Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with 80’s power ballads and slow motion videos all the time? Rennie’s literally going down a slide hardly anything emotional is it?! Anyway have they hired the full soft play out for just them? Fkin screaminggggg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My god that nappy is hanging off him it's that full of wee 😔 and it isn't even on properly either, it's way too slack.
I'm not gonna say it's laziness, she just genuinely hasn't got a clue how to look after kids.

Reactions: 32
Perhaps there is also an element of wee Ronnie's gentle nature in him just following her lead and doing the silly morning routine. There would have been no chance of my daughter just doing what I asked of her for that, she knew her mind from such a young age and there'd have been no forcing her.
You would have to worry for him, gentle or not, placid or not I don't know one child or have ever met one child who would have done the routine every single day or multiple times for over 6 months without having a tantrum or kicking off over something. What worries me is that sometimes being that withdrawn and placid isn't good either and a sign of underlying issues.

Reactions: 23
I actually didn’t feel comfortable looking at Ronnie in the soft play…he looked anxious.

oh god…Lenor is the new tufty little mans

• Sad
Reactions: 28
You would have to worry for him, gentle or not, placid or not I don't know one child or have ever met one child who would have done the routine every single day or multiple times for over 6 months without having a tantrum or kicking off over something. What worries me is that sometimes being that withdrawn and placid isn't good either and a sign of underlying issues.
100%
We used to think my sister was just a “good baby” but later found out she was autistic. She’s non verbal but functions perfectly well and has a good quality of life

Reactions: 19
What an odd pic to post to millions of people.. baby half undressed.. nappy hanging off.. if I left my boys nappy that loose there would have been a major wee-fountain come out the top 🤷🏼‍♀️
and of course.. tit in the pic so we don’t forget she is bReAsTfEeDiNg guyzzzzzzzz
Tit is the new shoulder

Most of the North East have seen mine and Im not even breastfeeding 😂
Choked on my chocolate lime hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The videos showing Ronnie make me feel so uncomfortable.. I can’t quite put my finger on exactly why, it’s a weird feeling. Poor little guy looks so awkward and uncomfortable 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Ronnie doesn’t look like a normal happy toddler at play. I don’t mean that like it’s his fault or anything. Poor little fucker was probs enjoying the slide until he seen the phone in her claw and thought “tit Mam can I not have a day off” and no Sophlora, he doesn’t look grown up at all.

Reactions: 27
Is it just me that finds it odd we have no pictures of Inch with Lennie? Not even on his own insta?
Can anyone remember SS when Rex was born saying she didn’t want to share him with Joe, she wanted him all for herself? As Sopha is so original (my arse she is) do we think she is taking this route? Or is it more likely she’s doing her parenting for the first 12 weeks then it all goes over to Inch like it did with Ronnieblesshim?
OMG you have called it!!! Sophie see Sophie do!!!

Reactions: 16
My god that nappy is hanging off him it's that full of wee 😔 and it isn't even on properly either, it's way too slack.
I'm not gonna say it's laziness, she just genuinely hasn't got a clue how to look after kids.
That loose nappy is doing my head in?!! How can she not know how to fasten a nappy properly with cc2! Oh wait a minute that’s usually Jamie’s job, isn’t it?!!

Reactions: 15
I always wonder what makes her choose ‘that specific’ video or photo.
She must have hundreds.
I agree something not right with Ronnie, looks a little hunched over when he runs or walks his arm movements don’t seem natural, I’ve thought it many many times before.

and this is not trolling, this is my opinion of what I see from someone’s Instagram.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.