Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lennie is in the words of our soph ‘handsumzzz’, where’s Ronnie atm? He seems to have disappeared (no longer relevant to the gram’

Reactions: 8
she’s showing likes now because they’re decent, they were hidden when she first posted it. Imagine using your beautiful baby as click bait to get more advertising deals.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Someone else said it but I agree. She doesn't like Ronnie anymore because she can't control him. I think he may have started talking and babbling in that cute baby language and she hates it because it means he's becoming his own person with his own thoughts and he can actually say no to her

Reactions: 15
I can’t see her not liking her child, toddlers are bloody hard and having a newborn is hard maybe Ronnie is at that ‘little tit stage’ and she just finds it easier not to film him atm! I do wish she would talk about the reality of having a toddler and newborn it would definitely appeal to her followers!

I think that too, who will carve her ice cream messages? But let’s not forget how she started this whole schtick...she is a con artist and will hide whatever side of her personality for as long as she needs to in order to get the next big prize, what or whoever that may be. I get the feeling she is always looking for the next thing and will never be happy with what she has.
Does anyone have the “Get a life Hunaaaaaaayz” video for any newbies to see? 😂😂😂

• Haha
I can’t see her not liking her child, toddlers are bloody hard and having a newborn is hard maybe Ronnie is at that ‘little tit stage’ and she just finds it easier not to film him atm! I do wish she would talk about the reality of having a toddler and newborn it would definitely appeal to her followers!
But this is where she can be relateable for parents with toddlers and babies. She doesn't have to feel ashamed because we all go through it. She shouldn't have to feel afraid to ask for advice. But she shot herself in the foot when she's fucked up throughout lockdown.

Reactions: 6
That did make me laugh 😂 my 7 year old spelled the word "tit" with our alphabet fridge magnets, another occasion he asked me if bollocks was a swear word 🤦‍♀️ gotta love 'em!
My 6 (nearly 7 might I add) shouted from the top of the stairs last week ‘mummy, is ‘motherfucker’ a swear word?’

Yes son, yes it is .....

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Title idea

Jamie and Ronnie where art thou
Hinch is more interested in her new cash cow

Reactions: 65
It’s gone too far imo to be relatable now - no one knows the real her and even if she tried I wouldn’t believe a word. Anyone who messes around to get more engagement (eg things like turning amount of likes off and on again) when it’s a photo of your own child..gross, controlling and makes me worry for the world we’re turning into.

I’m really starting to think these children (by lots of ‘influencers’) are conceived totally for their cash cow potential. So sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Looking through the highlights and this one is my all time favourite the way she absolutely shits herself when he bangs the fork 'carefulzzzz it's mummazzz!! carefullzzz wiv da pastazzzz' 🤣🤣🤣
She looks like she’s losing it with little bit of pasta on his chest trying to remove it 😂 just let him have fun ffs. You can literally hear the annoyance in her voice at the end of the clip too when she fake laughs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.