Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No filter required, but his circular lightshade is now an oval and the square table looks twice its normal length, so maybe no filter but he's editing it to keep up with the huns! 🤣 another non-cleaning, cleaning account living in grey...!
Swerving right oot yer ain lane there, ma luvly. His hovel, nae debates! 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sooo many likes that appear to be bought. Extremely high percentage of them are private, with few posts but following hundreds or thousands. Weird names with lots of numbers in them. Ethnic names with few posts and all need translation. All the typical telltale signs of bots, so really suspicious. 🤨

Reactions: 13
When my mum visited for the second time when baby was a few days old she came in, picked up the baby, sat down and said ‘I’d love a cup of tea’
Sounds familiar. My in laws bought my 5 year old niece and left us to entertain her while they had tea and cake and my father in law nodded off in the chair. I can’t forgive him for that!

Reactions: 2
Sounds familiar. My in laws bought my 5 year old niece and left us to entertain her while they had tea and cake and my father in law nodded off in the chair. I can’t forgive him for that!
When I had my second, my mum came (once🙄) to ‘help’. She said she‘d settle my 2 yr old to have a nap so I could have a rest. I had to hang some washing out before I put my feet up, as I’m doing it toddler son comes running into the garden and I find my mother asleep on his bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.