Mrs Hinch #400 Bond with my kid? where to begin? so I’ll rub him with my chinny chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re gonna have to surgically remove her from that sofa. It’s like it’s her first born and she’s never had a newborn before! Soz but the newborn bubble doesn’t exist with second babies you just get up and get on with it 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They’re gonna have to surgically remove her from that sofa. It’s like it’s her first born and she’s never had a newborn before! Soz but the newborn bubble doesn’t exist with second babies you just get up and get on with it 🤦🏼‍♀️
SO true! My second saw me for feeds and bum changes 😂
My 2 year old ruled the roost and gave me no choice in that matter at all!!!
Looking back now my newborn was abandoned 😂 He survived though lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also was this pic not posted on story’s by the Grinch herself? Minus the first born dog can’t find it now but it was the first story after they got home and us tattlers were debating about R’s clothes?!
The first pic with henry and Lenny Ron has been shown before too. 100%
They must take a few on the same day and spread it out

Reactions: 9
Does Ronnie speak any words yet? He just grunted on the slide story, no attempt at talking, why did hinch say he spoke perfectly fine cos he clearly doesn’t!
She said that because she is embarrassed. Not for him, for herself. Him not speaking yet doesn’t fit into her storybook disney life. Can you imagine how much more we would have seen of him if he could speak? She would rinse it!

Reactions: 34
She said that because she is embarrassed. Not for him, for herself. Him not speaking yet doesn’t fit into her storybook disney life. Can you imagine how much more we would have seen of him if he could speak? She would rinse it!
I don’t think she or anyone can hide behind the “you only see small clips” excuse no more.
It’s obvious there’s an issue.
Even in a small clip you would hear him speak, babble, anything!!

Reactions: 32
I don’t think she or anyone can hide behind the “you only see small clips” excuse no more.
Exactly. He doesn’t even crack his face 🙁

Reactions: 21
SO true! My second saw me for feeds and bum changes 😂
My 2 year old ruled the roost and gave me no choice in that matter at all!!!
Looking back now my newborn was abandoned 😂 He survived though lol!
100% - everyone knows to pay attention to the eldest. They need to feel included and not pushed out and they need you way more than a newborn who feeds and sleeps! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
I hope Ronnie is ok, the poor mite ❤ being non verbal can be extremely frustrating for small children, and very upsetting when there are big changes happening as they're vocally limited on expressing how they're feeling. I wonder how he's taking to Lennie.

He looks like such a gentle soul, the football thing is obviously for Jamie's enjoyment 🙄🙄 Ronnie looks like he'd enjoy quieter activities like story time at the library or feeding the ducks. I may be wrong but I do hope Jamie isn't making Ron feel like he can't live up to his expectations by not wanting to do the activities he's forcing on him. How bleeping boring for a 2 year old, the poor lamb, I just want to scoop him up.

Jamie if you're reading, can you not see his face in that video?? I'd be too sad and embarrassed to post it watching it back, and if my husband did the same to our little boy I'd be so sad seeing that and mortified he showed the (insta) world. Protect him please ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 75
Ronnie actually hurts my heart. He doesn’t seem either interested in anything or even how to explore anything. Most kids in an open field would at the very least be running around Or trying to watch the guys playing football but he just stands there and looks as if to say “well what do I do now?” While rubbing the post. Same when he goes on the slide he stops like he doesn’t know what happens next . Why are they not using that time to interact and SHOW him??!
Just watched, it’s like he waiting for someone to say action. He’s so conditioned, 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I hope Ronnie is ok, the poor mite ❤ being non verbal can be extremely frustrating for small children, and very upsetting when there are big changes happening as they're vocally limited on expressing how they're feeling. I wonder how he's taking to Lennie.

He looks like such a gentle soul, the football thing is obviously for Jamie's enjoyment 🙄🙄 Ronnie looks like he'd enjoy quieter activities like story time at the library or feeding the ducks. I may be wrong but I do hope Jamie isn't making Ron feel like he can't live up to his expectations by not wanting to do the activities he's forcing on him. How bleeping boring for a 2 year old, the poor lamb, I just want to scoop him up.

