Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you chose your children’s names it’s a huge responsibility as they carry it with them forever. Sophie and Inch have thought of all the rhymes and reasons, literally, and even included the dog. Always the bloody dog! What they didn’t consider was the Lenny Henry. She can’t swap it round as it then puts the dog above her child, so maybe the change of spelling has altered it a bit in her mind..... but until Pedigree Chunk goes over that rainbow bridge, it’s still very laughably Lenny Henry. Or maybe she doesn’t see it....
Lenny Henry with be long gone before baby Lenny is old enough to care. And so will the dog unless she calls a new one Henry Mark 2

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 605227
Watching 0-3 highlights
Ronnie smiling at her and she’s filming for the gram
So sad
View attachment 605228
Also I’m no expert in baby wearing but this was filmed in Sept 2019 when Ronnie was around 3m and you can’t forward face in the Ergobaby 360 until around 5m.
That looks absolutely nothing like her in the top one! 😲

Lenny Henry with be long gone before baby Lenny is old enough to care. And so will the dog unless she calls a new one Henry Mark 2
Crikey, he’s 62 but he could be around for another 20+ years! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I totally agree, and your name doesn’t get forgotten about just because you’ve died! My first married name was the same as a famous cricketer who died yonks ago and up until me remarrying, whenever I said my name, people always used to say ‘you’re not married to…insert aforementioned cricketer here’ are you? 🙄

Reactions: 6
Is there a Tattle Attak incoming. Is she finding amo to justify her radio silence. All brought on as she has been caught out mimicking the Cains again!!! I would go underground if i was her. A) "For doing it B) For people to notice it. But then jimbobsalesmannobajob will push her back onto IG to earn his dream life.

Reactions: 11

Yes but kids won’t have a clue who he is, as they probably don’t now and the dog will be a very distant memory! 😊

Reactions: 1
Is there a Tattle Attak incoming. Is she finding amo to justify her radio silence. All brought on as she has been caught out mimicking the Cains again!!! I would go underground if i was her. A) "For doing it B) For people to notice it. But then jimbobsalesmannobajob will push her back onto IG to earn his dream life.
I wondered if the hinchers noticed it 🤔
No one seems bothered that she’s not around, last time everyone was tweeting that they miss her posting etc
There’s nothing like that this time or very few and far between
Is her time really up? 🙏🏾

I totally agree, and your name doesn’t get forgotten about just because you’ve died! My first married name was the same as a famous cricketer who died yonks ago and up until me remarrying, whenever I said my name, people always used to say ‘you’re not married to…insert aforementioned cricketer here’ are you? 🙄
I was named after Shirley Temple. Kids of today would look blank if I told them. It’s Henry that will be forgotten 👍 It’s abit of fun on here but definitely not going to haunt baby Lennie 😂

Reactions: 3
I was named after Shirley Temple. Kids of today would look blank if I told them. It’s Henry that will be forgotten 👍 It’s abit of fun on here but definitely not going to haunt baby Lennie 😂
You sure you wernt named Sophie 🤔😂
Sorry but all your posts are in defence and this ain’t that kind of thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has she been deleting posts again? I thought it was at 272 pre-Lon announcement, she's posted 2 since then but at 273.... or I could be completing making this up 😂😂

Reactions: 2
But he won’t be only saying his name to ‘kids of today’ will he? Teachers, doctors, bank ‘people’ who are of a generation older than him will associate it with Sir Lenworth.

Reactions: 5
But he won’t be only saying his name to ‘kids of today’ will he? Teachers, doctors, bank ‘people’ who are of a generation older than him will associate it with Sir Lenworth.
His name will be Lennie Hinchcliffe , son of the famous Sophie Hinchcliffe MBE. ............ Yes I’m only joking 😊

• Haha

Just noticed that this house in Maldonado has now come off the market, you know the one that has a garden that looks remarkably similar to a photo that Grinch shared just before Lonnie was born.

The house with the death trap for kids pond and an enclosure suitable for alpacas 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.