.

This is for you 🏆
Keep being a nob, I like the laughs xooxxoxooxoxox atv. Happy Monday.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Pleased Ron's out the house, change of scenery from castle Greyskull. At least inch is giving him some attention. Which is more than can be said for his mother.

Reactions: 15
Does she not know babies are perfectly fine to be laid down? They don't need to be held 247, they won't break.. I loved holding all my babies, but I laid them down every chance I got when they were asleep so they didn't demand being held when asleep -

Does she also know you can go out the door and not just to mad mas. The baby won't know what fresh air feels like. Glad to see Ronnie out and about though, that's exactly why he clearly doesn't entertain Sophie at all cos she's never ever around him.

Hope she washes her mop soon too, could fry an egg on it 🍳

Reactions: 22
I can see why grinch said yesterday have a lovely week ahead ( insinuating there not going to be on) as now I can see they’ve been so busy the past week , god knows what there going to be doing this week as I think they’ve covered everything there small minds are capable of 🙄
Inch has now got off tattle & done exactly what we’ve said .
What the duck was that evil giggle about going to buy himself some trainers?! There obviously not R’s as he seemed to point in that direction first ( much to big)
Bless mrs Grinch giving hubby some money of hers to buy himself some trainers but of course he did hoover the bleeping landing 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And they say lazy sopha and Jaymeeeee don't wanna be part of the Tattle Family? There are us, all concerned that she's buried Jamie under the patio and he suddenly appears - just like magic.
ATV guys, good to see you back you two little monkeys, quietly lurking :)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
400 threads guyyyzzzzz! Is today the day the snow machine gets wheeled out?

“oh my god guyzzzzz, I can’t believe it’s snowing in little old Maldon in June. It’s hunbelievable. All the vest”.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And they say lazy sopha and Jaymeeeee don't wanna be part of the Tattle Family? There are us, all concerned that she's buried Jamie under the patio and he suddenly appears - just like magic.
ATV guys, good to see you back you two little monkeys, quietly lurking :)
I reckon she’s one of the most active members on here 🤣 lurks on her own thread and roasts everyone else 👀 we see you sopha 👀

wonder what her username is, sophasloth1?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does she not know babies are perfectly fine to be laid down? They don't need to be held 247, they won't break.. I loved holding all my babies, but I laid them down every chance I got when they were asleep so they didn't demand being held when asleep -

Does she also know you can go out the door and not just to mad mas. The baby won't know what fresh air feels like. Glad to see Ronnie out and about though, that's exactly why he clearly doesn't entertain Sophie at all cos she's never ever around him.

Hope she washes her mop soon too, could fry an egg on it 🍳
I was thinking the exact same, she's making a rod for her own back there. Plus I don't think inch is getting a look in apart from changing dirty nappies she's clearly hogging him whilst she kicks inch and Ron out the house.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.