Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dramatic

Screenshot_20210602-071615_Facebook.jpg

The gift that keeps on giving.

Surely just peg your washing on the line? It's pretty straight forward, no? 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 166

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #399 - Grinch's threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown...

Winning thread suggestion by @Blondesx40x with 131 votes - slightly edited to fit.

Quick recap - she’s been so boring it’s tedious, but here goes....
On Saturday we were treated to another video montage this time it included our Soph bouncing about on her exercise ball legs akimbo shortly before she ate some smarties and baby Lennie / Lonnie / Lenor floated out of her fully dressed in a personalised onesie...

There was a photo of the three Hinch Bros - as they’ve already been branded by her and Jamie - and we were informed that they are are Sopha’s world. Again.

Next another photo, this time of a sleeping, milk drunk Lonnie, propped on Mummaz boob with her strap down so that we all know she’s breast feeding him. Again she tells us how much she loves her boys #mumofboys

There was then a video about how much she loves her life and a quick glimpse of Ronnie -remember him?! Cute little guy? Lived in Castle Greyskull approx two years? No? - it seemed to have been filmed from several miles away as Jamie helped him with his dinner. Jamie and Ronnie seem to need a special invitation to go near Sopha or Lenor.

Another photo and another chance for Sopha to post things that Ron never said in quote marks. “Just checking lens ok mum” he said as he leans into the pram. We’re unsure if she means Lonnie or the camera lens on her phone that’s constantly poked in his face.
We ended Saturday with another video of Lonnie and the proclamation that Soph “can’t cope” with his little mouth.

Sunday morning saw yet another photo montage of the Hinch Bros. Did she mention she loves her kids? Who’d have thought mum’s love their babies?!

Blanket silence until Monday evening when she attempted to appear more relatable - thanks to Tattle - by telling everyone she’s been breast feeding for 8 days and now has a blocked milk duct. She then shared a message she’d stumbled across from an adoring Sheep called “Sarah” as another chance to try and get sympathy and cry about nusty trolls... we cannot confirm if she was back crying in the dog’s bed as she shared this.
This all also coincided with BFF Stacey’s restock on InTheStyle and her getting glammed up for a date night with Joe.

Today is Tuesday and it’s poor old Henry’s 6th birthday. 6 years of living with Hinch...
We were treated to a montage of HRH Henry Handsomes from puppy to spoilt fat brat and Jamie declared him to be The best dog in the world. Because they always have the best everything if you’d not noticed.

A new cleaning social media star has been getting promoted by the press over the weekend and they are declaring her to be the new Mrs Hinch...
Epic meltdown incoming....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 165

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
People like Hinch have a shelf life. She’s conned the public for about 3yrs…no other talent so she’s fizzling. The problem is that the person replacing her will be exactly the same. I’ve had a look. Yep. Clone. Not using products properly, too much plastic, toxic messes, make up, Barbie type. And she’ll last 3yrs. Then onto the next. And sorry, maybe I’m just a grumpy old spacemonkey but I’m 48, left home at 16, had first kid at 18, lived in more forces houses than I care to admit and marched out of every 1. No simpering lassie is gonna tell me how to clean. Be it hinch or this newbie. Fed up with the whole lot

• Heart
Reactions: 131

alba24

Chatty Member
Early thread suggestion:
Congratulations on your 400th thread, now it’s finally time to put your career to bed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 128

MrsD33

VIP Member
Will Soph never leave the house now she is Bf? Half of Manchester have already seen my boobs and baby is only 8 weeks old 😆
Most of the North East have seen mine and Im not even breastfeeding 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126

Blondesx40x

Chatty Member
Yessss my first ever title 🥳🥳 Thanks guyzzz, can't believe this has happened to little ole me.. My heart is so full.
Best news I've had since my divorce papers so I shall celebrate accordingly 🤣🤣...
I'm thank you 😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123

MrSoHmYgOsH

Chatty Member
image.jpg

So my husband just came home with this and said “thought you’d want a few tonight” if only
He fucking knew 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 115

Doobop

Genuine question for you Soph.. Where's Ronnie?? Poor little sod has disappeared. It's all about Lennie. I really really hope Jamie is giving him alot of attention, which I can see happening 100% and taking lennie so Sophie can have her one on one time with Ronnie... Which i can't see happening..
You have 2 kids petal!! 😴
She'll be on next week like she did with flip and flop with her filter explaining since cc2 has come along they've realised they're not "two year old people" and he's gone to live with "2 year old people" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 93

MrsDon1

VIP Member
I remember my little squashy baby and then my cheeky toddler. He could do no wrong and I loved him so much I thought if anything happened to him I would literally drop dead with pain. Anyway, he’s 8 yrs old now and this week used the hose to spray a swear word that rhymes with ‘duck’ on the fence in 5ft letters. You can go off people 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

AC55

VIP Member
I'm a neonatal nurse and what she said today about Lennie having his heel prick test today just does not add up! The test is usually taken on day 5 and the day of birth is counted as day 0. This means that today Lennie is day 11. Even in the circumstances where the test is delayed, it is recommended that it is done by day 8 at the very latest, so she's either lying, or she's posted this story a few days late! Nothing she says or does makes sense! She wouldn't know the truth if it slapped her filtered face!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Kirsty1234

Chatty Member
I’ve had to stop watching her stories since Lonnie has been born. Whilst he’s such a beautiful little boy he is almost identical looking to my stillborn son. Really triggering.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

AC55

VIP Member
I've just had a quick look on the Instagram page of this supposed new cleaning sensation and in my opinion she's just the same as Grinch! Posts showing how she cleans her toilet and her washing machine with a generous helping of free advertising for Fabulosa, Bloo, Minky, The Pink Stuff etc. Is this what Instagram really needs? Yet another Hinchliffe wannabe, advocating the inappropriate and potentially dangerous use of chemicals and cleaning products! I would love to think Grinch had some competition but from what I've seen, she has fuck all to worry about with this account because it offers nothing at all that hasn't been seen or done before!

Reactions: 79