Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andioooop

VIP Member
🎉 Congrats on your 400th thread Soph 🎉
Photo inspired by the hun herself, carrots that i will pop in muffin crumbs later, cucumber stars 🥒🌟 & tealights for aesthetic 📸. What a journey it has been nusty trolls. Keep up the good work, ATV 👍
2867213E-5B1B-4ABC-8BC1-19D20D8EC9CC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 322

Bunnykins

VIP Member
It’s the 400th thread and to celebrate Hinch is doing... well nothing much. Certainly no cleaning but then she hasn’t done any for the last 18 months...

Since the last thread we’ve had more photos of baby Lonnie, handsommmes has nostrils guysssss - we don’t know if he has feeeetz like baby Ron did though.
He also looks so like her dad, Jamie, the dog...etc
A new grid post, with appearing and disappearing likes appeared on Sunday night to coincide with peak engagement and BFF Stacey not posting on the gram due to her “anxiety” - don’t worry her phone was back out of the drawer within hours to like it.
Lonnie had a health visitor check and is now 8lb. Soph feels anxious etc but still had time to post several photos and videos of the new King Of Castle Greyskull and herself .

The lesser spotted Ronsomes has been let out of Castle Greyskull to attend a soft play, but only with his armed guard, the cling on niece.
He was seen wearing a fur gilet on Wednesday, the hottest day of the day of the year and has been watering Hinch’s plants, which is a step up from breaking rocks.

Still no sign of Jamie - real name James but in a shocking and out there move he shortened it to Jamie - though he may be responsible for some of the weird photos and videos that Hinch is posting of herself and Lenor.

Sophie still doesn’t know why she now has 400 threads about what’s a twat she is....

Thread winner with 102 votes is @MillionDollarBaby
“bond with my child? I don’t know where to begin. Should I rub him with my chinny-chin-chin?!?”
Edited to fit

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 119
When you have 400 threads and someone like Katie Price (who openly admits to doing shit for a reaction) doesn’t even have 100, I dunno, you might wanna think about if it’s just ‘nusty trolls’…😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
If she isn’t ready to move, Ronnie’s birthday is going to be extra extra this year. She will be flying James Corden in to do the voice of Peter Rabbit.

• Haha
Reactions: 101

sarja81

VIP Member
I'm calling a future bingo here....
I genuinely think the hinchcliffes have consciously uncoupled and Jamie is just visiting Soph and Len, keeping Ronnie with him.
He's been in barely any pics since they had Len, which for the Hinchs is a big deal.
That day out with Ron, taking him to Mc Donald's and buying him fancy trainers screams Disney Dad to me. I swear it's in the divorced mens guide on what to do with your children.
Plus they've never seemed the most happiest of couples have they?
You do realise the trouble you’ve caused now don’t you?

We are now going to be bombarded with wedding photos and 100 stories showing how in love they are 🙄🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 97

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Bingos in which we will see SS smash all the ridiculousness of Hinches last pregnancy:

1) Rex cuddling her bump often
2) Her other kids cuddling her bump often
3) Joe rubbing her bump/ giving her a foot rub/ doing something nice for her
4) pregnancy reality stories - stretch marks. Swollen feet. Being pregnant in the summer and feeling hot. 5) Extra bingo for piles.
6) ITS Maternity range
7) Nursery decorated with children helping
8) gender reveal party with children present and involved - eg something where they all pop a balloon etc.
9) bump photo shoot (this might be her last she might want to go all out) - but then again might just combine with wedding photos.
10) show actual preparations for baby and not just product placement for stuff she won’t use.
11) discussion of hypnobirthing/ positive birth stories
12) using her platform to discuss issues surrounding fertility, birth, body confidence post partum
13) birth reveal with super cute videos of ALL her children holding the baby. The dogs aren’t involved.
14) the dogs aren’t referred to being big brother or sister to the baby.

That’s all I’ve got for now 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96

AC55

VIP Member
Just came on to say there will no doubt be a post from Grinch saying something along the lines of "Oh Bubs! I'm so glad your secret is finally out! I have shared every step of this magical journey with you and I know the struggle you've had. I can't wait until RonnieandRex and our Lennie are running around Pickle Cottage with your new handsnomes! Love you to the moon and back Bubs! "
I feel sick just thinking about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 93

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
Wow. The 400th thread and my suggestion made it. So many people to thank, where should I start?
Ah, screw it. I’m going to pull a Sophie! It’s all down to ME, ME, ME!!!!
I’m off for a mug shot and to build a shoe rack for my bathroom to celebrate. Might even buy a new Barskitttt to put some crap in.
What a day to be alive.
Have a fantastic Monday everyone!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

mgh727

VIP Member
SS only found out everything was okay yesterday so wait for Hinch to give it the whole “ive been following you on this journey with baited breath” spewfest to an 80s ballad montage of them rolling on the grass together

In all seriousness I do actually quite love SS (dont shoot me) so I’m actually beyond thrilled for her that everything’s falling into place

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

Latala

Chatty Member
How is she sharing the journey "again"? As according to Sophie they didn't even become friends until after Ronnie was born when Stacey just happened to Rock up with a Maccys. They didn't share a pregnancy Journey before, they are not even sharing a toddler journey now. Rex is experiencing so much more that Ron. X
100% this!!!

