Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All them questions sound like her
And I take it by maternity leave she means no ads? Surely that in itself should wake the hinchers up?!

Reactions: 24
Surely that's an old photo. What moron would put their child in long pj's and a fluffy body warmer in this heat?!?!?!

Reactions: 25
We know how much Princess Sophie loves to feature in a magazine article and then display it in her coffee table. No way she was even approached. I guess even Take a Break had bigger fish to fry 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry if this has already been addressed..

an electric toothbrush on your bleeping nork??? I’ve had a lot of blocked ducts in my time never had this suggested to me.
Kinky witch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
She's got to being bleeping about with the toothbrush suggestion right...bleeping yeah right!

Reactions: 12
Is she on Sertraline? I’m on the max dose of that and had to stay in overnight after having my youngest as he had withdrawals. Maybe that’s why she had to stay in with Lenor then?

Also you have every right to be salty - my sis had her first baby in April and she’s been treated appallingly with regards to after care. Appointments completely missed with no follow ups. She’s had to do all of the chasing. Of course Grinch gets none of that kind of treatment 🙄
Not 100% if she is still taking it but she rearranged her medicine collection (🙄) a few months back and it was there.
Me too! It's definitely a possibility that is why she was in longer.

It's terribly sad isn't. I understand that there's a pandemic but in normal circumstances it has always been stressed how vulnerable mothers are after having a new baby (hormones, pnd/pna, sleep deprivation etc) so you'd think healthcare professionals would realise how extra vulnerable postnatal woman are during all of this since they are stripped of their support system and isolated. And then to see Hinch with TWO at the same time is a bit like a kick in the teeth

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why is little Ronnie in a furry jacket when the weather is so hot? Or does the village of Maldon have its own climate

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wish you were "so so in love" with Ronnie aswell. So sad, its just alllll about Lennie.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
And at the end of the day, add 'stayed Alive by breathing and eating' to your TaDa list so you can look back on your accomplishments. ATV.
Better yet, you can add it to a montage with a power ballad so we can just sit here and cry along at how far you’ve come on your little breathing journey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Amazing how quick the morning montages of Ronnie running down the hallway before feeding Henry his biscuits has stopped now she's got a new shiny 'toy' to play with.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Wish you were "so so in love" with Ronnie aswell. So sad, its just alllll about Lennie.
I was just going to say this. Why can't she have Ronnie by her side too. And say this.
I don't know if iv missed stories but we haven't really seen Ronnie. Only when she showed off the "first meeting"

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why is little Ronnie in a furry jacket when the weather is so hot? Or does the village of Maldon have its own climate
This. Also, I know not everyone will agree with me, but I just think those Nike sliders look so chavvy on a toddler.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Minor point, but seems a tad fishy to me that Lon has gained almost a full pound by day 9 or 10? Most babies lose about 10% the first few days, especially breast feeding before the milk has come in. To have gained nearly a full pound on top of that, that quickly.... :unsure:🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Minor point, but seems a tad fishy to me that Lon has gained almost a full pound by day 9 or 10? Most babies lose about 10% the first few days, especially breast feeding before the milk has come in. To have gained nearly a full pound on top of that, that quickly.... :unsure:🤨
my son never lost any weight on his weigh in by day 8, he was formula fed though and fed really well

Reactions: 7
OK this is going to sound so salty but

Why is a midwife AND a health visitor seeing her?

After having my youngest (June last year) we were pretty much left to fend for ourselves. Haven't seen or heard from the HV since baby was 6 weeks.
Same, I had my daughter in April last year and services were basically non existent despite really needing feeding and reflux support.
My best friend had her daughter 6 weeks ago and has had an unbelievably different level of support.

I don’t think this is something to begrudge. Every mum (first time or not) and baby deserves to have every service they need. Just because we were let down it doesn’t mean that Hinch should be (even if she is a bleep)

Not 100% if she is still taking it but she rearranged her medicine collection (🙄) a few months back and it was there.
Me too! It's definitely a possibility that is why she was in longer.

It's terribly sad isn't. I understand that there's a pandemic but in normal circumstances it has always been stressed how vulnerable mothers are after having a new baby (hormones, pnd/pna, sleep deprivation etc) so you'd think healthcare professionals would realise how extra vulnerable postnatal woman are during all of this since they are stripped of their support system and isolated. And then to see Hinch with TWO at the same time is a bit like a kick in the teeth
Every new mum and newborn are vulnerable, regardless of their support systems or bank balance. She’s a total asshole but she and Lonnie still deserve any and all healthcare services at this time.
Just because some people were let down during the pandemic (myself and my daughter included) I really don’t feel it’s fair to begrudge her having standard postpartum healthcare.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.