Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that post as insincere as it looks,or am I in a mindset?
Was thinking the exact same

I thought the same thing. It’s as if len is comforting her not the other way round
She doesn’t look very happy either considering she’s in this amazing bubble 🙄
Weird video, what was the point?
attention seeking, I think that’s her terrible attempt at acting like she’s overcome with the love she feels 🙄

Georgia K is a first time mum, who is clearly smitten. Compare her stories to hinches. Worlds apart.
Seriously can’t get over that. She’s better off not posting anything
She consistently gets it wrong because she seems to be unable to be genuine and her real self, she’s always badly acting this person which she has manufactured but isn’t really her so it just seems so fake

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Does anyone know where Inch has gone 🤔?
Unless Sopha's had enough and he's gone off to the inch people 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She’s probably hit that reality block, out of the baby bubble and is having a meltdown behind the scenes.
Theyre the professional version of Ma’s tranq gun 😆
See she's still in the bubble today 😉 she's so desperate prove every comment from here wrong 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ronnie probably thinks thank god for that, no more stage school I can finally be freeeeeee🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just cant get my head around her stories.... 😔 I don't understand how she thinks what she's saying is ok, no mention of Ronnie. Just omg the love is sooooo strong with Lennie. I have 3 kids and I fell in love over and over with each baby, my heart just grew. I don't understand how she's totally pushed Ronnie out. Ronnie WILL get the vibe of you preferring Lennie over him, the poor mite. 💔 I would rather see a usual staged photo of her cuddling and loving on Ronnie just so we all know he felt loved for those 5 seconds.

But, the video is so bleeping cringey. How isn't Jamie pissing his undies. Just casually recording her rubbing her scent All over baby so seriously. No look at the camera so it's as serious as possible..... It's all SO weird to me. I honestly can't stand her, she really should be ashamed of herself. Be in your newborn bubble Sophie, absolutely but remember you have 2 bleeping children. I genuinely hope she doesn't reproduce again.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Anyone else think that she might actually be forcing this a little with Len, knowing that tattle always say how much Ron is so distant with her etc. Kinda like she is trying to convince herself everyone that she is maternal and not a standoffish, self absorbed witch.

“I can love something else, other than myself guyyyzzz” 🤮

Reactions: 41
Yes it does feel very contrived! Guyzzzzz I clearly am in love with this new baby cause I’m showing you all on Instagram that I am. It all feels very unnatural to me.

I’m not convinced, tbh I don’t find anything she does to be heartfelt and genuine. Maybe in her own little world. I don’t think any of this is actually for the benefit of anyone but herself, like she’s trying to convince herself how much she loves her new baby. It’s such a strange choice of video imo.

Reactions: 30
Long time lurker, not posted before. 100% behind the majority of comments and big fan of your work tittlers👍🏻

This latest video of L being rocked and her nuzzling his hair in such a maternal way makes me think that maybe she didn't feel like this after R, you know that new born love rush people speak about.. perhaps she didn't get that with him? I think maybe her PND meant she didn't feel as bonded to R in those early days, whereas she does with L so is showing it more?
I’m going to say this for the other mums here who felt the same as me after having their baby, but this rush of love people always profess to come just isn’t reality for many mums (and dads). And it doesn’t have to be linked to PND. Your life is turned upside down in a matter of hours. Your relationship changes. Your body is unrecognisable. You’ve never felt emotions or tiredness like it. You are no longer the person you were and you now have the sole responsibility of keeping this tiny, demanding stranger alive and happy. You can mourn the life you’ve suddenly lost. Add on things like feeding issues, birth trauma, reflux, colic, healthcare cuts... it’s no wonder.

My two best friends also had their first babies around the same time and all of us, including the Dads haven’t felt this rush of love. Far from it.
And even speaking to family and other parents they have literally all echoed it once they felt they wouldn’t be judged! It’s like a strange taboo, like parents (and mums especially) are expected to only ever declare that we were besotted by our babies the second they came into the world.

We’ve wondered if it’s different with second babies, as it’s not all so scary and new, and you know that the love you will feel is indescribable and will definitely come? I don’t know.

But for these reasons I just can’t judge Hinch if she didn’t have that bond straight away with Ronseal, and hopefully she genuinely is madly in love with Lenners (though, I don’t believe any of the narratives she spins as we’ve heard this before). Granted, bleeping off for 6 weeks on cottage holidays while your #gifted extension is being built isn’t likely to be a good foundation for bonding with a newborn...🤣
She looks unhinged in that video, but she’s a calculated narcissist so it’s probably just a contrived scene to be accompanied by cries of ‘troll’ before long!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I’m not convinced Jaymee was filming because the camera does not shake at all. I think she broke out of her bubble long enough to stick her phone on a tripod.

It’s good that she feels overwhelmed with love for little Lenners and that she appears to be having an easier time with him (I say appears because who knows with Miss Pants on Fire). I just hope Ronnie is also feeling the benefit of all that love off camera, and he is thriving during his broternity leave.

