Mrs Hinch #400 Bond with my kid? where to begin? so I’ll rub him with my chinny chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great that Stace has over1.5m likes and didn’t need to edit her post once!

To stop this becoming a SS rave post, I wonder what Lennie is making of the Big Brother mirror and mutant giraffe?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Great that Stace has over1.5m likes and didn’t need to edit her post once!

To stop this becoming a SS rave post, I wonder what Lennie is making of the Big Brother mirror and mutant giraffe?

Probably thinks it’s his mumma.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I disagree. They are both cut from the same cloth. She’s just better at advertising through manipulation and how to emotionally sell it hard. Hinch tries but doesn’t quite make it. SS is a better actress that’s all.
I see what you mean. Maybe SS just better at playing the game!

Reactions: 9
Yeah like Stacey reels them in with stuff like " love you my insta family to the moon and back" and all the other sickly stuff, Hinch probably tries that but it don't work the same.

Reactions: 5
A few questions I'd like some opinions on.

- Do we actually think Sopha is on the spectrum? I'm starting to believe it more and more

- When will this tit end? Stacey moves to a farm, Sopha has Lonnie, Stacey is pregnant, Sopha moves to a farm, Stacey goes to the moon, Sopha hops to Mars.

It's just not normal
Honest opinion: I think she’s just a bit fick.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah like Stacey reels them in with stuff like " love you my insta family to the moon and back" and all the other sickly stuff, Hinch probably tries that but it don't work the same.
hinch breathes and the minions fall to their feet with love for her. grown women may i add.

Reactions: 4
100%. I have found myself falling for it too but then I look at both their stories and I’m reminded how it’s all so fake, rehearsed and for engagement. It’s their job at the end of the day.

Reactions: 7
100%. I have found myself falling for it too but then I look at both their stories and I’m reminded how it’s all so fake, rehearsed and for engagement. It’s their job at the end of the day.
Emotional manipulation. You’re right. See....nearly got sucked in there! *gives self a shake*

Reactions: 2
After seeing Soph’s response to SS announcement it really does seem like she’s the sort of person that if you went “my nana died” she’d turn around and go “both of my nans, and my grandad, and my neighbours goldfish is dead!”

Reactions: 18
Aw Stace throwing some shade at Hinch .... "feels like I've just had him so reusing the furniture" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just found this for anyone interested…

Emotional Selling on Social Media: The ‘Punctum’ of Personality and Photographs

According to Barthes [6], photographs have two different effects on the viewer: ‘studium’ and ‘punctum’. A ‘studium’, or informational and aesthetic value, is available to anyone. However, a ‘punctum’, which is a shock, thrill or emotion elicited by the photograph, is specific to the individual. A photograph that touches a viewer’s heart and influences his or her action is said to have a ‘punctum’ on the viewer.
In business, photographs are used to communicate ideas, beliefs, and feelings associated with products and services. For example, photographs in the tourism industry are used as representations of destinations [7]. In HCI, many studies on photographs have focused on different subjects such as self-presentation [8], community building [9], preserving heritage [10] and photo-sharing for the elderly [11].
Apart from photographs, the personality of a seller could influence user engagement and buyer purchasing behavior. Seller personality is important for initiating trust and building long-term relationships [12]. A seller’s personality on social media is expressed through his or her interaction with others in the space and through self-representation in his or her photographs. The emotions that sellers portray here have multifaceted impacts. Emotions influence strategic decisions [13], shape buyer-seller interaction [14], and help both parties achieve their objectives [15]. In business, there is a reciprocal linkage between positive emotions and business gain [12]. On the contrary, it is also true that negative emotions influence user engagement with certain brands through provocation, sarcasm and frustration, but do not necessarily promote buying behavior.

Reactions: 7
I was delighted to see this!! Absolutely ridiculous Hinch getting everything new and doing up a new room almost the exact same as Rexs nursery! Reusing makes so much more sense
I’m surprised Hinch hasn’t made Vest do a big boys room for Ronnie since Stacey done one for Rex. Maybe that’s why we haven’t seen much of Vest lately, he’s busy sticking panda bears to the wall 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m surprised Hinch hasn’t made Vest do a big boys room for Ronnie since Stacey done one for Rex. Maybe that’s why we haven’t seen much of Vest lately, he’s busy sticking panda bears to the wall 🤣
Vest will be tied up moving all Grinch's tat into the new grey mansion. Ronsome's probably has 2 big boy rooms there - one grey, one biskit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.