Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even before her “maternity leave“ her content was stale. Same videos cleaning the same things over and over again, same montages over Ronnie, same eBay crap. I can’t see how she’s gonna freshen the content up unless she becomes a “mummy blogger” GOD FORBID.

Reactions: 21
Even before her “maternity leave“ her content was stale. Same videos cleaning the same things over and over again, same montages over Ronnie, same eBay crap. I can’t see how she’s gonna freshen the content up unless she becomes a “mummy blogger” GOD FORBID.
DONT GIVE HER IDEAS! We all know she gets her ideas from here (even though she hasn’t read since 1982)

Reactions: 9
I’d love to know what she does all day.
Husband at home, newborn who only wakes to eat and tit, a dog that sleeps most the day, a toddler who has dad and ma barker to sort him out 🙄

Like most I was a rushed sweaty mess.
I had a section and was out and about 2 weeks later. I had elderly parents to care for, a house to sort out and a husband at work long hours who only had 2 weeks off.
I was back to work full time after 6 weeks.
I had a section and was at home for 4-5 weeks. It’s certainly not the norm to be back at work 6 weeks post section!!! Sounds like you had a tough time

The last person I'll never take parenting advice from...

Reactions: 11
Sweet baby jayzus! Loo roll scented with chemicals. Definitely thrush inducing. There will be hoards of huns going round scratching their foof’s and suing the bog roll company for distress.
Is this for real?? 😳 fabulosa lingers in the air for hours so wouldn't fancy it lingering after wiping myself jeeeeeeez!!🤦🏼‍♀️🤪🤪

• Haha
I always wonder what makes her choose ‘that specific’ video or photo.
She must have hundreds.
I agree something not right with Ronnie, looks a little hunched over when he runs or walks his arm movements don’t seem natural, I’ve thought it many many times before.

and this is not trolling, this is my opinion of what I see from someone’s Instagram.
I've noticed this alot too his posture and body movements are very unusual

Reactions: 13
Anyone have any news on Inch?!
I’m beginning to wonder if he’s been rolled up in the fake grass & buried in mad ma’s garden
Oh this is why she was visiting mad ma yesterday & sitting in garden 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m still calling a bingo on them coming back having moved house. Going round Mas whilst Jamie packs up the house 😉😉. Sitting in the garden whilst Jamie packs up the house 😉😉.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone have any news on Inch?!
I’m beginning to wonder if he’s been rolled up in the fake grass & buried in mad ma’s garden
Oh this is why she was visiting mad ma yesterday & sitting in garden 🤔
Last seen on the bench for the England Euro game next week. The bench in the bus stop outside of Wembley Stadium that is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Been gone all day and the page number has only gone up by 2. She's definitely on the way out. Wonder what Tesco will do with all the mass produced Hinch tat they've got sitting in warehouses.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’d love to know what she does all day.
Husband at home, newborn who only wakes to eat and tit, a dog that sleeps most the day, a toddler who has dad and ma barker to sort him out 🙄

Like most I was a rushed sweaty mess.
I had a section and was out and about 2 weeks later. I had elderly parents to care for, a house to sort out and a husband at work long hours who only had 2 weeks off.
I was back to work full time after 6 weeks.
My goodness, didn't you have Mat leave? My husband only had a week, which I was glad about as he contributed nothing, just made more mess. You aren't insured to drive until your six week check.

Hopefully the work shy idiot is job hunting. How he has the nerve to show his face online during a pandemic, people losing their jobs and businesses. Sponging off your wife, who also hasn't got a job doesn't make you a good person Jamie.

Reactions: 10
Not been on the hinch thread for soooo long . Thought I’d click on her stories now she’s popped . Nothing changes . Crappy , staged filtered vomit inducing videos with some cheesy sickly song over it . Jesus wept

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg she’s mind numbingly boring!!! Why is she posting yet more videos of her rocking that baby. She’s obsessed. I really feel sorry for Ron Ron and where the hell is Inch, where’s the photos of him bonding with the baby. Dare I say it that would be quite sweet to see, but no it’s all about her 🙄

Reactions: 28
Gosh if Ronnie got as much attention as little Len does he may not look so shell shocked every time he sees another person but then Ron has probably reached his sell by date now for cute insta content and that’s why we’ve seen almost nothing since the latest Instagram sensation was born 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.