Mrs Hinch #400 Bond with my kid? where to begin? so I’ll rub him with my chinny chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inch's voice really irrites the duck outa me. twit.
He’s such a geezer, innit?
Poor Ronnie looked like a lost soul at the football, on the Thomas ride and the soft play. He should be a ball of energy, laughing and having fun snd running rings round his dad like most two-year olds. It makes me so sad to see a lovely little boy so bored with life, here’s hoping going to nursery will teach him how to have fun.

And thread 400! 🥳🎉 Congratulations, what an achievement, although S Hinchliffe has been so boring of late I thought we’d never get to the end of 399 😍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Where’s Jamie though? Apart from a very brief glimpse in the coming home story we haven’t seen him, very odd
This was at 7am, it’s now 1pm have you seen his stories😂 he so read this and thought “ya know what”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Still no photo of Jamie and Lenor? Do we think he isn't allowed near the new baby and is on full time Ronron duty?

Reactions: 27
So Jamie’s done all this with Ron. I wonder if Sophas even left the sofa

I know you’re sat with your tit out reading this, so HI SOPH😍🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So Jamie’s done all this with Ron. I wonder if Sophas even left the sofa
Seems she’s not even left the house apart from to go to her Mas? I know baby has only been here a few days but no family walks or anything. I would feel like I would want to get out of the house!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Absolutely hilariously predictable. The pair of them are such transparent halfwits.
Tattle pulls their strings and they keep dancing 🤣
As for welcome to hooverlines HQ. No words to describe what a tool he is.
Bloody hell….
Tattle: “We haven’t seen Jamie”, “where’s Jamie”, “he’s taking his paternity leave seriously”
Also Tattle: Post “do something” poke sticking meme
Hinch: “Jamie, why the duck haven’t you been keeping our algorithms up. Tattle have noticed and if they notice then the sheep will definitely notice we’re not as active. Bloody sort it out”
Jamie: And here’s a montage of things we’ve done over the last few weeks

Reactions: 18
He’s very well wrapped up for a warm weekend in June 😂. Also hasn’t the football season finished? Our local teams aren’t playing at the moment - however they were in January 🤣🤣
Kids football is still going, I spent all morning yesterday watching it 🙄😅

Reactions: 5
Seems she’s not even left the house apart from to go to her Mas? I know baby has only been here a few days but no family walks or anything. I would feel like I would want to get out of the house!
I know right! I’d be going stir crazy wanting to get out the house in this heat🥵

Reactions: 7
She can’t go out, only goes out in the height of a pandemic. She is isolating backwards!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Poor Ron just looks bewildered all the time.
So careful going down the slide. Their helicopter approach hasn’t worked for him.
His face was priceless when he heard his mum calling him 😂😂
It looked like he was thinking ffs what now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looking back through videos of Ronnie as a baby and he was so happy and smiley. Lately he just looks so lost, like the dementors ( Hinch & Inch 😈) have sucked the happiness and joy from him. It’s really sad to see. 😔
🎉Congratulations on reaching 400 threads you nusty trolls!!! 🎉 What would ‘ The Dementors’ do without us and our content!

• Sad
Reactions: 33
No matter what that boy is doing, he always looks so miserable. Not a peep from him or facial expression 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Poor Ron:( went down the slide with the most miserable face ever! He must be so hot in that coat, the weathers been lush

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Poor Ronnie. He just looks miles away. I hope they get some support for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Poor little Ronnie looked so out of place and frightened at the football. Thought he was going to cry at one point. 😢😢
But yeh, just carry on filming him for the 'Gram. 🙄🙄
Hes never in any of the group pics at his own football club. I always wondered why that was but yea, he’s probably fearful to join in.
What happened to nursery? It would of done him so much good

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.