Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think inch and Hinch will split eventually. I think she will cheat on him. She will be the one who ends it when she finds someone else she prefers. She’s definitely the sort to fall for her strictly partner or whatever barrel she ends up scraping. Inch dotes on her. But she’s always looking for something better in life.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I doubt she was even at the softplay with Ronnie, that would be Jamie recording. She never bothered to take him before the new baby. Has to ready and comfortable to breastfeed,you know cause she is the only breastfeeding mother in England 🙄🙄

Reactions: 35
I do think inch and Hinch will split eventually. I think she will cheat on him. She will be the one who ends it when she finds someone else she prefers. She’s definitely the sort to fall for her strictly partner or whatever barrel she ends up scraping. Inch dotes on her. But she’s always looking for something better in life.
Ive wondered about this but I think she’s too high maintainence. The only person who’ll put up with her is Jamie and she knows it

I doubt she was even at the softplay with Ronnie, that would be Jamie recording. She never bothered to take him before the new baby. Has to ready and comfortable to breastfeed,you know cause she is the only breastfeeding mother in England 🙄🙄
Yh its been sent to her by whoever took Ronnie.
Even that she couldn’t just post a natural video, she slowed down the wave 🙄
I don’t know why she bothered. Everything is always so contrived

Reactions: 16
I have to admit I think this , I do think he genuinely adores her. X

Reactions: 10
Ive wondered about this but I think she’s too high maintainence. The only person who’ll put up with her is Jamie and she knows it

Yh its been sent to her by whoever took Ronnie.
Even that she couldn’t just post a natural video, she slowed down the wave 🙄
I don’t know why she bothered. Everything is always so contrived
Its the sneaky ways that get me, I can’t stand it

Reactions: 8
Nahhhhh, he literally doesn't have to do anything. She makes the money.
I know he's a total creepy nobhead but he's a good dad from what we see and I reckon he treats Sophie lovely - she just takes advantage and is like a kid to please. He's probably better off without her tbh
I agree but I guess everyone has a limit looking after three kids 24/7 (ron/lenor/soph) four if you count her first born must be exhausting along with the constant reassurance she must need. It’s draining watching in through insta can only imagine dealing with it constant.surely no money is worth that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Agreed plus he’s older than her she will send him to the people who collect older people sure enough 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Just on the whole breastfeeding thing, no one really gives a tit do they??😂 After having my 2 kids and having gone through it myself, if someone I know has given birth I’m genuinely interested to hear how the birth went, pain relief, weight etc. But it never even crosses my mind to ask someone I know if they are breast or formula fed, and I certainly don’t give a duck how some has-been instagrammer is feeding her kid😂 no one cares Soph👍👍👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I think that too, who will carve her ice cream messages? But let’s not forget how she started this whole schtick...she is a con artist and will hide whatever side of her personality for as long as she needs to in order to get the next big prize, what or whoever that may be. I get the feeling she is always looking for the next thing and will never be happy with what she has.

Reactions: 16
For the first time ever, in over a year of watching ‘trending’ threads, the Hinch isn’t the top. Says everything really!

Reactions: 27
Honestly though like what is she now? Howwwwww can she still have a fan base? Some people are still totally blinded by her I just don’t get it 😂😂 I don’t understand how she’s making money now and definitely can’t see anyone wanting to work or “collab” with her as she’s away past her peak. She’s just a weird woman-child now who splashes her kids all over her stories, and the dog. It’s so bizarre.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.