Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker, not posted before. 100% behind the majority of comments and big fan of your work tittlersšŸ‘šŸ»

This latest video of L being rocked and her nuzzling his hair in such a maternal way makes me think that maybe she didn't feel like this after R, you know that new born love rush people speak about.. perhaps she didn't get that with him? I think maybe her PND meant she didn't feel as bonded to R in those early days, whereas she does with L so is showing it more?
I really do think you're spot on. It upset me actually. She was never like this with Ronnie. Poor little sod. šŸ˜”
I have just unfollowed her too.

Reactions: 18
Aren't the sheep so Empathetic! Why do they always "cry" ?!

Also wondering if Len has had his 1st cheesy tomato pastry yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Iā€™m looking forward to the first cleaning video after Lennies arrival. I followed her for the cleaning. I canā€™t remember the last time I saw her do any cleaning.

Reactions: 19
Suprised that dog is not in the snap today. Iā€™m just wondering if sheā€™s putting two kids to bed and then still that bloody dog who has a whole bed. plus maintaining jamie. AND being thee mrs hinch cleaning sensation

Reactions: 6
At first when I read ā€œbest insta family everā€ I thought she was giving that title to her family šŸ¤£ then realised she meant her sheep

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone else imagine the lead up to these videosā€¦ I always do itā€™s even more cringe..
ā€˜Jayymeeeā€¦ video me rocking little len to sleep. Iā€™ll stand here as the light is good. Can you stand in that chair as itā€™s a good angle, Iā€™ll just ignore you and pretend itā€™s an intimate moment with the baby. Oh and keep Ron out of the way!! Iā€™ll just do my hair and make up!! Watch the kids!!!ā€™
ā€œ...and shove the firstborn out in the garden so he doesnā€™t spoil itā€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think she never bonded with Rennie. She probably didnā€™t breast feed him from the start so Jamie probably did a lot of the feeds. Mad ma probably had her claws in there too. Also didnā€™t she mention she had post natal depression with Rennie so that may have added to it. I think the bond with Lonnie is real which is why sheā€™s so overwhelmed with it. It will be interesting to see how different she is with Lonnie compared to Rennie.

Reactions: 33
I wonder if nursery have had a word with her and pointed out itā€™s a safeguarding issue plastering Ron all over social media. Either that or sheā€™s worried that people have noticed his differences.
As regards Vestlife, heā€™s probably refused to be on Insta until he gets rid of his baby weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
DID she really got Jamie to stand there and record her rocking him for likes on Instagram .....šŸ¤ØšŸ¤Ø

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I wonder if nursery have had a word with her and pointed out itā€™s a safeguarding issue plastering Ron all over social media. Either that or sheā€™s worried that people have noticed his differences.
As regards Vestlife, heā€™s probably refused to be on Insta until he gets rid of his baby weight.
I highly doubt sheā€™d care if nursery said anything like that, sheā€™d just call them trolls anyway šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 16
Probably still in his maternity vests!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I donā€™t think nursery would say something like that to her I think the only way theyā€™d comment is if she tried posting pictures with other peoples kids in the background.

I think really sheā€™s ashamed of Ronnies potential issues and now she has another baby she doesnā€™t need to show him anymore.

Reactions: 22
I did that chin rub rocking with my newborn grandson last year, born just before lockdown. I knew the world was heading for a scary unknown and I was already suffering from anxiety and PTSD. Those cuddles were for ME, to comfort ME And I knew it was for me. They felt like I was being hugged.
Hinches story reminds me so much of how I felt at that moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Long time lurker, not posted before. 100% behind the majority of comments and big fan of your work tittlersšŸ‘šŸ»

This latest video of L being rocked and her nuzzling his hair in such a maternal way makes me think that maybe she didn't feel like this after R, you know that new born love rush people speak about.. perhaps she didn't get that with him? I think maybe her PND meant she didn't feel as bonded to R in those early days, whereas she does with L so is showing it more?
She lied about RonNIE... Posted her undeclaring love about him on Instagram but admitted in he meeeeemoir that she was suffering

Reactions: 6
Why has she got full on lashes on in that video?? Whatever about how I looked after I had my 1st, there was no way I was able to wear make-up and look presentable 2 weeks after having my secondā€¦I had a boisterous toddler to look after as well as breastfeeding a babyā€¦and my other half had just gone back to work. Like show us a proper realityā€¦Ronnie having a tantrum, Ronnie not happy with his little brother. The PROPER reality of having a toddler and newbornā€¦not this fake narrative. And it is fakeā€¦.
We live in a world now where we want to see reality too not just rainbows and fairy dust perfection stories šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
It also makes me wonder if Ronnie really isn't interested in his little bro now with the lack of stories of both of them togetheršŸ™„ I thought it was going to be Hinch Bros stories overload ??!!!šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.