Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the baby hinch highlight with Ronnie, I forgot how much of a dick she was 😂 calling Ronnie handsomz mumma from when he was in her tummy 😂
poor kid never stood a chance

cringeworthy viewing

Oh and I thought she said she diddnt get enough bump pics with Ronnie? In that highlight she’s constantly showing it
She’s nuts
Squawking it AT him for the best part of 2 years (when you include talking to bump), absolutely DESPERATE for ‘mummaz’ to be his first word. Not gone to well for ya, huh Soph. He’s probably being intentionally mute in protest!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread Suggestion - Roll out the balloons! It’s your 400th thread not much changed your still mad in the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My mum was the worst person for me to open up to. She's extremely judgemental, not very maternal and coped amazingly well after all four of her births. She can't cope with complainers. The first thing she said to me when she saw in hospital with my first born was that I looked awful. I put some make up on and she seemed happier. She's uptight. Her house was always spotless and was never a home. I thought me having babies might make us closer but it didn't. She wouldn't have let me moan about being tired or struggling to feed or just the life change you go through after having a baby. She's a strange women. Id rather live with Sofa, thats how odd she is.

Edited to say, I've had wine and feeling emotional 😂😂
I feel for you, my mum was the same . Whenever she came to visit my newborn she was only interested in holding the baby ...no offers of housework to help out. It was different for her when I was born, her mum basically did a mad Fredayahoo and moved in and spoilt her rotten. Tbh I preferred it my way , at least I managed to bond post birth as I did literally everything ( ex was a lazy git- got shot of him 2 years later 🙌🙌).

Reactions: 9
E581BDDE-2D4E-41DF-9059-2E343472EB8C.png

Watching 0-3 highlights
Ronnie smiling at her and she’s filming for the gram
So sad
E48A4543-69CC-40AB-957C-C304393BDF15.png

Also I’m no expert in baby wearing but this was filmed in Sept 2019 when Ronnie was around 3m and you can’t forward face in the Ergobaby 360 until around 5m.

Reactions: 19
Morbid post.
One day Hinch is going to die. Before her kids (the way it's "meant to be")
And these creepy clips you're all talking about will be cherished by her kids.
As someone who went through the most horrific pnd, I wish I'd done more of what she is doing.
I look forced, unhappy or terrified in a lot of my pictures, I wasn't well at all mentally. I wish I'd recorded myself, even if felt unnatural at first, my kid would have a moment in time where they can see me cuddling them and loving them(calling "them" as I don't want to disclose gender, pretty sure I'm being scoped by Minghams)
This is by far a love post for her, but one day that's all her kids will have.
I've a lot of friends who are gutted they have nothing of their parents and them together.
I'm a lucky one, I've got all those pictures and I can see why she would want to set up a tripod an cuddle Lons on camera, sometimes it's all we have.
It's easy to take the piss without seeing the big picture, it does look weird, it is strange sometimes, but when it's all you have. Cherished. ATV.
There's q huge difference between what you're saying and what Hinch is doing unfortunately. Her whole life is edited, staged and faked. That's not something to cherish.

Reactions: 14
Is that Hinch in the top picture??? It looks nothing like her.
I had to have a good 👀 it’s like a completely different person. In reality she has small eyes that are a lot closer together. I imagine Ronhasfutz’ photo albums are full to the brim of her with a filter on 🤣

Reactions: 14
I don’t think this has already been said, apologies if it’s has but thread suggestion:

congratulations on your 400th thread, now it’s time to put your insta ‘career’ to bed!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Morbid post.
One day Hinch is going to die. Before her kids (the way it's "meant to be")
And these creepy clips you're all talking about will be cherished by her kids.
As someone who went through the most horrific pnd, I wish I'd done more of what she is doing.
I look forced, unhappy or terrified in a lot of my pictures, I wasn't well at all mentally. I wish I'd recorded myself, even if felt unnatural at first, my kid would have a moment in time where they can see me cuddling them and loving them(calling "them" as I don't want to disclose gender, pretty sure I'm being scoped by Minghams)
This is by far a love post for her, but one day that's all her kids will have.
I've a lot of friends who are gutted they have nothing of their parents and them together.
I'm a lucky one, I've got all those pictures and I can see why she would want to set up a tripod an cuddle Lons on camera, sometimes it's all we have.
It's easy to take the piss without seeing the big picture, it does look weird, it is strange sometimes, but when it's all you have. Cherished. ATV.
I get what you're saying but this is 100% not what Hinch is doing, it's for content not memories.
I lost my mum in my early 20s, for some reason, there's not a lot of pictures of us together when I was a baby, there's just a lot of me playing that she took. I look back a lot more of pictures of the last few years we spent together. Those pictures of me younger are nice but I don't have any memories of those times while the more recent ones, I can look back and connect a memory and a feeling. I doubt there's much memories to what she's doing here, mostly because everytime she goes anywhere (even with Ronnie), it seems like she has her phone in her hand (look at the baby ballers pictures from the group), which means it's about her creating content for her brand rather than creating memories with her family.

Reactions: 21
The swaying story has really weighed on my mind, it struck me more as a cuddle that someone does when they have to say goodbye or they're upset rather than a cuddle of love in the moment, if that makes sense?

Coupling that feeling with the radio silence, do we think there’s some kind of medical news coming? Or am I overthinking?

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion:

Thread #400, and she's still clinging on. Nobody cares about the adventures of Len, Hen and Ron.

Reactions: 39
The swaying story has really weighed on my mind, it struck me more as a cuddle that someone does when they have to say goodbye or they're upset rather than a cuddle of love in the moment, if that makes sense?

Coupling that feeling with the radio silence, do we think there’s some kind of medical news coming? Or am I overthinking?
I doubt it, she’s just copying the Cains to get exactly the response you’re worried about 😢. Vague hints about there being something wrong are her modus operandi. Like the bonding squares with Ronnie, hinting he was going to be in the Neonatal Unit when he was born (he never was) but it’s all attention seeking.

Reactions: 37

she’s got form for doing stuff like this when even tattlers start to get worried, then she’s back on her bullshit, hey guyyyssccchhh *insert weird Disney made up excuse* I’m sure all is fine.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.