Mrs Hinch #400 Bond with my kid? where to begin? so I’ll rub him with my chinny chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inch has been reading here today clearly 👋
Nice to see he’s been taking little Ronsomes out and about. Poor kid smiles lots when he’s with his fellow captive Lenor too, v cute, i hope they have a great bond.

Reactions: 25
Lmao why oh why does she follow this group? How ironic the chats about missing Jamie and abandoned Ron here comes the standard ‘Ron’s having a lovely time’ & ‘Im a fab husband helping poor old breastfeeding wifey’ like come on grow up, she’s just proved to everyone she’s clearly monitoring these chats (how sad when you have a newborn and could be enjoying the lovely weather) and clearly shows they affect her what’s been said, that she people had noticed Ron hadn’t been broadcasted for a while and sure enough here he pops up but she’ll try and defend the fact it’s not her it’s Jamie 🙄 aka mr lapdog 🙈

Reactions: 34
Tattle asked, Hinch answered through Janine. Little Ronnie has reappeared !!

👍👍👍👍👍 well done Sopha, tell us again, when was the last time you read here ??

• Haha
Reactions: 38
“Hoover lines HQ heheheh”

fab craic there Jaymeh 😖 cringe cringe cringe bleeping cringe PAL

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Happy 400th thread guyssshhhhh. Let's celebrate with lots of crunky snacks and juice! 😂😂
Jeez what a milestone to reach, she has way more than Katie Price on here. And KP isn't the most liked person either yet only has 39!!!!!!
400 threads on Sopha speaks volumes. Quite an accomplishment wouldn't you say?

PhotoGrid_1623065873260.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
“My hoover lines aren’t as KooOooL”

bleeping hell 🤣 I hope his mates rip him on the group chat

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What do you look for in a man?
That he can do hoover lines said no one ever

• Haha
Reactions: 46
wee R could not be less bothered by the football 😂
He’s very well wrapped up for a warm weekend in June 😂. Also hasn’t the football season finished? Our local teams aren’t playing at the moment - however they were in January 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Tattle asked, Hinch answered through Janine. Little Ronnie has reappeared !!

👍👍👍👍👍 well done Sopha, tell us again, when was the last time you read here ??
Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
It’s great to see Ronnie living his best life with daddy. It really is. But don’t pretend Inch this was all on one day. He’s got a different bloody outfit in every video. I’m guessing he takes Ronnie out for a chunk of the day whilst Ma Barker babysits Soph.

Eta - I wanted to say how wrapped up he looked too! Hmmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 45
It’s great to see Ronnie living his best life with daddy. It really is. But don’t pretend Inch this was all on one day. He’s got a different bloody outfit in every video. I’m guessing he takes Ronnie out for a chunk of the day whilst Ma Barker babysits Soph.

Eta - I wanted to say how wrapped up he looked too! Hmmmmm
He’s clearly been saving up this footage to post!! I know we complain about showing Ronnie off too much but it is lovely to see his sweet little face after nothing for days.

Reactions: 16
Poor little Ronnie looked so out of place and frightened at the football. Thought he was going to cry at one point. 😢😢
But yeh, just carry on filming him for the 'Gram. 🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 41
He’s very well wrapped up for a warm weekend in June 😂. Also hasn’t the football season finished? Our local teams aren’t playing at the moment - however they were in January 🤣🤣
Looks like it’s kids football, my stepson’s football runs around the school holidays.. following on from that, anyone else think it’s bleeping weird to go watch other people’s kids play footie?!

Reactions: 9
“My hoover lines aren’t as KooOooL”

bleeping hell 🤣 I hope his mates rip him on the group chat
You can imagine it…
“Wheeeyyy jimbobnojob, Mrs got you at it again…wasn’t the only lines you were hoovering at the weekend though was it wheeyyyy”

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Bloody hell….
Tattle: “We haven’t seen Jamie”, “where’s Jamie”, “he’s taking his paternity leave seriously”
Also Tattle: Post “do something” poke sticking meme
Hinch: “Jamie, why the duck haven’t you been keeping our algorithms up. Tattle have noticed and if they notice then the sheep will definitely notice we’re not as active. Bloody sort it out”
Jamie: And here’s a montage of things we’ve done over the last few weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.