Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just for the crack.. what was the Ronnie does has futz thing šŸ˜… I vaguely remember it from many moons ago and it made me laugh šŸ¤£ did she say it on a video? Or write it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just watched the baby hinch highlight with Ronnie, I forgot how much of a dick she was šŸ˜‚ calling Ronnie handsomz mumma from when he was in her tummy šŸ˜‚
poor kid never stood a chance

cringeworthy viewing

Oh and I thought she said she diddnt get enough bump pics with Ronnie? In that highlight sheā€™s constantly showing it
Sheā€™s nuts

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jaymeh wishes he was that hot haha and Hennerz wishes he was that thin

Just been to watch this. Oh my word! Literally poking him haha sheā€™s so unnatural itā€™s ridiculous. Maybe cos it was her first born? I have no idea cos I donā€™t have kids haha
im baffled at the video
ā€˜see, my house isnā€™t always perfect šŸ˜‰ā€™ as sheā€™s walking into the lounge with Ron, and it has some of heā€™s things in there and sheā€™s acting like that is the mess? The babyā€™s everyday needs are the mess which is making her house not look perfect hahaha bleeping lunatic honestly sheā€™s mad

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just watched the baby hinch highlight with Ronnie, I forgot how much of a dick she was šŸ˜‚ calling Ronnie handsomz mumma from when he was in her tummy šŸ˜‚
poor kid never stood a chance

cringeworthy viewing

Oh and I thought she said she diddnt get enough bump pics with Ronnie? In that highlight sheā€™s constantly showing it
Sheā€™s nuts
Looks like we are all on her highlights tonight šŸ¤£ you forget some of the gems sheā€™s come out with after a while as thereā€™s been so many šŸ˜… found the one I was looking for I think, itā€™s on the Ronnie 0-3 bit ā€œHehehahahahahahaha does it have feetz!!ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sheā€™s definitely gonna call troll at the suggestion that Lennie looks like his dad facially. Itā€™s not trolling. Itā€™s genetics that a child is going to have a mixture of the parents original features & itā€™s a fact that Inch didnā€™t like his original nose & therefore had a nose job. Thatā€™s why sheā€™s trying to deflect & say Lennie looks like her dad. Sheā€™s so superficial. She wouldnā€™t have given Jamie a look as he originally looked ( the newer version is still an acquired taste!) & whatever Fredayahoo says, Soph herself has had a lot of work done. Genes will always come to the fore & that doesnā€™t fit with her Disney life aesthetics & sheā€™s going to really struggle with that šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Edited to say that IMO Lennie is a gorgeous, lovely, healthy baby & thatā€™s all that should matter to her..

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
šŸ¤£ OMG done me in that has. Bloody hilarious. šŸ¤£ wish Sofa could see it šŸ¤£
Oh she will!

Just for the crack.. what was the Ronnie does has futz thing šŸ˜… I vaguely remember it from many moons ago and it made me laugh šŸ¤£ did she say it on a video? Or write it lol
That was one of my favourite times on here, all the hilarious comments. She would say look at his tufts, look at his foots, handsomes does have foots etc

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Still looking at the baby highlights- she defiantly documented more of her first pregnancy. She comes across slightly better then- bit less fake.
Her behaviour with Ronnie is similar , lots of gushing and stroking him. Silly baby talk, but defo going on about best thing in the world. Wonder what point she got fed up.

Reactions: 9
Morbid post.
One day Hinch is going to die. Before her kids (the way it's "meant to be")
And these creepy clips you're all talking about will be cherished by her kids.
As someone who went through the most horrific pnd, I wish I'd done more of what she is doing.
I look forced, unhappy or terrified in a lot of my pictures, I wasn't well at all mentally. I wish I'd recorded myself, even if felt unnatural at first, my kid would have a moment in time where they can see me cuddling them and loving them(calling "them" as I don't want to disclose gender, pretty sure I'm being scoped by Minghams)
This is by far a love post for her, but one day that's all her kids will have.
I've a lot of friends who are gutted they have nothing of their parents and them together.
I'm a lucky one, I've got all those pictures and I can see why she would want to set up a tripod an cuddle Lons on camera, sometimes it's all we have.
It's easy to take the piss without seeing the big picture, it does look weird, it is strange sometimes, but when it's all you have. Cherished. ATV.
take all the photos and videos one wants, as a parent. But share all this heavily edited bullshit on social mediaā€¦? Yeah, hard pass. The ā€˜gram needs to pass some law protecting minorā€™s rights to some privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Sheā€™s definitely gonna call troll at the suggestion that Lennie looks like his dad facially. Itā€™s not trolling. Itā€™s genetics that a child is going to have a mixture of the parents original features & itā€™s a fact that Inch didnā€™t like his original nose & therefore had a nose job. Thatā€™s why sheā€™s trying to deflect & say Lennie looks like her dad. Sheā€™s so superficial. She wouldnā€™t have given Jamie a look as he originally looked ( the newer version is still an acquired taste!) & whatever Fredayahoo says, Soph herself has had a lot of work done. Genes will always come to the fore & that doesnā€™t fit with her Disney life aesthetics & sheā€™s going to really struggle with that šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Edited to say that IMO Lennie is a gorgeous, lovely, healthy baby & thatā€™s all that should matter to her..
Lennie is gorgeous, but that doesn't detract from the fact he's the spitting image of his father pre-surgery. If Hinch wasn't so determined to pretend they're both all naturaaaaaal, it wouldn't be an issue. As per usual, she gets tripped up by her own lies/fakeness and then calls trolls. We should stake a bingo before she does.

