Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lady at the top of the street had a baby a couple of weeks ago. I must go and ask her when the magazine reveal comes out. Oh wait a minute, there won't be one because she isn't a celebrity either.

No one asked about magazine deals Sophie - the question you completely failed to answer was about your birth story. Nobody believes you turned down cold, hard cash for a magazine reveal. The last thing you said before going on maternity leave was you were going to take every opportunity that came your way to fund Hinch Farm

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Why is little Ronnie in a furry jacket when the weather is so hot? Or does the village of Maldon have its own climate
Yep! If its warm and sunny everywhere else you'll see them in thick clothes.
If its freezing throughout the land, you'll find them in summer wear.
If its a tad blowy out, then she's had herself a mini hurricane that's taken out very heavy patio furniture.
If its raining right near her then her little garden will be bone dry.

It's fascinating to watch.
I think old Tomasz Schafernaker phones her direct with her own personal forecast

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Here if anyone fancies a follow, let’s get her numbers up hey!
Nope, had a look, shes just another Hincher. Horrible grey sofa, filters ect. Don't think the Grinch has got anything to worry about. Whats needed is a good Eco cleaner with imagination and creativity. The tide is turning for chemical cleaning hopefully

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I have two boys and I genuinely think I could be the next hinch I mean I’m forever cleanings anyway who would think cleaning like women have since the old ages would make you insta famous 😂

Reactions: 12
So that story was just an excuse to claim she *could* have done an exclusive? 😂😂 no one asked, love. That question you probably wrote to yourself didn’t actually ask now did it 🙄
100% she wrote this! They really do think they are celebrities 🤦🏼‍♀️ how deluded can 2 people be?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Same, I had my daughter in April last year and services were basically non existent despite really needing feeding and reflux support.
My best friend had her daughter 6 weeks ago and has had an unbelievably different level of support.

I don’t think this is something to begrudge. Every mum (first time or not) and baby deserves to have every service they need. Just because we were let down it doesn’t mean that Hinch should be (even if she is a bleep)

Every new mum and newborn are vulnerable, regardless of their support systems or bank balance. She’s a total asshole but she and Lonnie still deserve any and all healthcare services at this time.
Just because some people were let down during the pandemic (myself and my daughter included) I really don’t feel it’s fair to begrudge her having standard postpartum healthcare.
Fair point!

Reactions: 5
Minor point, but seems a tad fishy to me that Lon has gained almost a full pound by day 9 or 10? Most babies lose about 10% the first few days, especially breast feeding before the milk has come in. To have gained nearly a full pound on top of that, that quickly.... :unsure:🤨
Yes totally! She must be topping up with bottles

Reactions: 11
Not to start a pure war - but see if she was honest and was like I tried breastfeeding and it just didn’t work for us so we are formula feeding - people would be like ahh fair enough.

Because in all honesty no one gives an utter duck how a kid is fed and as long as they are 🤷🏼‍♀️ My lot had icecream and smarties for breakfast on Monday & then yesterday had fruit and porridge. Does it change anyone’s life ? No ! But this whole pretending bullshit is exhausting 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Minor point, but seems a tad fishy to me that Lon has gained almost a full pound by day 9 or 10? Most babies lose about 10% the first few days, especially breast feeding before the milk has come in. To have gained nearly a full pound on top of that, that quickly.... :unsure:🤨
I can help you with this one...

It’s total bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly this. I don’t care if she breast feeds or bottle feeds, i bottle fed both my boys and they’re 12 &16 now and thriving. Pisses me off that she bleeping lies. There will be people out there, nervous mams first time Mam’s thinking what’s bleeping wrong here then. She is absolutely rotten

Reactions: 13
Anyone with more medical knowledge know why she would have to stop bfeeding after 6 weeks (which is what she claimed with Ronsnomes)?
What medication could you possibly go 6 weeks without and then just restart? Baffled me.

And wouldn’t it be the same this time?

She’ll trip herself up, she can’t keep track of all of her lies. Tattle never forgets.

Reactions: 12
So who’s going to break it to her Lenor got Jamie’s original nose?...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Anyone with more medical knowledge know why she would have to stop bfeeding after 6 weeks (which is what she claimed with Ronsnomes)?
What medication could you possibly go 6 weeks without and then just restart? Baffled me.

And wouldn’t it be the same this time?

She’ll trip herself up, she can’t keep track of all of her lies. Tattle never forgets.
You can breastfeed on the vast majority of medication, sadly a lot of GPs and consultants don’t realise this so tell women to stop breastfeeding just in case. There’s an amazing woman called Wendy Jones who has done so much research into different drugs and breastfeeding and her website is invaluable. In Hinch’s case I think she just couldn’t be arsed to do it any longer, if she ever did in the first place.

Oh and I used an electric toothbrush and a vibrator on my blocked duct when I had one - it worked wonders!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My first two did gain quickly but they were greedy little beggars, my youngest lost a lot of weight before gaining, swings and roundabouts I suppose 🤷‍♀️

So who’s going to break it to her Lenor got Jamie’s original nose?...
He really is the image of his Dad

• Haha
Reactions: 6
my son never lost any weight on his weigh in by day 8, he was formula fed though and fed really well
Formula fed babies tend to keep the weight on better in the first few days.

I formula fed first time around and had an absolute breakdown second time around when I breast fed and they'd lost weight, even after the midwife said it was normal 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Formula fed babies tend to keep the weight on better in the first few days.

I formula fed first time around and had an absolute breakdown second time around when I breast fed and they'd lost weight, even after the midwife said it was normal 🤣🤣
I formula fed and my son had weight gain issues but think it was cause he had jaundice x

Reactions: 1
So I haven’t posted on this thread in forever as I had to unfollow the poisonous wench but she appeared on my explore feed today and... she’s 100% lying about today’s visit with the midwife which is just typical Mrs Hinch behaviour.

The heel prick test is part of a national screening programme governed by Public Health England and is performed on day 5, day 6 at a push but they are extremely strict on when it should be performed. It absolutely would not be done day 10 or whatever she is today unless it was a repeat sample but she would have surely said if that was the case. Why lie about such insignifiant things, nice to see she hasn’t changed🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.