Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK this is going to sound so salty but

Why is a midwife AND a health visitor seeing her?

After having my youngest (June last year) we were pretty much left to fend for ourselves. Haven't seen or heard from the HV since baby was 6 weeks.
Maybe it's because she's got stitches?

Shame they didn't sew up her gob while they were at it..

• Haha
Reactions: 25

After having my youngest (June last year) we were pretty much left to fend for ourselves. Haven't seen or heard from the HV since baby was 6 weeks.
It sounds like she’s similar to us, we had midwife day straight after being home, health visitor 7 days later and then midwife again for 10 day sign off/checkup, health visitor also needed to see us again due to not gaining. However we had to go them for the 2 latter visits

but I’m not a celeb like sopha so she might need extra special treatment 😂
Also why the fuxk is rondondingdong in a full on winter pj set and jacket when it’s 25 bleeping degrees 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe I should start an Instagram showing me cleaning with normal cleaning stuff .. i.e not fabulous, lenor etc.. I'm more of a natural cleaner if I can, really only use Method, original Stardrops, proper white distilled vinegar (not the slightly chemical vinegar in a bottle), Borax, Bicarbonate of Soda 👍👍

Reactions: 25
Maybe it's because she's got stitches?

Shame they didn't sew up her gob while they were at it..
I had stitches too. Also had to take the injections to stop blood clots and also take the same medication she does (sertraline).

Again I know I'm being super salty! witch eating crackers springs to mind

• Haha
Reactions: 8

When I had my baby the midwife came and did the heel prick test a couple of days after we got home and then came again a few days later just to check on me that I was healing up okay. And I think we had two HV visits total but for the rest of the time it was pretty much up to me to take him for weighing and things.

Reactions: 5

Moral support so they don’t get called trolls🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When I had my baby the midwife came and did the heel prick test a couple of days after we got home and then came again a few days later just to check on me that I was healing up okay. And I think we had two HV visits total but for the rest of the time it was pretty much up to me to take him for weighing and things.
My health visitor told me many years ago she’d go with a colleague if she needed support 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 21

My daughter was born in May! Never once even had a HV visit or even call! Lucky I have a wide family support which some people don’t sadly!

Reactions: 11
My health visitor told me many years ago she’d go with a colleague if she needed support 🤔
She’s probably hit that reality block, out of the baby bubble and is having a meltdown behind the scenes.
Theyre the professional version of Ma’s tranq gun 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s probably hit that reality block, out of the baby bubble and is having a meltdown behind the scenes.
Theyre the professional version of Ma’s tranq gun 😆
I hope so and when they see that unsafe sleeping cot on wheels I’m hoping they strongly advise her. Guess we’ll see in future pics. An empty cot is a safe cot Hinch🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
Just had the realisation that we're going to have to relive the weaning stage again im so not ready for "Lens Lunch" consisting of 99% pastry and cheese 🙄 praying she doesnt last that much longer

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Just had the realisation that we're going to have to relive the weaning stage again im so not ready for "Lens Lunch" consisting of 99% pastry and cheese 🙄 praying she doesnt last that much longer
.....and these by the truck load 🙈 #gifted

WeanurseryStage1-bundle_PouchOnly_X5_86fc464c-c119-4f3e-89a3-c7f2ee085052_medium.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"Like with Ronnie we've deceided against any exclusive interviews, shoots etc"... didnt she literally reveal Ronnie in an exclusive with Hello or did i dream that 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I had stitches too. Also had to take the injections to stop blood clots and also take the same medication she does (sertraline).

Again I know I'm being super salty! witch eating crackers springs to mind
Is she on Sertraline? I’m on the max dose of that and had to stay in overnight after having my youngest as he had withdrawals. Maybe that’s why she had to stay in with Lenor then?

Also you have every right to be salty - my sis had her first baby in April and she’s been treated appallingly with regards to after care. Appointments completely missed with no follow ups. She’s had to do all of the chasing. Of course Grinch gets none of that kind of treatment 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.