Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #399 - Grinch's threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown...

Winning thread suggestion by @Blondesx40x with 131 votes - slightly edited to fit.

Quick recap - she’s been so boring it’s tedious, but here goes....
On Saturday we were treated to another video montage this time it included our Soph bouncing about on her exercise ball legs akimbo shortly before she ate some smarties and baby Lennie / Lonnie / Lenor floated out of her fully dressed in a personalised onesie...

There was a photo of the three Hinch Bros - as they’ve already been branded by her and Jamie - and we were informed that they are are Sopha’s world. Again.

Next another photo, this time of a sleeping, milk drunk Lonnie, propped on Mummaz boob with her strap down so that we all know she’s breast feeding him. Again she tells us how much she loves her boys #mumofboys

There was then a video about how much she loves her life and a quick glimpse of Ronnie -remember him?! Cute little guy? Lived in Castle Greyskull approx two years? No? - it seemed to have been filmed from several miles away as Jamie helped him with his dinner. Jamie and Ronnie seem to need a special invitation to go near Sopha or Lenor.

Another photo and another chance for Sopha to post things that Ron never said in quote marks. “Just checking lens ok mum” he said as he leans into the pram. We’re unsure if she means Lonnie or the camera lens on her phone that’s constantly poked in his face.
We ended Saturday with another video of Lonnie and the proclamation that Soph “can’t cope” with his little mouth.

Sunday morning saw yet another photo montage of the Hinch Bros. Did she mention she loves her kids? Who’d have thought mum’s love their babies?!

Blanket silence until Monday evening when she attempted to appear more relatable - thanks to Tattle - by telling everyone she’s been breast feeding for 8 days and now has a blocked milk duct. She then shared a message she’d stumbled across from an adoring Sheep called “Sarah” as another chance to try and get sympathy and cry about nusty trolls... we cannot confirm if she was back crying in the dog’s bed as she shared this.
This all also coincided with BFF Stacey’s restock on InTheStyle and her getting glammed up for a date night with Joe.

Today is Tuesday and it’s poor old Henry’s 6th birthday. 6 years of living with Hinch...
We were treated to a montage of HRH Henry Handsomes from puppy to spoilt fat brat and Jamie declared him to be The best dog in the world. Because they always have the best everything if you’d not noticed.

A new cleaning social media star has been getting promoted by the press over the weekend and they are declaring her to be the new Mrs Hinch...
Epic meltdown incoming....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 165

Yel

Thank god the new cleaning sensation is in the title, hopefully the same news story won't be posted dozens of times 😆🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 76
And let’s face it, a lot of us thought Sopha was a down to earth, cleaning sensation when she first started... once bitten.

Reactions: 55
I wonder if she’s prancing around in a ballgown for Hennie’s birthday
EE601F43-D13C-4CFE-B767-79CA432B2912.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
image.jpg

So my husband just came home with this and said “thought you’d want a few tonight” if only
He bleeping knew 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 115
Yessss my first ever title 🥳🥳 Thanks guyzzz, can't believe this has happened to little ole me.. My heart is so full.
Best news I've had since my divorce papers so I shall celebrate accordingly 🤣🤣...
I'm thank you 😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123
I don’t watch a lot of TV - how long has she been gracing us with her horrid self on the Ariel ad 😱

Reactions: 20
Can anyone point me in the direction of the insta for the new cleaner on the block.. I did read about her in daily mail but forgot her name.. they mentioned hinch in their article so I bet she’s frothing at the mouth at someone else coming for her crown..

Reactions: 23
Predictions for when a neck clawing, sobbing, filtered story will appear to try and pull back her sheep because she is feeling threatened by someone younger, not filtered popular. Something fresh amd relevant. (Edited because I posted before finishing, replied to myself and then found the edit button. Still learning guuuuyyyyzzzzz)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Predictions for when a neck clawing, sobbing, filtered story will appear to try and pull back her sheep because she is feeling threatened by someone younger, not filtered popular. Something fresh amd relevant. (Edited because I posted before finishing, replied to myself and then found the edit button. Still learning guuuuyyyyzzzzz)
Tomorrow the moron

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's already commented on the new cleaners post. Keeping her enemies close.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I am OVER THE MOOOOON this is the thread title.
Soph is absolutely pooing it

Has she really? 🤣🤣
She's so fake.. She'll be banging her head off the wall fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She’s such a false witch. She’s only commenting and paying attention because she knows that this girl could see her off. Thought the tart was on maternity leave? Can tell her hole is chewing her knickers over the new kid on the block 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 68
I've just checked chicken strips insta and his engagement is better than sofa's 😳 over a 1000 comments on his bday grid post (saying happy birthday to a dog for absolute fucks sake) and 53,000+ likes when he's got a following of just 253k. Happy birthday Lardsomes 🎂

Screenshot_20210601-202835_Instagram.jpg

Also is it possible to hide how many likes a photo gets, or is it just an Instagram glitch? Her other posts show, for example, 'like by ...... And 1000 others' but this one has no number. I was wondering if engagement was so low that she hid it to save face?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Here if anyone fancies a follow, let’s get her numbers up hey!
They are already licking eachothers arses so I can't bring myself to follow her. She's put me off her now!

Afraid its a no from me. Just had a quick look and she’s using diluted fabric softener to clean her fabric headboard 😡
Might start me own page cos I'm sick of seeing muppets. Most of these wollys know absolutely nothing, they share either shite or things that's dangerous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.