Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same thing. It’s as if len is comforting her not the other way round
She doesn’t look very happy either considering she’s in this amazing bubble 🙄
Weird video, what was the point?
She'll hand over to mayahoostealababa before long-that is decreed.She's not much reason for getting attached 😔

Reactions: 14
Very odd behaviour for a second time mum. I get that with the first baby the love is overwhelming like nothing you’ve ever felt but with the second you already know what to expect.. also why’s she look so bloody miserable rubbing her chin all over him..
Also..
The first couple months are no picnic soph let’s see you crying about your cracked nipples and the tsunami of blood running out your underwear.. as you’re soooooo relatable guyzzzzz

Reactions: 38
Weirdest video ever. Is she pretending she doesn’t know she’s being filmed? ...did she just throw the phone at Jamie and say ‘film this’ because, weird

Reactions: 45
Anyone else imagine the lead up to these videos… I always do it’s even more cringe..
‘Jayymeee… video me rocking little len to sleep. I’ll stand here as the light is good. Can you stand in that chair as it’s a good angle, I’ll just ignore you and pretend it’s an intimate moment with the baby. Oh and keep Ron out of the way!! I’ll just do my hair and make up!! Watch the kids!!!’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Sooooo in her baby bubble she just had to set up her camera and film herself rocking him?? Why not just stare at bubba while he is rocked to sleep instead?

I don't get it. Like it's lovely having a baby but I never thought to film myself caring for my son when he was newborn.

What's next she will film herself changing a poo explosion? Just stay in your bubble love. The huns will cope without ya.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sooooo in her baby bubble she just had to set up her camera and film herself rocking him?? Why not just stare at bubba while he is rocked to sleep instead?

I don't get it. Like it's lovely having a baby but I never thought to film myself caring for my son when he was newborn.

What's next she will film herself changing a poo explosion? Just stay in your bubble love. The huns will cope without ya.
Rubbing her nose against his full nappy because she loves that authentic baby smell 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Missing my insta world” duck off man you silly twit, it is not the real world. Fuckedy duck duck duck. What an absolute moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Those videos are so weird, she really does come across as a first time mum, if people had never heard of her they would be thinking that, poor Ron prob shoved in the loft with just Trace as company & a load of his old baby stuff!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The new baby doesn’t resemble Ronnie at all. I think they are totally different. Lennie looks more like his father. Cute little bundle (not that I think Inch is cute). He seems to be off the grid recently up to his elbows in housework and nappies I bet

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well those videos were so weird and not at all endearing. I wonder how ron is adjusting to his new morning routine where he hasn’t got to run in from the kitchen with the dog?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.