Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
cc2 - cash cow 2
Inch - jaymehhh and his small penis
Ma Barker - Sophie’s mum AKA freda yahoo
Thank you ☺

Check out the wiki (pink button at the top) - happy reading and welcome @liv1234&
For new members.
Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, crunky snack and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Janine, Inch , Onslow, Tom Hardy, Vestlife, Kanye Vest = Jamie (as he always seems to wear vests and Janine because he dressed up as a woman on a TV prog)
MadMaYahoo, Freda, Ma Barker = Zoph's mum.
His Lardship, Lardsome, fat bastard, chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed)
Nigel - someone who works at the ASA.
Thank you! So nice of you to that time to write it out☺I’ve followed Mrs hinch for a long time but only recently (since she announced her pregnancy) realised she’s a bit strange! I’m usually on another thread for someone else 😋

Reactions: 25
LQOC was at an alpaca farm. What’s with all the alpaca craze at the moment

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is a Stacey Solomon wannabe. She even tries to speak like her it drives me mad!

@HinchesSousChef I thought I was just on to something when I realised there was no sign of his cord and the fact his nappy is over his bellybutton, instead of folded below it.

Then Googled that it can fall off in 7-21 days so it wouldn’t be crazy for it to be off now.

Still...🤔
Don’t want to defend but my baby’s cords have both fallen off within the first week.. CC2 is almost two weeks so would expect cord to be off by now.. can’t defend the way she’s put that nappy on so loosely though 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@HinchesSousChef I thought I was just on to something when I realised there was no sign of his cord and the fact his nappy is over his bellybutton, instead of folded below it.

Then Googled that it can fall off in 7-21 days so it wouldn’t be crazy for it to be off now.

Still...🤔
Good sleuthing though!! I’d not even considered that. I’m not giving up 😂😂
Eta - both of my kids fell off quite quickly. Thank goodness. I found them a bit gross. Still kept them wrapped up in some tissue in a box though 😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Latest person she’s followed says she’s an ambassador for mental health🥴
Incoming story about trolls then I reckon. Been a while since we have had a good old red eyed neck clawing pity me vid complete with tattle quotes of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My god that nappy is hanging off him it's that full of wee 😔 and it isn't even on properly either, it's way too slack.
I'm not gonna say it's laziness, she just genuinely hasn't got a clue how to look after kids.
She needs us to be able to see the blue line because that's part of the sales pitch for pampers newborn. Poor baby days old and already an ad.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Not really sure what her account is now? Is she still on maternity and just posting every now and again to keep the sheep happy and the account ticking over? Puzzled

I’m guessing that although hinch loves her house so much, eventually she will move house so she can keep her audience engaged. Only so much tat and grey you can do in a house. I thought her whole schtick was cleaning. That or she will sign up for a mummy diaries-esque ‘reality’ show

Reactions: 8
Not really sure what her account is now? Is she still on maternity and just posting every now and again to keep the sheep happy and the account ticking over? Puzzled
I feel like she’s trying to grow her brand but it’s not really taken off in the way she hoped. If she had released the clothing, home stuff and Rose Wonderland at the height of her popularity, then she may have been able to grow beyond cleaning.

Look at Stacey, her ITS range has sold so well. It’s colourful and has a range of styles. It’s not plain, grey and shapeless from what I can see and appeals to tall, petite and plus. I don’t see that from the Tesco range. Yes, some people have bought it but is it in the droves they were expecting? Is it like when Minky sold out? Probably not.

I’ve said it before, some people are inherently selfish. There isn’t anything to get back from her now other than “look how lovely my family is!” She’s got two gorgeous, healthy boys which is great for her but the longer she keeps sharing their lives, the more information the “aunties and uncles” can get about them.

Reactions: 17
Got to say even if I still was a hincher ( shopper ) I’d be bored shitless she’s as dull as dishwater

Got to say even if I still was a hincher ( shopper ) I’d be bored shitless she’s as dull as dishwater
Edited due to my spelling

Reactions: 6
I didn’t notice that she didn’t refer to his nose as a whole which is generally the way 😂
I diddnt believe the whole moving thing but now I’m thinking it’s true. No jamie since the birth and she’s round mad mas🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Sweet baby jayzus! Loo roll scented with chemicals. Definitely thrush inducing. There will be hoards of huns going round scratching their foof’s and suing the bog roll company for distress.
The thought of scented toilet paper makes me vag itch

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Good sleuthing though!! I’d not even considered that. I’m not giving up 😂😂
Eta - both of my kids fell off quite quickly. Thank goodness. I found them a bit gross. Still kept them wrapped up in some tissue in a box though 😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Do you spray it with your mums perfume for when you have a nervous tummy?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.