Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not been on this thread for a while so apologies if it’s been posted but this made me think of all the Hunnayzzzzzz (until sofa got ditched by them)
58343219-3FDA-4D1A-86BD-3A9069B04571.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Howay hinney you best do something very soon because when you’re tattle thread is slow you’re starting to look irrelevant best get a Troll story at the ready pet !

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Howay hinney you best do something very soon because when you’re tattle thread is slow you’re starting to look irrelevant best get a Troll story at the ready pet !
I wonder what she can cry troll about though? On here we’ve all said how cute Lonnie is. All she can cry troll about is that it’s said how she’s seemingly favouring Lonnie over Ronnie and we all know that if she opens that can of worms even the sheep would start to ponder maybe she does.
So I wonder what she will “invent”. Prob something weight related - as she often does.

Reactions: 22
I wonder what she can cry troll about though? On here we’ve all said how cute Lonnie is. All she can cry troll about is that it’s said how she’s seemingly favouring Lonnie over Ronnie and we all know that if she opens that can of worms even the sheep would start to ponder maybe she does.
So I wonder what she will “invent”. Prob something weight related - as she often does.
Probably dig out some ancient quote/comment from her stash of screenshots from here.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I sometimes catch my husband up on whatever Hinch is up to and when he clocked Lennie Henry I thought he was going to do himself a mischief with how hard he laughed. Now whenever I see the two names run together I laugh doubly hard remembering his reaction 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she’s not showing Ronnie because he’s getting older and she can’t control how he’ll act, she doesn’t want to have to explain anything. I doubt she’s doing it for his sake.
Everything is about her.

I have to politely disagree with the PP who said she wants these videos for the memories for when she dies. Why share it to your stories then?
I get some people may do but she doesn’t think like that. That video was for the viewers benefit and herself

The whole strong feeling being so scary is the exact same phrases she came out with when she had Ron.
Surely it wouldn’t be so “scary” with your second?

I’m not even sure why the word scary has to come into it unless your struggling
She’s using the exact same phrases she did the first time round.
Your bang on about Ron. Its more ‘complicated’ to film now he’s older, won’t just lay there sleeping for the camera and it’s easier for her with newborn Lon where people can cry themselves into hysterics about how cute SHE looks with a newborn.

Reactions: 17
Jaymeh wishes he was that hot haha and Hennerz wishes he was that thin

Go on to her highlights where Rrrrrreron is 0-3 months. “Morning BARRFYY for CYOOTEY” as she prods and pokes like she hasn’t a bleeping clue what to do with him. Then fast forward when Lonnie is born and she feels a love she’s never felt and is rocking him like mother fuckin earth. What a bleeping tosspot she is.
Just been to watch this. Oh my word! Literally poking him haha she’s so unnatural it’s ridiculous. Maybe cos it was her first born? I have no idea cos I don’t have kids haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just cant get my head around her stories.... 😔 I don't understand how she thinks what she's saying is ok, no mention of Ronnie. Just omg the love is sooooo strong with Lennie. I have 3 kids and I fell in love over and over with each baby, my heart just grew. I don't understand how she's totally pushed Ronnie out. Ronnie WILL get the vibe of you preferring Lennie over him, the poor mite. 💔 I would rather see a usual staged photo of her cuddling and loving on Ronnie just so we all know he felt loved for those 5 seconds.

But, the video is so bleeping cringey. How isn't Jamie pissing his undies. Just casually recording her rubbing her scent All over baby so seriously. No look at the camera so it's as serious as possible..... It's all SO weird to me. I honestly can't stand her, she really should be ashamed of herself. Be in your newborn bubble Sophie, absolutely but remember you have 2 bleeping children. I genuinely hope she doesn't reproduce again.
Agree totally it's so odd how there is nothing of Ronnie interaction with the baby or her just nothing

Reactions: 11
I wasn’t on tattle or even aware of her when she first had Ronthedon, but I have seen fellow tattlers mention that she had postpartum depression? I had PPD with my son. I didn’t feel a love that was so “scary” and intense. I loved my child but I felt less than a mother when I didn’t have that instant bond that you see in movies. He’s 4 now and is my whole life and more. That first year was dark times for me. Now she’s supposedly saying that her loves for Lennie is scary and and she’s on top of the world? Real like PPD is crying in the shower wishing you never had your child. I wish for her and her families sake she isn’t going to go through that.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.