Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered if the hinchers noticed it 🤔
No one seems bothered that she’s not around, last time everyone was tweeting that they miss her posting etc
There’s nothing like that this time or very few and far between
Is her time really up? 🙏🏾
It was such a emotional time for everyone following their heartbreaking journey and followed by many so i am sure they have. Her days are definatly numbered and she knows it, hence shoving her two one child in everyone's faces everyday.

Reactions: 4

Just noticed that this house in Maldonado has now come off the market, you know the one that has a garden that looks remarkably similar to a photo that Grinch shared just before Lonnie was born.

The house with the death trap for kids pond and an enclosure suitable for alpacas 😂
IF she ever got a home that large no way she’d maintain it in or out!

Imagine the cost of maintaining such a property!!

Reactions: 9
Thread title suggestion.
'Sophie, Sophie, where art thou Sophie????
Ah there she is still on her Sofa!!!

Will make good reading though... How cleaning sensation Sophie hits skid row and bankruptcy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone remember the last time Sofa actually cleaned? Or showed us a minkeh?

The reason this Abbi or should I said “abbeh” (as she calls herself) is getting so popular is because she actually bleeping cleans.

Reactions: 10
This was her round about the time she was manic gretel after having rrrrrreeeeeooon. Laura’s kitchen. You know, she liked her little kitchen just the way it was. Lol
So what happened to, It’s not about bigger and better, she wants SS house and life. She’s talks such contradictions and lies🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
Honestly, Hinch is finished. The only way other instagrammers have lasted this long is because they're actually likeable. Hinch is the most unlikeable person ever

Reactions: 15
Do you think we're full on neck scratching?!
I've just followed cleanwithabbi for shits and giggles to get her followers up on insta 🤣
I wouldn’t follow her just to get her followers up. One of the main reasons we call out hinch is because of her dangerous cleaning tips and this woman is just another hinch wannabe. She may even be a nicer person than hinch, but she still posts dangerous cleaning tips and uses toxic cleaning products that are horrible for the environment. Kind of defeats the object replacing hinch with another version of her

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Does Soph work for pampers?
I've seen a new advert that includes mums like Izzy Judd, but not seen Soph.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I know it’s petty right and blah blah but since I read on here she does the Ariel advert I’ve had to change my washing gel and it’s really bleeping annoying me that I’ve been using something she promotes 😂

I was also going to sabotage Tesco after her “range” came out but I can’t part with my clubcard points 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.