Mrs Hinch #400 Bond with my kid? where to begin? so I’ll rub him with my chinny chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie’s heavy breathing makes me want to vomit 🤮. He sounds like that kid in hey Arnold that always used to turn up and heavy breathe at everyone 🤮🤮🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Also was this pic not posted on story’s by the Grinch herself? Minus the first born dog can’t find it now but it was the first story after they got home and us tattlers were debating about R’s clothes?!
I think so!

Lonnie is gonna be a nightmare if she don’t put him down!!! Inch should of taken Lonnie out so she could have some time with Ronnie makes no sense to me!

Reactions: 18
Bet her sheep 🐑 are saving a fortune without the 50 swipe ups a day to keep up with.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jaymeeh's heavy breathing oh my god 🤢

Glad to see little Ronsnomes out and about but does anyone else want to scoop him up and hug him sometimes?! He's such a gorgeous little boy but looks so sad.

Reactions: 37
The vest taking Ron out in the heatwave in a COAT.. although their thermostat at home is set to 100 degrees so poor Ron prob feels a chill when he’s out of the house.
Nice to see his dad taking him out and about but where’s hinch? She has a pram and legs.. why not a little stroll with your family??

Reactions: 22
Don’t like hoover lines. I think they look awful no matter who does them

Reactions: 32
Ronnie actually hurts my heart. He doesn’t seem either interested in anything or even how to explore anything. Most kids in an open field would at the very least be running around Or trying to watch the guys playing football but he just stands there and looks as if to say “well what do I do now?” While rubbing the post. Same when he goes on the slide he stops like he doesn’t know what happens next . Why are they not using that time to interact and SHOW him??!

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Has Soph posted a photo of just herself and Ronnie since Lennie was born? It’s all pics of herself & Lennie and it comes across Jamie now has Ronnie full time.

Reactions: 12
Tattle ad on the previous page , do you think it was aimed at Toddler people🙁

5780521D-23FC-406D-A35F-2E34641138FD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jaymay the trolls have been saying I don’t play with Ron anymore since Len arrived. Let’s take him to the park and buy him some new trainers to prove them wrong. Get a pic of me cuddling Ron and Len too, but make sure Hen is in it

When jaymay tells him to smile when he gets to the bottom of the slide just proves it’s all for the gram. Bet Sopha was somewhere in the background trying to snap a pic of him. He’ll prob have to go down that slide 10 more times now until they get a decent pic. If your kid is truly happy and having fun you wouldn’t even need to tell them to smile 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Also was this pic not posted on story’s by the Grinch herself? Minus the first born dog can’t find it now but it was the first story after they got home and us tattlers were debating about R’s clothes?!
Yes🙂 Old content🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
Does Ronnie speak any words yet? He just grunted on the slide story, no attempt at talking, why did hinch say he spoke perfectly fine cos he clearly doesn’t!

Reactions: 39
Ronnie actually hurts my heart. He doesn’t seem either interested in anything or even how to explore anything. Most kids in an open field would at the very least be running around Or trying to watch the guys playing football but he just stands there and looks as if to say “well what do I do now?” While rubbing the post. Same when he goes on the slide he stops like he doesn’t know what happens next . Why are they not using that time to interact and SHOW him??!
I have been thinking this quite a lot. Don’t want to generalise but the poor little fella seems to have some slightly worrying developmental/sensory issues.

Reactions: 23
Does Ronnie speak any words yet? He just grunted on the slide story, no attempt at talking, why did hinch say he spoke perfectly fine cos he clearly doesn’t!
She's saving the details for another badly written book.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I don’t think he does.
Inch was saying say mum mum mum like you’d say to a 8 month old 🙈

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.