Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those videos are so weird, she really does come across as a first time mum, if people had never heard of her they would be thinking that, poor Ron prob shoved in the loft with just Trace as company & a load of his old baby stuff!
Georgia K is a first time mum, who is clearly smitten. Compare her stories to hinches. Worlds apart.
Seriously can’t get over that. She’s better off not posting anything

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Poor Ron well and truly forgotten about 😢
It’s horrible. I know it isn’t the same exactly but both my sisters have a kid. We worked so so so hard when my niece was born to make sure my nephew still felt involved in everything (despite this being in lockdown and him not actually being able to see her very often) with both me and my sister who had had the baby. He really struggled seeing an aunty with another baby and then his mummy with a new baby that wasn’t him. But if you work on it, there’s a great bond. He’s just getting shoved behind the metaphorical sofa again.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hmm. I've had 3 kids. With EACH one I had the overwhelming love, not just with my first.

Reactions: 15
Long time lurker, not posted before. 100% behind the majority of comments and big fan of your work tittlers👍🏻

This latest video of L being rocked and her nuzzling his hair in such a maternal way makes me think that maybe she didn't feel like this after R, you know that new born love rush people speak about.. perhaps she didn't get that with him? I think maybe her PND meant she didn't feel as bonded to R in those early days, whereas she does with L so is showing it more?

Reactions: 20
I used to have a dog that would pretend hide a bone on the carpet with her nose. No bone, just her rubbing the ground in the motion a dog would if they were covering a bone with dirt. Sophia chin rubbing on cc2 reminded me of that. :oops: :unsure::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God she’s weird AF lately. Ever since she popped him out it’s been weird. someone find a cottage for her to bugger off to

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why is she rubbing her chin on him like that.
And it's where the soft spot is too, I'd be scare of harming the head.
And where's Ronnie? Why cant she comfort Ron like that. Why aren't we getting the Ronnie content?

Reactions: 17
Long time lurker, not posted before. 100% behind the majority of comments and big fan of your work tittlers👍🏻

This latest video of L being rocked and her nuzzling his hair in such a maternal way makes me think that maybe she didn't feel like this after R, you know that new born love rush people speak about.. perhaps she didn't get that with him? I think maybe her PND meant she didn't feel as bonded to R in those early days, whereas she does with L so is showing it more?
But she did used to do this with Ronnie.
constantly saying “I’ve never felt a love like it guys”
Its starting to come across like she’s trying to convince herself again.

Reactions: 19
I guarantee as soon as Lonnie is walking/talking she’ll be popping another out as she obviously prefers the newborn baby stage. I do feel sorry for Ron being pushed out like he obviously has been but I feel so relieved for him that he is no longer being used for content! She should take them both off the gram.

Reactions: 25
Ok. I do not get the chin thing. I don’t think I’ve ever rubbed my chin over my baby’s head. The way she’s rubbing it just - I don’t know- I can’t articulate it. I don’t like it though. The only thing I can say is my partner used to do that to our babies when they were new. He would rub his chin over their heads and then they would get a little rash where his stubble had irritated them so I used to get really cross with him for doing it but it’s like he couldn’t help himself. He’s got quite a few sensory issues though. I’m not saying Hinch does. But the chin thing - I think I used to say to my partner “you’re doing that FOR YOU. Not for the baby. The baby doesn’t like it. You do!”

I don’t know about anyone else but when my babies were brand new and sleeping all the time I was always sharing photos with family of when they were awake. Like look! Here they are awake! And soaking up all those awake moments. She seems obsessed with him sleeping. As we’ve always joked about 50 naps a day Ronnie. I’m guessing she likes holding her dolly when he’s sleeping and doesn’t need anything from her. She can then play dollies with him.
It’s terribly sad isn’t it. That we all can see that her behaviour is totally bizarre. She doesn’t look at all natural there. I don’t know. Just weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Poor Ron well and truly forgotten about 😢
No he’s not! He’s just busy watering the plastic plants in the garden, making some delightful pastry, cheese and spaghetti hoop concoction for tea for them all (just like muuummmmaaa taught him) he’s got to walk the fat dog, fit in some happy “look at me I’m happy like a normal kid” pre records, learn how to change Lenors nappie as obviously Sophlora doesn’t know how, he’s got to go get the shopping in, he’s got to sort out his filming schedule for the weekend......busy little lad.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine pushing your other child out the picture though ✌
She's trying so hard to have a bond and love with Lennie that she just doesn't have with Ronnie. Very sad.

Reactions: 21
Why has she got full on lashes on in that video?? Whatever about how I looked after I had my 1st, there was no way I was able to wear make-up and look presentable 2 weeks after having my second…I had a boisterous toddler to look after as well as breastfeeding a baby…and my other half had just gone back to work. Like show us a proper reality…Ronnie having a tantrum, Ronnie not happy with his little brother. The PROPER reality of having a toddler and newborn…not this fake narrative. And it is fake….

Reactions: 26
Hmm. I've had 3 kids. With EACH one I had the overwhelming love, not just with my first.
Same here, but generally I had a toddler or generally small child also hanging off me wanting attention. Not at one point did I direct their dad to record me in some weird video. I was too busy for that tit

Oh yeh, but I wasn't some insta celebrity loser that had to keep my engagement up. Damn being a normal hard working mum 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lenor ,Lonnie ,Lennie I don’t care, just get that gorgeous little lad off an open platform. Same for the other one that you have doing the chores.

Reactions: 21
said it yesterday poor bloody Ron Ron - he must be raging poor boy.
Soph my love, word to the wise ….split your time and give Ron some of that one to one time, that poor toddler is wondering what on Earth is happening!
She’s gone totally weird tho …..

Reactions: 14
Wow. She's rubbing her chin all over that baby's head like an animal marking its territory 🤣 never seen anything so weird. Never mind Ronnie getting pushed out what about her firstborn. FatdogHenry has been cast aside at last! Wasn't long ago she was practically making love to him on the sofa. I recall a very strange photo of her laying with that dog 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
All them messages telling her to enjoy her bubble because it doesn’t last long enough? Can they not see she has literally missed the first two years of Ronald’s life through her selfishness?

Reactions: 30
Why is she holding Len so awkwardly? Like whys she got his legs so squished up 😬

Reactions: 18
I don't get the fuss about the chin rubbing. She's hardly doing it abrasively. She's as fake as they come but that I can't get on board with. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.