Reactions: 21
My mum was the worst person for me to open up to. She's extremely judgemental, not very maternal and coped amazingly well after all four of her births. She can't cope with complainers. The first thing she said to me when she saw in hospital with my first born was that I looked awful. I put some make up on and she seemed happier. She's uptight. Her house was always spotless and was never a home. I thought me having babies might make us closer but it didn't. She wouldn't have let me moan about being tired or struggling to feed or just the life change you go through after having a baby. She's a strange women. Id rather live with Sofa, thats how odd she is.

Edited to say, I've had wine and feeling emotional šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
But by picking up on that, sheā€™d be addressing the elephant (trunk) in the room - Jamieā€™s original schoz! She has never discussed this before. Itā€™s the unspoken! šŸ¤«

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When you chose your childrenā€™s names itā€™s a huge responsibility as they carry it with them forever. Sophie and Inch have thought of all the rhymes and reasons, literally, and even included the dog. Always the bloody dog! What they didnā€™t consider was the Lenny Henry. She canā€™t swap it round as it then puts the dog above her child, so maybe the change of spelling has altered it a bit in her mind..... but until Pedigree Chunk goes over that rainbow bridge, itā€™s still very laughably Lenny Henry. Or maybe she doesnā€™t see it....

Reactions: 23
When you chose your childrenā€™s names itā€™s a huge responsibility as they carry it with them forever. Sophie and Inch have thought of all the rhymes and reasons, literally, and even included the dog. Always the bloody dog! What they didnā€™t consider was the Lenny Henry. She canā€™t swap it round as it then puts the dog above her child, so maybe the change of spelling has altered it a bit in her mind..... but until Pedigree Chunk goes over that rainbow bridge, itā€™s still very laughably Lenny Henry. Or maybe she doesnā€™t see it....
She lives in fairytale land so has almost certainly had her kidsā€™ names picked out forever. She probably always planned on having Lennie for a potential next boy and maybe did think of Lenny Henry. So I wouldnā€™t have put it past her to set the Ron and Hen in place early doors (which she did) so Len and Hen wouldnā€™t be as bad. Yes, I really do think she would do that.

Reactions: 5
I wasnā€™t on tattle or even aware of her when she first had Ronthedon, but I have seen fellow tattlers mention that she had postpartum depression? I had PPD with my son. I didnā€™t feel a love that was so ā€œscaryā€ and intense. I loved my child but I felt less than a mother when I didnā€™t have that instant bond that you see in movies. Heā€™s 4 now and is my whole life and more. That first year was dark times for me. Now sheā€™s supposedly saying that her loves for Lennie is scary and and sheā€™s on top of the world? Real like PPD is crying in the shower wishing you never had your child. I wish for her and her families sake she isnā€™t going to go through that.
I could be wrong, and Im happy to be corrected, but I dont think she has ever said she had PND.

Sheā€™s hinted at it the same way she hints at having anxiety but I dont think sheā€™s come out and said sheā€™s been diagnosed by a Doctor.

I wonder if the contracts she's tied up and paused will be renewed/carried on once she's back fully. Unless she went right back to basics to how she was in 2018, I'd be paying her to end the contract. I personally struggle to see how she's still got the pulling power to warrant her own fee. I hope for the boys sake that this is the beginning of the end. Even on the Hinch groups, they're not talking about her for once. Usually they'd be wetting themselves at this point.

Reactions: 10
I stand by original thought that Lennie will be Hinchā€™s ā€œRexā€, used for engagement & freebies.
Ron will be rolled out when she fucks up & needs a sympathy vote or he will be saved for another book for his issues
That will only work if Lennie grows up differently to Ronnie and has no developmental issues. Grinch has no time for any individualism or effort needed on her part.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.