Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ve decided to not do any exclusive shoots or magazines because....
READ IT IN MY NEW BOOK....

SWIPE UP
*give me your money so I can buy my mansion shoppers*

• Haha
Reactions: 40
In other words nobody approached you for an “exclusive”? Because nobody cares!!!!!

4872817C-9FC9-4EA7-9321-5173B4615107.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
why would she be doing a exclusive reveal of the baby? She’s not a bloody celebrity! No one gives a duck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
"Like with Ronnie we've deceided against any exclusive interviews, shoots etc"... didnt she literally reveal Ronnie in an exclusive with Hello or did i dream that 😅😅
I mean his whole life has been documented on insta stories so not sure why you’d bother turning down money for a shoot when you’re doing it for free anyway? Make it make sense 🙈 must be another book in the pipeline 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The question wasn't 'are you doing an exclusive interview', the question was inquring about your birth story.

An opportunity to be relatable and talk about the tough parts of childbirth. But nah.

Nevermind Zoph. The tides are changing.

Reactions: 60
The way she dresses Ronnie baffles me, long pj's ok fair enough, but a wolly jacket aswell?? I don't live in Essex so I don't know but I'm assuming it's bloody warm? My kids were all in shorts and t-shirt by 8am after breakfast, i hung washing out at 830am and it was bloody lovely ☀! I'm north east.

Lennie is adorable, he really is!

But those messages are defo off her, dunno who you're fooling mate but you're not fooling me. Get a liiiifffffeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 28
"Like with Ronnie we've deceided against any exclusive interviews, shoots etc"... didnt she literally reveal Ronnie in an exclusive with Hello or did i dream that 😅😅
There wasn’t a shoot - they buggered off on the staycation after he was born to allow for the remodelling of castle greyskull.

She did a posh newborn baby shoot and put the pic up on Insta.

Reactions: 14
I often wonder what Americans think of our small houses. My friends sister moved to Texas years ago and her house is huge.
Texans have a saying they’re quite proud of... “everything is bigger in Texas.” 🙄 The land is cheap there and cost of living is low. It’s not like that everywhere, but I do think houses are probably a bit bigger on average. I think we’re a bit embarrassing in our expectations, to be honest! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So that story was just an excuse to claim she *could* have done an exclusive? 😂😂 no one asked, love. That question you probably wrote to yourself didn’t actually ask now did it 🙄

Reactions: 24
We’ve decided to not do any exclusive shoots or magazines because....
READ IT IN MY NEW BOOK....

SWIPE UP
*give me your money so I can buy my mansion shoppers*
I was just about to say, maybe they’ve said no to exclusive magazine shoots because none of the magazines wanted them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way she dresses Ronnie baffles me, long pj's ok fair enough, but a wolly jacket aswell?? I don't live in Essex so I don't know but I'm assuming it's bloody warm? My kids were all in shorts and t-shirt by 8am after breakfast, i hung washing out at 830am and it was bloody lovely ☀! I'm north east.

Lennie is adorable, he really is!

But those messages are defo off her, dunno who you're fooling mate but you're not fooling me. Get a liiiifffffeeeeee
I live 20 mins from her. bleeping roasting mate, deffo not wooly jacket weather. Bet she’s got her shoulder out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Sorry she’s all out of sorts. The heel prick is done on day 5 unless there is something wrong.. and the kids got a gillet on...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.