Finally!!!!!!!!
We have the actual fucking answer to the question “which celebrity couple are going to have another baby”
Talk about dragging it out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Lew28819

First time posting on the hinch thread, I just want to rant at her representation of mothering a toddler and newborn. I have a 22 month old and a 2 month old and let me tell you the first 6 weeks were HELL!

Hubby works away 5-6 days a week and I don’t have any support around me. my toddler resented my baby, he was petrified of him. Every time my baby cried my toddler got so distressed he could barely breathe. He screamed so loud and had massive panic attacks. This was constant. All through the night I’d be rocking my toddler whilst trying to bottle feed my baby as breastfeeding didn’t establish due to tongue tie. My toddlers screaming would then upset my baby more so I’d have both of them screaming for hours. My health visitor said it’s normal? That my toddler believes something bad is happening that’s making baby cry and because he doesn’t know what this bad thing is he’s getting anxious and upset. He’s calmed down a lot now mind, and gives baby kisses and head strokes but I was on the verge of a breakdown.

I also struggled with bonding due to struggling to divide my attention well enough and feeling so stressed. They both needed me at the same time constantly but my toddler didn’t want to come to me if my baby was near me. The laundry needed doing, bottles needing washing, sterilising and making up. baths, cooking and playing. Both of them clinging, crying. My baby wouldn’t ever let me put him down which I assumed was because we hadn’t established a proper bond and he didn’t feel secure enough.

I was living life on a converyor belt night and day (still am, but it’s easier) and the exhaustion was something I’d never felt before. I lost a stone in 3 weeks as I had no time to eat or take care of myself.

sorry for the rant, just hinch makes it look as though it’s a fairytale. Watching her the since the birth of Lennie honestly made me feel that I was doing it wrong, that the distress and struggles were my fault and that I’m not cut out for this, as clearly other mums don’t struggle like I did. If She had Lennie the same time I had my baby and I watched her fairytale I could well have been pushed over my limit. Post-partum depression is real and what hinch is portraying could indirectly push a mum over the edge. We need to see mothers we can relate to, and with 4 million followers it’s quite worrying how many of those are new struggling mothers.

we aren’t struggling as much now. My baby is starting to settle into a routine and my toddler has calmed down so much and is back to being happy and independent. We still struggle getting out but I’m able to interact more with him with play/learning and having one on one time with my baby who is also much happier now, but the first month and a half was rough. Toughest time of my life! Get real hinch!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83

alba24

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:

Can’t congratulate her pregnant bestie, how will she top it, a vow renewal with Vestie?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
How much do we want to bet she pushed that pram for the whole 30’seconds of that clip and then stopped dead in her tracks, let go and said, “go on jaymay you carry on”. Stared at her phone whilst she found the right filter and music. Jamie carries on pushing the pram. Soph then shouts “oi wait for me I can’t walk fast I’ve just had a bayybayy”. They then turn the corner and return back to the house.
That was your 5 mins fun there Ron 👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 80

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
Can we have a whip round for Joe Swash please guyzzzz?!? The man just loves pissing on Soph’s bonfire and I am here for it.
Joe Swash & JSP for king and Queen of the hinch threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 79

Andioooop

VIP Member
We really need a tattle get together.....and where else other than the tiny village of Maldon? We could go sightseeing round her estate, have a walk on her "special prom" take selfies in the zoflora aisle of b and m bargains.
Oh and we could all stay over at the beach hut she bought and never visited again!
Tattle dress code nusty trolls. No one will suspect anything, just a bunch of hinchers roaming the little village of maldon
FA73A80C-30EF-4CDF-901B-EAFBDBDA310F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Danielle0120

VIP Member
AC55 would you like to call bingo. Your comment prediction was pretty much bang on to what she said. Well done xx

Her comment 🤮 I KNEW BEFORE ANYONEEEEEEE ME ME ME ME ME ME. Can't wait to do this journey together again, Ron and Rex, Len and Lex forever besties FUCKKKK OOOFFFFFFF you needy cow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77