Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she never bonded with Rennie. She probably didn’t breast feed him from the start so Jamie probably did a lot of the feeds. Mad ma probably had her claws in there too. Also didn’t she mention she had post natal depression with Rennie so that may have added to it. I think the bond with Lonnie is real which is why she’s so overwhelmed with it. It will be interesting to see how different she is with Lonnie compared to Rennie.
I haven't read her book so I didnt realise she had post natal depression with Ronnie. It's a shame she didn't share that online instead of pretending she was having the perfect life.

Reactions: 21
Is this what she’s become? A few pics of her and Len and some messages blowing smoke up her arse? 🥱 🥱 🥱

Reactions: 21
We live in a world now where we want to see reality too not just rainbows and fairy dust perfection stories 🤷🏼‍♀️
It also makes me wonder if Ronnie really isn't interested in his little bro now with the lack of stories of both of them together🙄 I thought it was going to be Hinch Bros stories overload ??!!!😬
Honestly you're probably right my eldest was 3 when I had my youngest and was not interested in the slightest. Still chalk and cheese at 14 and 10. But as toddler babies are boring anyways, he's probably more interested in playing with his toys are torturing the dog.

Reactions: 3
I didn’t know she had pnd, she would be better respected if she made that as common knowledge as she does her love for zoflo.

I know what her cloths are called but not that she battled with something as big as pnd

Reactions: 12
I always rocked my two whenever I could but they were intimate moments between my daughters and I. Not that their daddy ever did but if he were to come recording me doing it I just couldn't.

I also find it weird that Vestlife has vanished on his account and we haven't seen any interaction of him and his new son from her account either.

Something just isn't right 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 30
I didn’t know she had pnd, she would be better respected if she made that as common knowledge as she does her love for zoflo.

I know what her cloths are called but not that she battled with something as big as pnd
to be honest she’s told a few lies about that period as well. She’s said at one point Jamie had read up about it and told her she had a problem before she knew and other times she said her and Jamie had rows because he made no effort to understand how she was feeling when she was down🤷🏼‍♀️ Wouldn’t put it past her she lies abouta lot of things for engagement

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I always rocked my two whenever I could but they were intimate moments between my daughters and I. Not that their daddy ever did but if he were to come recording me doing it I just couldn't.

I also find it weird that Vestlife has vanished on his account and we haven't seen any interaction of him and his new son from her account either.

Something just isn't right 🤷🏼‍♀️
Dads can get PND too. I didn’t know they could till a friend was diagnosed .
edited to add a bit

Reactions: 6
I wonder if nursery have had a word with her and pointed out it’s a safeguarding issue plastering Ron all over social media. Either that or she’s worried that people have noticed his differences.
As regards Vestlife, he’s probably refused to be on Insta until he gets rid of his baby weight.
It’s like she only has one child, horrible to watch.
Ok maybe she was affected by PND first time round and that’s why we didn’t get these pics but it does seem to show if she’s amazed by the depth of her feelings now that she didn’t/doesn’t feel like that about poor Rennie 😔

• Heart
I’ve never disliked someone so much in my life, I can’t even put into words what it is about her that grates on me so much😅 that latest story with Lonnie, her rubbing her chin on him like that is so unnatural and forced for the camera. She obviously asked Jamie to stand there and record for insta content honestly what a freak. Who is she trying to kid here??

Reactions: 24
Is it just me or are more and more
Of her videos just her showing off her!!! When I had just given birth I looked rough and hated pics of me for ages!! It’s like she showing off how good she looks it’s really annoys me!! I follow you for cleaning not for make up tips blah blah blah

Reactions: 15
cant talk or walk yet and his already plastered all over social media for so many strangers to be obess about it and yet we’re teaching our kids to be careful in what you put in social media....👌🏻👌🏻

Reactions: 14
The more I think about it, something is definatley not right.
The recent posts have heightened the feeling I’ve got tbh
Maybe she’s acting weird and inch isn’t posting in protest. I mean isn’t she supposed to be on maternity leave?

Reactions: 15
Georgia K is a first time mum, who is clearly smitten. Compare her stories to hinches. Worlds apart.
Seriously can’t get over that. She’s better off not posting anything
She had a section aswell not heard no moaning, wingeing and she opening admitted her mum had moved in to help her in the early days.
She is out and about and normalising and still in her bubble.
Everyone’s different but soph really does play on things 🙄

Reactions: 7
In some respects I can completely empathise - had a horrendous birth experience with first born which led to me being very unwell and despite bf I felt like I had no connection with him. He was literally passed to me to feed and then passed back to daddy. Even had the next to me set up on his side because I was so out of it that I didn’t wake when the baby was crying. I was an absolute mess and massively struggled to bond. There’s hardly any photos of me with baby number one for the first 2/3 months of his life.
Then baby 2 came along and much better birth and just bonded instantly. None of the stresses of baby 1. Stared at new baby all day long and felt happy. No PND. No feelings of failure. Just all good. But in that moment also felt connected to baby 1 for the first time truly.
But when I stop empathising with her is the fact that I can and do share these feelings. Because I know they help others who have felt the same. She doesn’t and won’t ever publicly admit to anything other than Disney perfection.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
anyone think she is trying extra hard with len, because she was a rabbit in the headlights with Ronnie and now wants to try and make it right.
Maybe she knows she can’t make up for all that lost time she had with Ronnie whilst she was having her house done and filming everything for Insta?

Reactions: 10
I didn’t get to bring one of my babies home (a boy) so know I could be feeling ultra sensitive about this.

It’s made me very aware of how others may have experienced what I have, empathy and understanding. Her posts imo could be highly triggering for those having experienced baby loss. I can watch other new mums quite happily and I feel awful saying this but I just feel this baby bubble is a bit ott, rubbing my face in what I haven’t got. Hard to explain. Off to have a good sob.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
The pnd was never mentioned. It only came about when SS messaged her after noticing she was struggling and their friendship began!

Hinch was not right throughout the pregnancy, was ill looking, frail and seemed depressed before the birth.
I found she transformed after Ron’s birth and assumed pregnancy just wasn’t for her.....lens pregnancy was a whole lot different!
She seemed happier and more active and “well”.

Why has she got full on lashes on in that video?? Whatever about how I looked after I had my 1st, there was no way I was able to wear make-up and look presentable 2 weeks after having my second…I had a boisterous toddler to look after as well as breastfeeding a baby…and my other half had just gone back to work. Like show us a proper reality…Ronnie having a tantrum, Ronnie not happy with his little brother. The PROPER reality of having a toddler and newborn…not this fake narrative. And it is fake….
Exactly this

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.