Mrs Hinch #400 Bond with my kid? where to begin? so I’ll rub him with my chinny chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, so dropped this on the SS thread as well.
I am so annoyed with this in the Manchester Evening Post. “Influencers” crying troll again. No mention of the fact they put their lives out there and receive money/freebies constantly! Not impressed.

Got a notification for an updated story but nope. I’ve been doing this as an experiment - the other accounts ive set up notifications on all have an actual updated story when I get a notification. She’s the only one playing silly beggars on my experiment. So we can’t be blaming an insta glitch for this can we?
She does it so that the sheep head straight to her stories thinking she’s posted. It’s just to increase her engagement. All about the money….

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Got a notification for an updated story but nope. I’ve been doing this as an experiment - the other accounts ive set up notifications on all have an actual updated story when I get a notification. She’s the only one playing silly beggars on my experiment. So we can’t be blaming an insta glitch for this can we?
I'm not too sure - one of the small businesses I follow on Insta is giving me the same issue. Notification to say they have added to their story, but when you click on to view it, it says "stories refresh after 24 hours" or words to that effect

Reactions: 2
Have they both forgotten they have two kids or has poor old Ron been put out with the bin bags?!
we’re gonna have to put up a missing poster soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not convinced she’s feeding in that picture tbh looks like the baby is sleeping and she’s slid her strap down for the picture 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Inch back trying to carry on the hoover lines content 😆🙄 Henry is back in the photos but still no Ronnie 😥

Reactions: 6
So I’ve been away for 10 days camping - total digital detox - bloody marvellous! And I come back to Inch trying to be an influencer? He really needs to just shush and stop trying so hard! It’s really cringey! At least he didn’t say “ladies & gents” which is a very small blessing!

Massive thank you to @Bunnykins for the hilarious TDLRs on the 2 threads I missed. Saved me hours of catching up 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Inch makes me shudder, get a grip you bleeping tool. Hoover lines 🤦‍♀️

I also see sophas following freda yahoos advice, I don’t see an empty crib in that photo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jaymeh- I know there’s a lot of hinchers out there who appweciate hoover lines.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hoover lines are tit hun my 1 year old could do better with a fork

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.