Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The videos showing Ronnie make me feel so uncomfortable.. I can’t quite put my finger on exactly why, it’s a weird feeling. Poor little guy looks so awkward and uncomfortable 😔
I feel exactly the same.. Especially the wave at the end, I'm convinced he was trying to do sopha's thumbs up instead .. All for the gram 🤬🤬🤬
Stupid woman has a lot to answer for.

Reactions: 16
I feel exactly the same.. Especially the wave at the end, I'm convinced he was trying to do sopha's thumbs up instead .. All for the gram 🤬🤬🤬
Stupid woman has a lot to answer for.
Totally agree! It’s as if he doesn’t know where he should be walking/putting his attention.. are we seeing side effects of him constantly having a camera stuffed in his face / being told how to act so mum can show her insta family?? Heartbreaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Poor Ronnie :cry: breaks my heart seeing him look so sad all the time. He didn’t even crack a smile going down the slide.

Can anyone recall seeing him engage and interact? I’ve never seen him run around excited and laughing, never seen him “chat” or try to show his mother his favourite book, never showed any sign of personality at all he just looks as though he lets life pass him by.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Stacey Solomon showing her jumanji greenhouse & all soph could show was a tesco tomato 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Have a feeling her and Jamie will split this year tbh
Nahhhhh, he literally doesn't have to do anything. She makes the money.
I know he's a total creepy nobhead but he's a good dad from what we see and I reckon he treats Sophie lovely - she just takes advantage and is like a kid to please. He's probably better off without her tbh

Reactions: 37
Nahhhhh, he literally doesn't have to do anything. She makes the money.
I know he's a total creepy nobhead but he's a good dad from what we see and I reckon he treats Sophie lovely - she just takes advantage and is like a kid to please. He's probably better off without her tbh
Agree he comes across a good dad to that little lad, I think Ronnie would be lost without him

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That kid didn’t crack his face once on that slide. Even with the cling on niece egging him on. So sad

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Poor kid probably sees her with her phone out again and thinks tit best get my performing monkey act on and make her happy 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 14
A friend of mine messaged me today saying “not sure why I follow that hinch any more, I followed for cleaning tips ??? Why am I watching a crazy woman and her family” 💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She is so boring now 😴😴

Jamie better start getting his CV together, Sopha needs to call it a day

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Poor kid probably sees her with her phone out again and thinks tit best get my performing monkey act on and make her happy 🤦‍♀️
one day she will look back with so much regret. She’s never present in the moment as she’s recording through her phone. He’s used to looking at her camera lense and not her eyes so that could be why he’s potentially struggling with eye contact. He’s a Bonny little lad and I feel for him if there are any developmental conditions or delays and she’s just too proud to get early support, because maybe she has internalised ableism? I’m disabled and have 2 disabled children, both also on the spectrum. I know the importance of early support but I speak as a mum without the money she has to get things quickly. Maybe she has seen doctors etc though? It’s not her personal medical history. We don’t discuss all of our children’s private diagnosis’, it’s not our place and just because she seems like she gives her life on social media, I really would respect if she’s respecting his right to divulge his business one day. I don’t think that’s the case though! I also think there needs to be better understanding of neurodevlopmental conditions and for someone with a big platform, they could make such a positive influence and awareness. I’ve spoken with many autistic adults who don’t like neurotypical parents banging on about their children’s autism on social media like it’s some sort of life sentence. Who knows

Also, children need some colour in their life. It’s positive and playful. Drab grey all over the house is hardly inspiring 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 601783
these people are a bunch of village idiots
I used to hose my rotary line off every morning because of spiders webs. Used to freak me right out thinking a spider would crawl inside my clean washing (never slapped at myself or clawed my neck over them though). Ended up getting the other half to put up a garden length line and gave the rotary to my mum. X

Reactions: 3
one day she will look back with so much regret. She’s never present in the moment as she’s recording through her phone. He’s used to looking at her camera lense and not her eyes so that could be why he’s potentially struggling with eye contact. He’s a Bonny little lad and I feel for him if there are any developmental conditions or delays and she’s just too proud to get early support, because maybe she has internalised ableism? I’m disabled and have 2 disabled children, both also on the spectrum. I know the importance of early support but I speak as a mum without the money she has to get things quickly. Maybe she has seen doctors etc though? It’s not her personal medical history. We don’t discuss all of our children’s private diagnosis’, it’s not our place and just because she seems like she gives her life on social media, I really would respect if she’s respecting his right to divulge his business one day. I don’t think that’s the case though! I also think there needs to be better understanding of neurodevlopmental conditions and for someone with a big platform, they could make such a positive influence and awareness. I’ve spoken with many autistic adults who don’t like neurotypical parents banging on about their children’s autism on social media like it’s some sort of life sentence. Who knows

Also, children need some colour in their life. It’s positive and playful. Drab grey all over the house is hardly inspiring 😂
Oh she’ll regret it so much yes take pictures but it’s also the memories to .
I worked in a nursery for years but left to bring up my son . Iv a friend who seems to be head in the sand and blaming other things 🤦‍♀️ Iv always said yes it’s not nice to think/ no your child may need a little help but I'd rather start the ball rolling whilst they are young so hopefully they’d be able to have help early on instead of years down the line (I no I’m some cases it takes forever)
I agree if these people opened up about worries and shared more real life things a lot more people would possibly respect them and would feel like they could open up and possibly help those who don’t want it to be plastered about 🤷‍♀️
my son didn’t have a one year check I got a letter stating any worries ring ! I said to my husband imagine having the worries and not wanting to speak out for whatever reason and they left it .

The colour thing would be a huge shock to him 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she bonded with Ronnie so she is determined to bond with Lenor…
This. Yes.
And we'll notice. She's never really shown Ronnie real affection or real real love and attention. We'll see a totally different side of her with Lennie, it'll be VERY clear who's mammy favourite. So sad.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.