Reactions: 30
I haven’t been keeping up with the threads because she is boring my tits off but just thought id pop by to say she’s a twit and all these sickly loved up posts about the new baby are turning me sick 🤢 why post all that pish, trying to milk this for all it’s worth I guess. Just love your BOTH children and be a normal person please for the love of godddddddd

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The way she's going on, I really do believe her being sectioned before Ronnie and she did struggle with her mental health after. I think I started following her just after she had Ronnie (only liked her for a week before I was like wtf) and there was never this. She is fully going on like Lennie is her first child, never known a love like this?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone else think that she might actually be forcing this a little with Len, knowing that tattle always say how much Ron is so distant with her etc. Kinda like she is trying to convince herself everyone that she is maternal and not a standoffish, self absorbed witch.

“I can love something else, other than myself guyyyzzz” 🤮
Yea that’s exactly what it feels like she’s doing.
Also i can’t help but think, when your that self obsessed how can you truly give your all to anyone else by let alone a baby/child?
Everything she’s shown so far just all seems a bit try hard and fake.

This proves she loves the baby phase and that’s all. The hints were there with strapping Ron down, the danger crib, the lying him down in the parent-facing pram, the pouches. She doesn’t want them to grow up and move around and away from her. She’s needy and has control issues.

Reactions: 25
This proves she loves the baby phase and that’s all. The hints were there with strapping Ron down, the danger crib, the lying him down in the parent-facing pram, the pouches. She doesn’t want them to grow up and move around and away from her. She’s needy and has control issues.
Big control issues. It’s not healthy.
When Ron was a baby it was always picked up on that she only held him when he was sleeping. So I’m not buying the whole she’s diffrent with Lennie
I want to see her interacting with him when he’s awake. I get that hes days old and can’t do much but it doesn’t mean she can’t do things over than hold him whilst sleeping

I’ve just had a thought aswell. Another reason why things always look false and weird with her because she copies & isn’t original
It’s just dawned on me that the only people I’ve seen rocking a child in that solem way is baby A’s mum and dad.
Sorry to say but she’s probably copying that thinking that’s love

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m going to say this for the other mums here who felt the same as me after having their baby, but this rush of love people always profess to come just isn’t reality for many mums (and dads). And it doesn’t have to be linked to PND. Your life is turned upside down in a matter of hours. Your relationship changes. Your body is unrecognisable. You’ve never felt emotions or tiredness like it. You are no longer the person you were and you now have the sole responsibility of keeping this tiny, demanding stranger alive and happy. You can mourn the life you’ve suddenly lost. Add on things like feeding issues, birth trauma, reflux, colic, healthcare cuts... it’s no wonder.

My two best friends also had their first babies around the same time and all of us, including the Dads haven’t felt this rush of love. Far from it.
And even speaking to family and other parents they have literally all echoed it once they felt they wouldn’t be judged! It’s like a strange taboo, like parents (and mums especially) are expected to only ever declare that we were besotted by our babies the second they came into the world.

We’ve wondered if it’s different with second babies, as it’s not all so scary and new, and you know that the love you will feel is indescribable and will definitely come? I don’t know.

But for these reasons I just can’t judge Hinch if she didn’t have that bond straight away with Ronseal, and hopefully she genuinely is madly in love with Lenners (though, I don’t believe any of the narratives she spins as we’ve heard this before). Granted, bleeping off for 6 weeks on cottage holidays while your #gifted extension is being built isn’t likely to be a good foundation for bonding with a newborn...🤣
She looks unhinged in that video, but she’s a calculated narcissist so it’s probably just a contrived scene to be accompanied by cries of ‘troll’ before long!
I could not agree any more with what you've just posted. Not just from my experience with my own children but also from women I've looked after at work and even those who've had IVF babies. Thanks for raising this Taboo, I think you'll put a lot of mum's worries at rest with this.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She is emotionally immature and everyone around her enables this. She is their meal ticket and no one will rock that gravy train boat.
She loves the newborn stage, it's Instagrammable and feeds into her Disney fairytale narrative.
She will never look after her two children on her own for a whole day. She isn't capable. And it's not anxiety like she would like to have people believe, it is laziness and selfishness. She cares about herself and the dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why is she holding the baby like one of those Iberian Hams you get at Christmas?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Big control issues. It’s not healthy.
When Ron was a baby it was always picked up on that she only held him when he was sleeping. So I’m not buying the whole she’s diffrent with Lennie
I want to see her interacting with him when he’s awake. I get that hes days old and can’t do much but it doesn’t mean she can’t do things over than hold him whilst sleeping

I’ve just had a thought aswell. Another reason why things always look false and weird with her because she copies & isn’t original
It’s just dawned on me that the only people I’ve seen rocking a child in that solem way is baby A’s mum and dad.
Sorry to say but she’s probably copying that thinking that’s love
You’re so right. That’s totally creepy.

Anyone else think she’s had her brows done again? They look thicker and not over arched like they normally do, can’t lie they look sooo much better

Reactions: 14
Maybe she’s decided to keep Ronnie off her page now which is what we’ve said all along. He goes to nursery, he’s growing up and if he needs more time to catch up with other kids then it’s far better he gets to do his learning and growing away from instalife and in private - which should have been from the start. Now how to get the message across about little Lonnie, maybe in 2 years it’ll click with her ......

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.