Mrs Hinch #208 pre recorded content, pre rolled pastry, nothing she cooks ever looks tasty.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never mind Ron Dons walking, WTF is Jamie wearing? I thought it was boxers at first but now I’m not so sure. He can’t possibly go out in those??
There’s not a lot going off in those sweatshorts is there 🤢? He’s forgotten to get his spherical shapes out of Zowf’s Louis Vuitton bag

• Haha
Reactions: 54
It’s the awkward, jerky hand towards Ronnie that gets me, wtf? When my kids walked I didn’t have a phone in my hand so I got excited and picked them up and hugged them. I didn’t do a weird, jerky pat on the back or thumbs up seizure.

Reactions: 26
No wonder she’s so obsessed with the fat dog when her baby has more of a bond with his dad, she must feel like tit I know I would. Makes me feel a bit sad for her

Reactions: 19
The way she's going on makes it seem like she's disappointed that him walking happened the way it did, not like Stacey's staged rex walking post. He seems like he's been taking several steps for ages and she's been hanging on desperately for the perfect walking video when it just doesn't happen like that. She kept cutting off videos when he looked like he was about to walk before. They don't just realise they can walk then walk perfectly across the room. Also 13 months really isn't late to be walking. I don't know why people are obsessed with kids walking because they're a nightmare once they can 😂

Reactions: 46
I see we managed to shame her in to getting tufters a few pairs of proper pyjamas 🙄

Reactions: 45
Another montage where her son doesn’t make any eye contact with her and she makes more fuss over the fat dog. Wow.

Reactions: 35
'Good morning from Ron & Hen' more like

'Stop taking pissing photos of me' from Ron
And
'Woof' from Henry because he's a bloody dog

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The way that fat mutt pulled his head away from the doronron an accident waiting to happen

Reactions: 40
Training day for Ron today, marching up and down the garden with the dead dog on wheels, you have to walk by Friday handsnomes, mummazz got nothing else to show ..

• Haha
Reactions: 48
The next episode of “The adventures of Ron and Hen” is going to include a trip to A&E after Hen mauls Ron’s arm for pulling his ear.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
The Adventures of Ron & Hen...

So this morning at 5am the light shone through the window 'RAAAAHHHHHH' Shouted Ron from his bedroom. 'Uuuuuurgh. You get up, Jaymehhh im going for a fag" jaymehhh jumps out of bed while Sophie pops a fag in her mouth and grabs her phone 'Tattle life' she types into the search bar. 'What have these bastards been saying about me today?'
Off Sophie goes down the stairs and onto her wooden bench while she puffs on her fag. 'Jamies Ronnies favourite is he yeah?' She says, scrolling through Tattle. She stumps out her fag and puts it in the hidden ashtray under her George Foreman.
Sophie goes into the house where Jaymehh is sitting on the couch watching Peppa Pig with Ron on one side of the couch and Hen on the other. 'What the duck are you doing? Get him behind the sofa. Too much colour in Peppa Pig it isn't grey enough'
Sophie picks up Ron and puts him behind the sofa at 'Ronnies Burgers' Ron snarls her and starts to play with his kitchen.
'Right fatty, stand next to Ron and ill get a pic'
*Sophie takes a picture of Ron and Hen snarling* 'ugh Jaymeh stand behind me and make them look happy'
Jamie gets behind Sophie and smiles at Ron and he smiles *Sophie takes pic*
"Right Henry go for a piss and do whatever you want for the rest of the day. No walks!"
Hen runs out the back door thinking 'thank God I'm away from them pair. Could do with a walk though'
'Right. ALEXA! Play Whitney Houston!'
Ron groans "for duck sake... not again..." Ron wiggles his bum. "I hope I'm not still doing this when I'm 18"

The end x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 189
I’m sorry but the videos of her son dancing every morning.....think about it, actually break down what’s happening there. Every morning she sets him up, gets the camera ready, plays the song and starts to record. He’s not a performing monkey!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Judging by the way Ronnie is with Jamie, it looks like Soph gets up early with Ronnie to give Jamie a lie in. When he gets up that's when he has Ronnie for the rest of the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.