Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Check out the wiki (pink button at the top) - happy reading and welcome @liv1234&
For new members.
Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, crunky snack and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Janine, Inch , Onslow, Tom Hardy, Vestlife, Kanye Vest = Jamie (as he always seems to wear vests and Janine because he dressed up as a woman on a TV prog)
MadMaYahoo, Freda, Ma Barker = Zoph's mum.
His Lardship, Lardsome, fat bastard, chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed)
Nigel - someone who works at the ASA.
I know all of these and I still got so much satisfaction from reading them again ha ha made me laugh so much

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not really sure what her account is now? Is she still on maternity and just posting every now and again to keep the sheep happy and the account ticking over? Puzzled
Her maternity leave = no ads I reckon, and she’s just keeping the sheep satiated with a few random cash cow 1&2 pics everyday so they don’t forget her. But jeez it’s so boring...

Reactions: 18
I’d love to know what she does all day.
Husband at home, newborn who only wakes to eat and tit, a dog that sleeps most the day, a toddler who has dad and ma barker to sort him out 🙄

Like most I was a rushed sweaty mess.
I had a section and was out and about 2 weeks later. I had elderly parents to care for, a house to sort out and a husband at work long hours who only had 2 weeks off.
I was back to work full time after 6 weeks.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Let's play a little game of 'who wrote this'?

Hinch.. or Solomon?

Or doesn't it matter anymore, as they are slowly becoming the same person 🤣
I saw this and thought exactly the same! Practically the same person these days!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
15431818-C555-46EB-B887-374707787C0C.jpeg

this is how I feel now that people I know have finally seen the light

• Haha
Reactions: 64
.View attachment 602714

this is how I feel now that people I know have finally seen the light
Ahahahaha. I knew a girl about 14 years ago and knew instantly she wasnt to be trusted. Tried to tell our friends but they wouldnt hear me. Fast forward a year later, she had 'stolen' someones boyfriend; broke up our 6-strong group by lying to each of us and she ended up having to move away and lost her job! It felt amazing to be right 🤣

• Haha
There was a time when I just couldn’t keep up with this thread 🤣
AMEN... Used to take me at least 3 hours get through every page when I came home from work..
Done and dusted by the time my grandson ate his macdonalds, can confirm his triple cheeseburger was more interesting than Grinch 😂😂

Let's play a little game of 'who wrote this'?

Hinch.. or Solomon?

Or doesn't it matter anymore, as they are slowly becoming the same person 🤣
They've both been given the influencer playbook. Cry trolls periodically, mention hormones and feeling tired to get the followers wondering if you may be pregnant, show off your kids, post inspirational posts, try to be funny and quirky, use yours manicured hands, post some drivel to the masses (who are waiting with baited breath for your post) and this should ensure that your engagement keeps going up. Oh, and buy bots. A lot of them.

Reactions: 25
While I definitely think she'll be back after her "maternity leave" i can't see how she's going to remain as popular as she was. She has nothing new to offer where cleaning is concerned and even her most loyal followers must be getting bored with the poor content she puts out now. Unless she's moved house recently and that's the next journey she's going to fleece people for, I just can't see what she will offer in terms of keeping people interested.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.