Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s literally just sitting there waiting to breastfeed all day I think, whilst freda comes round with the odd tranquilliser dart and sopha makes demands from the settee “jay may get me my jug of spaghetti hoops I can’t move I’m breast feedin len. Jay May get me a commode I can’t move I’m breast feeding len. Jay May take the second born Rrrrronniemanzhansnomshadtuftzandfutz out so I can brrrrreast feed len”

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Latest person she’s followed says she’s an ambassador for mental health🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m new here.. can someone please tell me what CC2 means, why Jamie is referred to as inch and why her mum is Ma Barker!🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s literally just sitting there waiting to breastfeed all day I think, whilst freda comes round with the odd tranquilliser dart and sopha makes demands from the settee “jay may get me my jug of spaghetti hoops I can’t move I’m breast feedin len. Jay May get me a commode I can’t move I’m breast feeding len. Jay May take the second born Rrrrronniemanzhansnomshadtuftzandfutz out so I can brrrrreast feed len”
I read that in Grinch's voice the first time. But when I read it a second, it was Waynetta Slob 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I kept thinking wtf is may supposed to mean... but Jay-MAY 😂😂😂 I get it. Took a minute

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just saw this in MHMMDI, the comments are comedy gold, “thrush incoming”🤣🤣
1B3DA03B-936A-4ACF-B39F-F601F543B4BF.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
First trip out with Ronnie and Lonnie according to her story yet less than an hour later on my stories came Ronnie in the soft play. Facts straight Sopha, facts straight 🤦‍♀️ A first trip is when you all leave together and go to the same place!

Reactions: 19
First trip out with Ronnie and Lonnie according to her story yet less than an hour later on my stories came Ronnie in the soft play. Facts straight Sopha, facts straight 🤦‍♀️ A first trip is when you all leave together and go to the same place!
Maybe she had to sit in the car to avoid getting mobbed by all her adoring fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've just walked outside and come across fresh air, never seen any before, wow, it smells so clean and fresh, any ideas what I should do with it?
You should bottle that stuff up, don’t want it running out when hinchers everyone else discovers it. You would make a mint 😂 💨

219FE5B7-F6BF-461F-B969-BD1F848805BA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m new here.. can someone please tell me what CC2 means, why Jamie is referred to as inch and why her mum is Ma Barker!🤣🙈
Check out the wiki (pink button at the top) - happy reading and welcome @liv1234&
For new members.
Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, crunky snack and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Janine, Inch , Onslow, Tom Hardy, Vestlife, Kanye Vest = Jamie (as he always seems to wear vests and Janine because he dressed up as a woman on a TV prog)
MadMaYahoo, Freda, Ma Barker = Zoph's mum.
His Lardship, Lardsome, fat bastard, chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed)
Nigel - someone who works at the ASA.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Mrs Hinch what are you good for?
Absolutely nothing!!
Best Mummaz ❌
Cleaning ❌
Cooking ❌
Fish people ❌
Tree people ❌
Cauliflower cupcake monstrosity ❌
Filtering your face to fuckery ❌
Time is running out.. Tick tock ⏳

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Mrs Hinch what are you good for?
Absolutely nothing!!
Best Mummaz ❌
Cleaning ❌
Cooking ❌
Fish people ❌
Tree people ❌
Cauliflower cupcake monstrosity ❌
Filtering your face to fuckery ❌
Time is running out.. Tick tock ⏳
Growing tomatoes ❌
Learning Spanish ❌
Nailing “I’m thank you” ✅

• Haha
Reactions: 33
@HinchesSousChef I thought I was just on to something when I realised there was no sign of his cord and the fact his nappy is over his bellybutton, instead of folded below it.

Then Googled that it can fall off in 7-21 days so it wouldn’t be crazy for it to be off now.

Still...🤔

Reactions: 10
Stacey Solomon showing her jumanji greenhouse & all soph could show was a tesco tomato 🤣🤣🤣
Shhhhhhh our zoph is not "plant people" that is why.

Inch = well i guess his thingyyy is an inch long (his original nose wasn't though)

Cc2 = cash cow 2 aka lenor if maldon.

Because her mum fredayahoo is Freda Baker 😆🤣😂😹😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.