Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People like Hinch have a shelf life. She’s conned the public for about 3yrs…no other talent so she’s fizzling. The problem is that the person replacing her will be exactly the same. I’ve had a look. Yep. Clone. Not using products properly, too much plastic, toxic messes, make up, Barbie type. And she’ll last 3yrs. Then onto the next. And sorry, maybe I’m just a grumpy old spacemonkey but I’m 48, left home at 16, had first kid at 18, lived in more forces houses than I care to admit and marched out of every 1. No simpering lassie is gonna tell me how to clean. Be it hinch or this newbie. Fed up with the whole lot
I’m pages behind at usual but high five to the March outs, can you imagine hinch having to put the grass back to normal 😂 let alone how she’d cope with someone white gloving her house

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I get she's just had a baby. But her content is boring and non existent. Her sheep must be going mad.

Reactions: 20
Can’t be asked to change Lenors nappy so she’s undone it so it doesn’t look as full. You’re fooling nobody you lazy toad.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
With regards to copyright, she’s had stuff sent to her and been tagged in so many posts with hinch related stuff by beggy nayworth cottage and she’s done nothing about that , that anyone else if they saw the posts etc they’d have a fair argument

Reactions: 4
Can’t be asked to change Lenors nappy so she’s undone it so it doesn’t look as full. You’re fooling nobody you lazy toad.
Was coming on to say the same thing. She’s so lazy, look at the size of that poor baby’s nappy! Inch mustn’t be close by to do it for her!! Undoing it just made it look like it was falling off from the size!

Reactions: 22
Maybe it’s just me but I would change my babies nappy before they get milk drunk and fall asleep 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 28
Wonder what we’re going to get today? Another sleeping baby pic & lots of references to HEY look at me I’m breast feeding!! Gosh I’m so clever to have thought of it!
is today the day she’s going to let Janine out of the closet? Or has he already come out & that’s why it’s all quiet on that front?!
Ronhandsomezzzzzz will be shown doing something with just Rol pastry
And of course the bloody dog waiting at the door to get out the bleeping mad house 🤦‍♀️
Morning Sofa you two faced jealous boring evil Bint!!
does this mean I got another personal BINGO!! 😂😂
Edit .. missed words out

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What's the point in buying nappies with the strip if you are just gonna ignore it anyway 🤣.

Nappy is bulging like inch's eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What an odd pic to post to millions of people.. baby half undressed.. nappy hanging off.. if I left my boys nappy that loose there would have been a major wee-fountain come out the top 🤷🏼‍♀️
and of course.. tit in the pic so we don’t forget she is bReAsTfEeDiNg guyzzzzzzzz

Reactions: 30
I’ve had to stop watching her stories since Lonnie has been born. Whilst he’s such a beautiful little boy he is almost identical looking to my stillborn son. Really triggering.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Sophie’s at her mother’s with Lonnie. Meanwhile little Ronnie is at home doing the housework

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lennie and Ronnie. They don’t even go. It’s such a mouthful, doesn’t flow well at all. Reggie would’ve been better. Has a nice ring to it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Change that nappy sopha hun, blue stripe means it’s wet.... I guess jimbo hasn’t told you that one 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What an odd pic to post to millions of people.. baby half undressed.. nappy hanging off.. if I left my boys nappy that loose there would have been a major wee-fountain come out the top 🤷🏼‍♀️
and of course.. tit in the pic so we don’t forget she is bReAsTfEeDiNg guyzzzzzzzz
100%. Lentil is only in the picture to show he’s milk drunk, the aim is really just to show off her nursing bra 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Really he shouldn't be dressed like that as they can't regulate their temp. Shes only posting because her poor sheep's are having a meltdown that she hasn't been posting

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.