Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lonnie is darling that picture she put up of him is adorable but yet again she’s hidden the likes on the post, very obviously trying to cover her lack of engagement and dying account.

Reactions: 12
Threat title suggestion😂
Ronnie’s now camera shy, mrs hinch’s followers are a big fat lie, why does she really need to hide the likes?

Reactions: 14
Lonnie is darling that picture she put up of him is adorable but yet again she’s hidden the likes on the post, very obviously trying to cover her lack of engagement and dying account.
I can see the number of likes it has.

Reactions: 6
He’s cute isn’t he. I can see the like those. I think the picture will get loads of like but not as many comments as she would like or expect with 4 million aunties and uncles

Attachments

Reactions: 6
He’s cute isn’t he. I can see the like those. I think the picture will get loads of like but not as many comments as she would like or expect with 4 million aunties and uncles
Instagrams just added the feature to hide likes on posts so i’m assuming it’s still glitching. It won’t surprise me later on when she sees it won’t get millions of likes to hide them.

Reactions: 7
THIS IS WHY YOU DO NOT PUT YOUR CHILD ON THE INTERNET. This is BEYOND creepy and weird and is so bleeping dangerous !!! It's so easy to find out where she lives, all it takes is one weirdo to try and kidnap Rennie or Lenor - maybe then she'll realise the danger she's putting her kids in

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I’ve just been scrolling back through Hinch’s account to see how her content has changed from being ‘home’ based to very much ‘baby’ based.

But…I found this from August 2018, clearly during the peak ‘grey’ phase - who knew she once had such trashy quotes stuck on her wall? 🤣 Bleugh!
D1B02C70-4CDD-4E97-89DB-46EC41626A3A.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve just been scrolling back through Hinch’s account to see how her content has changed from being ‘home’ based to very much ‘baby’ based.

But…I found this from August 2018, clearly during the peak ‘grey’ phase - who knew she once had such trashy quotes stuck on her wall? 🤣 Bleugh!View attachment 605813
I’m sure she had the quote about learning to dance in the rain in the bathroom at some point, maybe even still does

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.