Jamie if you're reading, can you not see his face in that video?? I'd be too sad and embarrassed to post it watching it back, and if my husband did the same to our little boy I'd be so sad seeing that and mortified he showed the (insta) world. Protect him please ❤
I thought the exact same thing with regards to the football. Heaven help Jamie’s brittle ego if Ronald doesn’t grow up as a “proper boys boy”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I agree with the pp that the 2nd should be a get up and get on with it,especially with a toddler in the house.
Here's my take,love it or loathe it.
It's common knowledge in our "village" that our Soph changed when she went to work in the big smoke.I've said it before-nobody remembers her being grossly overweight and especially not 8 stone!
She became a bit of a diva,probably already met our fame hungry Janine and believing he had a bit of dosh not a racked up credit card due to a gambling habit fell "in love"
I can see Ma's reaction as clear as day."Sniff my hankie-and while you're under make sure this one's a keeper".
So Soph embarked on a weight loosing program-took the easy route and ended up her pre wedding figure.Facebook was full of adoration posts about how wonderful she was and she was always fishing for compliments and lapping up the attention.
Now here's where I might be lynched.I don't believe they were trying for a baby and am as sure as I can be that it came as a shock to her to fall so soon.
She was in awe of her self at this stage.
I don't believe she enjoyed her pregnancy,she certainly didn't take care of herself or her unborn.
She wasn't prepared for motherhood and Madma was more than happy to step in.
Screenshot_20210313-194140_Google.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Yeah I think it’s obvious now that something isn’t right. Never commented on it before as you always get met with “we only see snippets” but I think there’s been enough of those to see he’s expressionless and just grunts. Poor thing.

Reactions: 29
Why is Inch calling Sopha ‘mum mum mum ‘. How on earth do they think Ronnie will learn to speak😏😏😏😏

I agree with the pp that the 2nd should be a get up and get on with it,especially with a toddler in the house.
Here's my take,love it or loathe it.
It's common knowledge in our "village" that our Soph changed when she went to work in the big smoke.I've said it before-nobody remembers her being grossly overweight and especially not 8 stone!
She became a bit of a diva,probably already met our fame hungry Janine and believing he had a bit of dosh not a racked up credit card due to a gambling habit fell "in love"
I can see Ma's reaction as clear as day."Sniff my hankie-and while you're under make sure this one's a keeper".
So Soph embarked on a weight loosing program-took the easy route and ended up her pre wedding figure.Facebook was full of adoration posts about how wonderful she was and she was always fishing for compliments and lapping up the attention.
Now here's where I might be lynched.I don't believe they were trying for a baby and am as sure as I can be that it came as a shock to her to fall so soon.
She was in awe of her self at this stage.
I don't believe she enjoyed her pregnancy,she certainly didn't take care of herself or her unborn.
She wasn't prepared for motherhood and Madma was more than happy to step in.View attachment 607145
That all makes sense😳

Reactions: 22
I think she knows he has delays and is waiting for a proper diagnosis before she can use it to come out and gain sympathy and/or use as content for another book.
She is very odd - so bored of the samely pictures. Her and his content is dire even with a new baby

Reactions: 25
1. That’s not how vacuum lines are supposed to look, if you’re actually trying to make them look nice.
2. I really hate how they dress him like a teenager who’s trying to look cool.
3. R really doesn’t seem comfortable in loud, overly stimulating environments with lots of people. A lot of children who spend the majority of their at home, especially because of the pandemic, will have to very gradually learn how to socialize. He did not at ALL look happy watching soccer! Controlled environments without loud noises and unpredictable activity might be good for now. Visits to the library, FREE play (not being made to pause constantly!) at the park, small group play dates.. a million options if they stop forcing things on him that HE doesn’t like. 😔

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.