Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah! Please change that babies nappy! The whole point of the line is so you know it's wet. Come on woman, you flog nappies for a living, surely you should know this??

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I second the recommendation for Little Miss Mops.

I also really liked following Nancy Birtwhistle from Bake Off; she does baking but also lots of cleaning and home tricks, and it’s all completely eco friendly and sensible. Zero product placement and ads! Much more salt/vinegar/citric acid/pumice stone type cleaning.
Her book, Clean & Green is amazing!!!

Reactions: 8
People like Hinch have a shelf life. She’s conned the public for about 3yrs…no other talent so she’s fizzling. The problem is that the person replacing her will be exactly the same. I’ve had a look. Yep. Clone. Not using products properly, too much plastic, toxic messes, make up, Barbie type. And she’ll last 3yrs. Then onto the next. And sorry, maybe I’m just a grumpy old spacemonkey but I’m 48, left home at 16, had first kid at 18, lived in more forces houses than I care to admit and marched out of every 1. No simpering lassie is gonna tell me how to clean. Be it hinch or this newbie. Fed up with the whole lot
They don’t really clean though,they just throw loads of expensive unnecessary chemicals all over an ad mans dream making a fortune and ruining the planet humans are crazy my mum used vinegar, bi carb and green fairy household soap the only chemical she used was dettol she used to puta capful in our bath ! and TCP for cuts, grazes and mouth ulcers only ever used nivea cream on her face she had a very clean home and beautiful skin she died many years ago but she would laugh at all this nonsense !

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I guess no sound on the soft play video means it's not her that's taken Ronnie out.

Reactions: 19
I’m pages behind at usual but high five to the March outs, can you imagine hinch having to put the grass back to normal 😂 let alone how she’d cope with someone white gloving her house
Oh the white gloves. I got charged once for a speck of dust in my drawer runners and a weed in my wallflowers 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
No smiles from Ronnie! Just a stare and a wave at whoever is holding the phone! 😢😢

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Have they shut the soft play just so he can play in there 🤣🤣🤣
The sun is shining so normals are in the gardens/parks/beaches. Clearly Ma Barker's #gifted astroturf is too hot for Ron to play on so he's having to be taken elsewhere.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.