Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she sees Lonnie as a second chance to have her Rex but forgets it’s nurture as well as nature.
Seems like Ronnie is naturally a quieter, more introspective little fella, but she has contained his personality even more by making him perform that stupid morning routine for the gram. Rex is given the freedom to just be himself, let’s hope Lonnie is given the same chance.
Perhaps there is also an element of wee Ronnie's gentle nature in him just following her lead and doing the silly morning routine. There would have been no chance of my daughter just doing what I asked of her for that, she knew her mind from such a young age and there'd have been no forcing her.

Reactions: 9
Will Soph never leave the house now she is Bf? Half of Manchester have already seen my boobs and baby is only 8 weeks old 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Will Soph never leave the house now she is Bf? Half of Manchester have already seen my boobs and baby is only 8 weeks old 😆
Most of the North East have seen mine and Im not even breastfeeding 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126
Perhaps there is also an element of wee Ronnie's gentle nature in him just following her lead and doing the silly morning routine. There would have been no chance of my daughter just doing what I asked of her for that, she knew her mind from such a young age and there'd have been no forcing her.
I think so. If she let him do these things organically, like running to his mum instead of Jaymee holding him back until Inch was ready for the shot, it would have been better. It’s like things he might do anyway have to directed so she can portray this perfect life. We all know that’s not how toddlers behave, and not should they!

Reactions: 14
She never left the house anyway 😂 well except at the height of the pandemic 😆

also just reminded me of the time I left my boob out in a cafe when bf 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have to say: I’ve always found her a bit dull, a bit ‘bla’, like something is missing but right now, I feel as though I’d rather watch paint dry than look at her. She’s so boring! I’m tired of watching her. I’m even bored of these threads 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is it just me that finds it odd we have no pictures of Inch with Lennie? Not even on his own insta?
Can anyone remember SS when Rex was born saying she didn’t want to share him with Joe, she wanted him all for herself? As Sopha is so original (my arse she is) do we think she is taking this route? Or is it more likely she’s doing her parenting for the first 12 weeks then it all goes over to Inch like it did with Ronnieblesshim?

Reactions: 14
I have to say: I’ve always found her a bit dull, a bit ‘bla’, like something is missing but right now, I feel as though I’d rather watch paint dry than look at her. She’s so boring! I’m tired of watching her. I’m even bored of these threads 🙈
I suppose until she’s back with more dangerous cleaning “hacks” and general duck ups we’ve nothing new to say. I suspect we won’t ever really see her clean again. She will hope that she can just post pictures of her “life” and still bring in the same income.

Reactions: 18
Is it just me that finds it odd we have no pictures of Inch with Lennie? Not even on his own insta?
Can anyone remember SS when Rex was born saying she didn’t want to share him with Joe, she wanted him all for herself? As Sopha is so original (my arse she is) do we think she is taking this route? Or is it more likely she’s doing her parenting for the first 12 weeks then it all goes over to Inch like it did with Ronnieblesshim?
It is a bit odd there's no photos of Inch with the new baby. Hopefully she's still taking some behind the scenes even if she's not sharing them. Some of my favourite newborn photos are the sneaky ones I took of my husband watching TV with our tiny baby sleeping on his chest.

I was gonna say that this post is prime Hunbelievable content but the group is gone! Does anyone know what happened? 😭
Snecks reported it probably 🐍🐍 There is another group with the same name and an added S at the end. Not as busy or funny as the original though 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I think we all are! The results oriented part of me wants to see it to the 400, and I will keep an eye out for the incoming reveal of the new house, but I do find more and more that I am cheating on Mrs Hinch, spending time on other threads. No trips to the perfume shop or pizza place yet though.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry but I really don’t believe this new cleaning influencer has almost 50k genuine followers when she is only getting 9 comments and a couple of hundred likes per post 🤣🤣

• Haha
Catching up after a few days away....had a look at the ‘rival’ and it’s the same old crap- boring crushed velvet house, way too many toxic products & washing headboard with diluted softener 🙈🙈 🔥 hazard!
I think we should start a Tattle clean account- with all us showing our normal homes, all colours and sizes and normal life with children, men, women & dogs!
Tatty-Ho instead of Ta-da!! We have it sorted! 🤣🤣 and revealing all the shite hacks that don’t work- telling people to save their cash 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So if YouDoRonRonRonYouDoRonRon is now Roo... does that mean LennyDoesNotRhymewithRonnie will be called Loo so we have Roo and Loo and then HenryHennersHandsnomes can be Hoo #HooRooLoo

• Haha
I would imagine there are pictures she just hasn’t posted on Instagram. I would also Imagine Jamie has probably posted picture on his personal Instagram account. I bet that’s where you see the real Jamie and probably the real Sophie too

Reactions: 3
Was listening to two radio presenters this morning on a fairly popular breakfast show discussing home decor and saying "Do you remember when everything was grey and white". Made me chuckle. Clearly most people are now thinking that the Mrs Hinch trend is over.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.